[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /r9k/ longtime lurker, first time poster. Got a true story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kek.jpg (18 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
18 KB, 409x393
Sup /r9k/ longtime lurker, first time poster. Got a true story for you guys let's do this

>Be me, 26 yr old Army Veteran shutin that goes to community college on GI Bill
>Haven't seen family in over 2 years because shutin and poor from not saving like an idiot
>Mom calls and says she's buying me a ticket to a family reunion over holiday weekend
>fuck, guess i gotta go
>get to airport realize the cutrate airline charges for each checked or carryon bag
>don't have a cent to my name
>have to call my mom, who then proceeds to pay for my checked bag with her credit card over the phone at the check in desk
>pic related, what I imagine the airline people did as soon as I walked away
>>
>>28970822
Have a (you). It's lonely at this time of night.
>>
>>28970822
I feel you, bud. My /lawyer/ fag older sister wanted to go on a fucking 2 week cruise for her birthday. I didn't have enough clothes to last 2 weeks, so I had to ask my mum for the money like a loser.

All the stuff at our destination was expensive as hell and people shat on me because I was a party pooper and didn't spend my money like there was no tomorrow. In the end, I had to buy a few drinks to not make everything go to shit.

Thought mum would cover it, but she made me pay my sister back to "teach me a life lesson." It was all my savings. Fuck them. I didn't ask to be a spergy poorfag. The worst thing is I know they are going to bitch at me even worse when I refuse to do it again in a few years.
>>
>>28970822
this is the dullest thing i've ever read
>>
>>28971029
It's called being an adult with no money and family obligations. There is literally no more emasculating thing in the world short of having your balls severed. Keep posting and you might get to experience this yourself someday, champ.
>>
>>28971089
it's called a shitty greentext
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.