[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone love the idea of sex and relationship but ultimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: eBbiiGd.png (148 KB, 634x627) Image search: [Google]
eBbiiGd.png
148 KB, 634x627
anyone love the idea of sex and relationship
but ultimately after experiencing both
it was over-rated as all hell by the media ?

just putting it out there and sayin is all
for the virgins complaining
>>
>>28971999
everything is overrated. Reality is supposed to be disappointing. If it's not disappointing, it's not real
>>
>>28971999
Pretty much every form of media ever is packed full of stories where love solves everyone's problems in life and answers all their big questions, after they've gone through some trial to obtain it. So yeah, definitely overhyped. It's like at some point in the past romantic love took the place of god or religion in our stories because it was agnostic and everyone could get behind it.
>>
>Have inability to connect with people emotionally
>Expect that sex and relationships are going to be enjoyable

There is no logic to this theory. I have even confirmed the non-validity of it through experiment.
>>
>>28972013
What about that tasty ass breakfast i had earlier? Was that real?
>>
File: 1464667115013.png (2 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464667115013.png
2 MB, 1080x1080
>>28972164
i THINK ITS SIMPLY TO SPUR CONSUMERISM
THE ONLY TIME i SPEND MONEY IS ON DATES AND SHIT AND IN A RELATIONSHIT
>>
>>28971999
But the fucking ONLY people who say this shit are people who have ALREADY kissed/had sex/been intimate with a woman.

I don't fucking care. I don't want it to be perfect. I just want to fucking do it. I just want to be normal. Why is that so much to ask?

I don't even understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm normal looking, hygienic, I dress well, I have friends. Why am I still a kissless virgin while people like OP get it and squander it?
>>
File: images (9).jpg (5 KB, 200x148) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
5 KB, 200x148
>>28972253
Sorry to break it to ya buddy, you've been livin a lie
>>
>>28971999
Having a gf was pretty over rated, having a bf is perfect
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.