[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on tinder >we actually kick it off >been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 99x94
>meet girl on tinder
>we actually kick it off
>been going on dates for a couple of months
>dinner/movies/parties etc
>hold hands and hug
>tfw no idea how to kiss her for the first time

HELP ME BEFORE I FUCK THIS UP ROBOTS
>>
By any understanding I have it shouldn't have lasted this long so you're either her friend or you're in the clear.
>>
Hug her, break away from the hug but keep holding her, look into her eyes and just feel if it's going to happen or not
>>
>months
>no kiss

She is as clueless as you are about dating, so I think it will be fine.
>>
>couple months
>haven't even kissed

yeah you're her friend now, nothing more. Sorry m8 you took too long. Kiss goodnight on the first date if there's chemistry, no excuse not to. she's almost definitely been hooking up on the side because it's not a real relationship yet in her mind so it's not cheating to her
>>
The first kiss should happen on the first or second date. Both dates should happen in less than a week.
>>
We're definitely not friends, and she knows I am socially awkward. I just don't know how to progress.
>>
>>28972493
She is awkward and clueless as well, otherwise she would have ditched you long ago. Just take the lead.
>>
>>28972493
she obviously wants it. as long as you don't go from 0-100 like put your penis inside her straight away you'll be fine. if you do something awkward or kinda fuck up, just laugh it's no big deal.

just put on a movie with privacy and sit close, start rubbing her leg or whatever. it's not hard
>>
whenever you have a moment where you're both silent and physically close to each other, that's your moment.
you look at her, gently guide her chin over to you and slowly begin kissing her.
you can just spontaneously do it, as long as it's slow.
>>
>>28972993
Meme movie kiss..
Listen OP, as you are walking holding hands on the way to your preferred method of transport just kinda tug her into you as you lay your body against a wall. Now you are face to face and she feels in co trol because she can back herself from her body whenever she wants. Slowly llok at her and approach your body to hers but let her make the contact. This is the power trap. She now thinks she is in control. She'll let go of the kiss. Smile, keep walking with her. Somehow get her i to your room with ANY pathetic excuse. Fuck her as if you were Harambe. Let her know it is you in co trol. The emotional shift that will happen in her mind when she realizes she was never in control will make her forever yours. Plus it will be established that sex will be animalistic coitus. This is something you want to be clear on early in the relationship.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.