[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a crab who risked everything he had to be a drug dealer and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Being as though I am a crab and possess the natural urge to direct my life towards familiar shell-fish behaviors, I hatched into the tides seeking a life of vice and thrill in contrast of witnessing a lifestyle that nature had planned for my mother and kin. Coexisting with humans was very challenging at first. People would say "Hey crab! Shouldn't you be on the beach walking sideways and sleeping all day?" or "You're never going to make it as an O.G. kingpin and you can't be a famous rapper, you're a crab!" It was demoralizing to hear such doubt in my success. This made my confidence dissolve into nihility and finding love had been hopeless, after all, I am crabsexual. But despite the overwhelming odds of making it to be the kingcrab, I pushed myself to walk forwards, and after awhile I could even walk backwards! I had proven my seriousness to many and after many molts, I had honeys, money, guns and law enforcement right in my pinchers. I had done many violent, evil things to claw my way to the top, and the law couldn't keep up while my crew and I represented in my G6 sedan. #crablivesmatter
>>
Sup mr Crabs
Have you ever pinched somebody so hard he cried?
What is your stance towards Snails?
>>
File: image(1).gif (141 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
image(1).gif
141 KB, 400x324
>>28972052
Congratulations on your climb to the top, what's your proudest moment and biggest regret? How do you feel about knowing you're a delicious delicacy (if you didn't).
>>
>>28972078
Ive pinched a fuckboy in the jugular so hard he bled out. watched him claw around crying on the floor like lil bitch

You ever talked to a snail? theyre the irish of shellfish. ask a marine biologist hell agree
>>
>>28972126
my proudest moment was when i got signed and did coke with the YMCMB niggas

regrets? not being able to mate was a huge sacrifice as a crab that drifted in an unfamiliar ecosystem for my species. hopefully they will soon hear of the pathways dry land has to offer
>>
Haha so quirky. I wish I could enjoy the story of a thug crab making it on dry land.

Nice try OP.
>>
>>28972052
Don Crababelli, you said it was tough learning how to walk like a person, but how did you learn to talk?

Also, I don't want to be blunt, but considering how doller'd you are, why not just buy some crab hoes? I've seen some mighty fine carapaces at a local chinese restaurant.
>>
>>28972279
I wish it were as easy as that. its not like they have a crabslist in the ocean stupid softskin

i was so young when i arose from the high tides of 77 that i was able to absorb info like a sponge like using context associated with street signs, menus, etc. but people doubting me didnt make it any easier thats for sure
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.