[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the "i'm always right >:(" attitude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 1389673816215.jpg (44 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1389673816215.jpg
44 KB, 600x480
Why does the "i'm always right >:(" attitude prevail so much, not only here, but also on /pol/ and other boards?

Why can't you guys accept when you've been rekt and move on? No, you have to keep going making an even bigger ass out of yourself and making the board shittier with your butthurt.

Why exactly?
>>
>>28971001

I am always right though. I don't care if people are offended by my posting. Suck it up or the leave the site, you weak putrid subhuman.
>>
>>28971001
This has always been an attitude here, lurk moar you fucking newfag.
>>
>>28971025
You're not, though. You're asshurt and my post stings but you can't just take the asspain stoically, no, you feel the butthurt need to lash out by spewing out /pol/ slogans like the manchild you are lmao.
>>
>complains about people who think they're always right
>"why can't you just give up and admit that I'M always right"

do you see the problem
>>
>>28971049
Lmao more ass pain. Either respond without butthurt or don't respond at all, boy.
>>
>>28971001
I'm almost never wrong, though. Of course, that's because I immediately discard any position that somebody proves wrong with reasoned argument. Turns out doing that is a better way to never be wrong than adamantly sticking to something that's been disproven.
>>
>>28971001
everybody has an ego and no one likes to be proven wrong. this is not exclusive even to this board.
look at shit likes politics, religion, moral stance, and all types of general beliefs. you push people too much into questioning their own beliefs and suddenly theyll start to throw insults like stormfag or sjw because they dont want to admit that the beliefs they've held for so long could be wrong.
>>
It's common for introverts to see many discussions in terms of win/lose and have hard time admitting they are wrong.
>>
>>28971063
I'm not saying I'm always right. I'm saying you're a butthurt bitch when you get rekt and can't accept that somebody is intellectually superior to you.
>>
>>28971053

Yes I am always right, though. You think you're always right too, as your reply proves.

Why pretend you're different from others? You're not. And can you show me some of the /pol/ slogans you are talking about? That board is definitely better than this one. This board has sluts everywhere. Women are everywhere and they ruin everything. /pol/ knows how to put cunts in their place.
>>
>>28971063
no replies to this, huh

how do you think you ended up here, anyway? do you think you're so radically different from the rest of these people?
>THEY ended up here because they're worthless, I ended up here by accident
or better yet, that hoary old classic
>I just came here to laugh at people
>>
>>28971001
it's even worse on leddit with the usernames and upboats. I've seen people there go into essays' worth of arguments over one little quip. stupid really
>>
>>28971001
I am right most of the time, but I am defnitely always right when arguing over bullshit with people like OP, because they never use proofs.
>>
>rekt
you're fucking 15 and you're just going to do a 180 when you see how shitty everything you want is in practice anyway

why should I wait around for you
>>
>>28971087
I am fundamentally different from you people, though. I have a different, more developed brain than you guys. The only similarity between us is that we're hopeless virgins.

>can you show me some of the /pol/ slogans you are talking about?
>>28971025
>putrid subhuman

>>28971105
>>28971078
>>
>>28971118
No, you're not. You wait until people post some legitimate proof so you can attack the source or sneakily derail the discussion to make it appear like you didn't just get destroyed. People can't see it in the heat of the discussion but I can. You also have the benefit of people who agree with you and are better debaters taking over the discussion for you. Then you declare victory as part of the collective lel
>>
I don't get it either OP. Anonymous posting makes it so easy to leave an argument and forget about it. If I had to guess it's more about lying to themselves that they haven't lost yet, more than anyone else.
>>
File: 1463660819107.jpg (32 KB, 680x937) Image search: [Google]
1463660819107.jpg
32 KB, 680x937
>>28971153
>I have a different, more developed brain than you guys.

*tip* m'lady
>>
>no specifics
>not willing to discuss what he's actually butthurt about
>instead creating a hypothetical scenario in which he's by definition right and the strawman robot isn't
fuck off
>>
>>28971153

Oh boy. Now we are getting into fedora tipping territory, I hate to use that meme, but it's necessary here.

You are not different. EVERYONE thinks they are different here, you dweeb. I've been told before that I am an extremely annoying person to talk with on here, and that's because I do everything I can in an argument to not back down yet also dig under their skin as much as possible. Someone did that to you, maybe it was me, but the key is to get stronger from it so you can do the same.

I'm also not a virgin. I've had sex 3 times, fag.
>>
>>28971001
>accepting defeat
cuck detected
>>
>>28971065
Fuck off newfag, kid.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
In my entire life I have never been wrong once. It's just a fact so fucking deal with it you shut in shit head
>>
>>28971182
That is very nice assumption based on absolutely nothing because no proofs.
It seems it is very important to you to see robots of /r9k/ and /pol/tards "destroyed", why so destructive?
Did they not gave you attention you wanted, or is that because you want them to agree with you, always and forever?
>>
File: 1452972473214.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1452972473214.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>28971233
>>28971247
LOL Typical.

>>28971357
>myeeh myeeeeeeeh you lose I win >:(
>muh proofs muh proofs i'm better than u xDDD
All that is missing is for you to call me a cuck, berniefag, libtard, or whatever typical insult you fags are using now lmao.
>>
>>28971402

Well, you've done it anon. The fedora tipping is off the charts.

Are you going to go prep the bull now, you nu-male?
>>
File: 1463671180009.jpg (7 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1463671180009.jpg
7 KB, 300x400
>>28971402
You are a gentleman and a scholar
>>
>>28971001
The reason why people won't admit they're wrong is because they don't have to OP.

In any given debate, YOU will be the one who is wrong, and that is because you are a faggot.
>>
>>28971402
I cannot see any logic in your reasoning. Proofs are called that for a reason, because they are backed by truth and/ or logic. They got nothing to do with calling somebody a cuck, berniefag, libtard or whatever insult, although more than few times people you described had no grasp on reality and because of that they claimed some wrong thesis as "truth"

Ever heard of logic? Of discussion? Of course there is a winner and a loser in discussion, argument - it is the person who is right, and being right is not always easy to spot.
>>
File: nothing personell.png (115 KB, 634x697) Image search: [Google]
nothing personell.png
115 KB, 634x697
>>28971465
The guy has different more developed brains (see: autism) how could he possible be in the wrong here.
>>
>>28971465
This isn't a debate. This is me insulting people like you who think this is the fucking agora and they're Socrates :^)

Stop being butthurt breh
>>
I constantly need validation and attention. Thanks guys.

- OP
>>
File: 1446700518059.gif (888 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1446700518059.gif
888 KB, 220x220
>>28971514
But we all have some kind of autism in here, be that gore fetish, or piss bottles, or whatever, that guy stands out. Why?
>>28971520
>This isn't a debate
But this is exactly what it is. You claim, something, we reply, ideas are exchanged, arguments are flying.
>>
>>28971001
>Why does the "i'm always right >:(" attitude prevail so much, not only here, but also on /pol/ and other boards?

>Why can't you guys accept when you've been rekt and move on? No, you have to keep going making an even bigger ass out of yourself and making the board shittier with your butthurt.

>Why exactly?

u mad
>>
>>28971584
>MMYEEEEEEHHHH MYEEEEEEH I can't handle insults so I'll act superior by pretending to be a rational, logical human bean xDDD
-you and every 4chan 'philosopher' ever

LOL just lol
>>
File: madmax bait.jpg (3 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
madmax bait.jpg
3 KB, 125x105
>>28971618
But I am handling insults very well, I did not resorted to name calling, unlike you.
I cannot imagine what are you trying to accomplish here, whether this tread is b8 or it is genuinely created in purpose just to insult anons, this does not make sense.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.