[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no weed for a little over a month >have only been smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464622430596.png (243 KB, 448x373) Image search: [Google]
1464622430596.png
243 KB, 448x373
>no weed for a little over a month
>have only been smoking weed for a year
>even then it's been really "off and on", never an everyday affair for months on end
>craving it so bad that when I'll read the word "weed" when I'm reading over something when it's really something like "need", "seed", or just a four letter word

I thought this stuff wasn't that addictive, I'm fucking fiending here with no end in sight.

can't get a job because no car
>>
>>28971738
If you live in my city I'll give you a couple grams for free

where ya at?

In the province of Ontario here, hbu?
>>
>>28971738
Who cares if it's addictive, That's no reason to ban it...
Far more people are addicted to cigarettes and tobacco

You have an addictive personality
>>
>>28971767

Not OP but I haven't had weed in 6 years, because went back to being a fat neet cunt who's afraid of the outside world. Also Ontario.
>>
>>28971872

Oh right here's a throwaway

[email protected]
>>
Protip, don't smoke any in the morning if you don't have any to last for the rest of the day. This way you can minimize fiending. Waking up sober and staying sober will help to reduce cravings substantially.

t. Everyday stoner for the past 6 years.
>>
>>28971767
Nope, I'm in gay ass Indiana.

I appreciate the offer, though. But I don't think I'd have this problem in the first place if I was Canadian.
>>
>>28971965
Nah bro, in my city it's hard as shit to find green

good thing is people won't care if you're smoking

I smoke in the backyard of my townhouse where everyone can see for christ sakes and no one does anything about it.
>>
>>28971944
This. Just keep looking forward to smoking instead of actually getting high during the day
>>
>>28972115
The problem is I just don't have weed period, and won't for the foreseeable future. It, other drugs, and video games are the only reason I'm still here right now.

Also, wake and bakes are just too damn glorious to give up desu.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.