[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to self harm on face >most noticeable place to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: images-47.jpg (11 KB, 418x352) Image search: [Google]
images-47.jpg
11 KB, 418x352
>want to self harm on face
>most noticeable place to do so
>people would start asking questions
I know I could do it on my upper thighs and no one would see it but I'm really drawn to do it to my face.
Why must it be like this?
>>
File: CjqlhEvXEAEoRm4.jpg large.jpg (37 KB, 875x960) Image search: [Google]
CjqlhEvXEAEoRm4.jpg large.jpg
37 KB, 875x960
I dont know senpai, best just do it on some invisible place.
I always figured that I could maybe atleast make my face interesting if I would cut it, but its about as smart as taking a tattoo on your face. Which is not very smart.
Arms and legs, stick to those.
>>
File: fuck off.png (581 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
581 KB, 800x600
>>28971083

Why self harm when you can have a veritable cocktail of uppers,downers, sidewayers, and whatever else? Drugs make cutting obsolete.

It's like Distilling grain alcohol from bread when you can go to the store and just buy a fucking beer.
>>
>>28971173
Are you being ironic? Drugs arent any better.
Last time I tried something funky, LSD. I ended up nearly killing myself. That sure was "safe and fun"
>>
>>28971083
Burn your face and you could blame it on an accident pretty easily.
>>
>>28971083
attention whore cry for help
>>
>hanging out with friend who has mentioned she used to self harm to cope with life issues
>notice she has a red X scratched into her upper thigh (she's wearing shorts)
Should I bring it up? I guess she's not trying to hide it since she was wearing shorts, so does that mean I should mention it? How can I tell how recent it is?
>>
File: 1464589943060.jpg (270 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1464589943060.jpg
270 KB, 1203x1447
>self harm
just become the supreme gent.
R E T R I B U T I O N
retribution
>>
I know that feeling.
It's a random urge I get, I think about slicing my cheek open.

I don't know why, I'm not in any emotional distress.

Why, Anon?
>>
>>28971669
pretty sure that justifies a (you) and also a

/thread
>>
That's what piercings are for.

Snakebytes, septum, etc
The whole emo/goth style is to attract similar minded people and to get them to help you
>>
>>28971186
LSD isn't a drug you should take when you feel down. LSD is for people that feel comfortable with themselves and their thoughts.

You should rather try MDMA or shrooms (they help with depression, anxiety, ptsd, etc)
>>
>>28972788
And coke. Dress in your hottest swaggy clothes, snort a line and go to a hookup bar
>>
File: 1460583965114.jpg (227 KB, 773x960) Image search: [Google]
1460583965114.jpg
227 KB, 773x960
>>28971715
If its red then it's fairly recent, if the scar isnt white it probably happened sometime in the last eight months. just ask her if she's alright, she might appreciate being able to talk about it.
>>
>>28971083

I know this feel. Sometimes I just want to hack my face in to a bloody ruin but then I'd have to live with it and always be explaining
>>
>>28971715
Bring it up? She literally told you what it was. Why would you need to bring it up?
>>
I scraped from my upper cheek to lower lip with a hunting knife when I was am edgy little autist. I got sent to the psych ward and the scar is still kind of visible as it fucked up my facial hair
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.