[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Bossun.jpg (265 KB, 791x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bossun.jpg
265 KB, 791x1200
Why do you incentivise relationships and sex so much?
They are just in the way of achieving your true goals.

Throughout my life I have seen people swapping partners, and the only thing that has come out of it are hurt feelings and kids out of wedlock.

Seriously it due to the fact that you are all from bad homes and you are looking to build better ones?
I had good parents and a good home, hence I never felt the need to seek love.

It's just preventing you from being the best person you can be.
Learn a language
Get good at a skill
Draw something
Get fit

Build a fucking robot

Shit man.

Trying to get laid isn't doing anything for you
>>
as aspected you are all too stupid to reply
>>
>>28972509
'Expected' is the word you are looking for friendo. imo motivation and sex drive and intricately linked
>>
The reason you're present on this earth is because two people fucked.

You ? You can't fuck. For some reason you're not able to do what allowed the humanity to exist for such a long time, reproduction. You're flawed. You're an error. You're can accomplish what people accomplished ten or twenty years before you.

You're not desirable to anyone. Nobody wants you.

Face it, you're fucked kid. You're deficient. You will die and your genes will die with you.
>>
>>28972237
It's not so much the fucking and girlfriend,but the love it's supposed to bring you. That's all,this board is just love deprived men who have given up on life in one way or another.
>>
>>28972237

You're a moron. I hate women and I don't come here often, but still. Men are programmed to want sex. This "just focus on yourself bro" thing is just a meme.

Your entire thread is garbage. Please delete it.
>>
My goals are pretty much all achieved or about to be achieved. The only goal that I haven't even began to achieve is finding a gf
>>
>>28972580
nope,
The only thing you can achieve is sex because your parents didn't love you.

Had relationships, but they were unfufilling as achieving goals

>>28972689
12 years old
>>
>>28972800

I'm 24, actually. Faggot. Your entire thread is crap.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.