[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>britbong in LDR with Canadian girlfriend >going well,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: C R I S I S.png (213 KB, 402x361) Image search: [Google]
C R I S I S.png
213 KB, 402x361
>britbong in LDR with Canadian girlfriend
>going well, make plans to visit her
>visit for 2 weeks, goes extremely well, lots of cuddling, some kissing, some lewd stuff
>last day, just before I leave on the plane, tells me it's not working between us
>accept it, I just want her to be happy
>wants to stay friends, but hasn't really spoken to me much since I left

This is pain, /r9k/. I miss her so much, but I just want her to be happy. She's had a pretty rough life, and I was hoping to finally make her see it was all worthwhile.

>tfw nobody to shelter and make feel loved anymore
>>
>>28970618

let go anon, you'll be happy one day, just not today.
>>
>>28970694
I can let go of her, and I'm pretty sure I could find someone else. I just care about her a lot and don't want her to be unhappy. That, and I dunno, I seemed to mean so much to her, I really enjoyed that feeling. It's strange to not mean much to anybody anymore.
>>
>>28970725
Well, I'm sure she will likely be happy, there's no reason to assume otherwise.

Personally I don't consider internet relationships to be real until you meet in person, so really I wouldn't count this as an official relationship.
>>
>>28970618
Cut off all contact.

It is for the best.

It might be different for you, but honestly staying friends with someone you want to be more with will just hurt you even more in the end.
>>
>>28970749
There are a few reasons to consider otherwise. She's had a rough life, doesn't interact with most other people well. I'm the first person she's opened up to for about 2 years.

I have to admit, a lot of it is selfish on my part. I just want someone to care for.
>>
>>28970618

Ahahahaha get fucked Limey British fag. I hope Brexit fails too. You're such a loser.

I'm Canadian and I approve of what my fellow patriot did.

ETERNAL ANGLO BTFO!!!!
>>
>>28970618
>girlfriend
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE
oregano commentario
>>
>>28970775
I don't really mind not being in a relationship. It's just as I said in >>28970779, I miss having someone to look after. I'm just lonely, I guess.

>>28970797
>>28970806
Here's your (you).
>>
>>28970811

Get out fag. You got BTFO. I'm not joking. I HATE you limey British fags. Holy shit, your ex is a Canadian HERO.
>>
File: 1462124183192.png (70 KB, 923x728) Image search: [Google]
1462124183192.png
70 KB, 923x728
>>28970899
Holy hell man, you sound mad. It's alright, you know. You're still part of the Empire in our eyes.
>>
>>28970797
>>28970806
>>28970899

>Are you just anxious that it's no longer 2015?

>>28970779
She has voulentary chosen to split up with you, she will get another boyfriend and be happy, if she doesn't make the best of her bad situation, then it's her fault and she doesn't deserve your heightened concern.

At least you had those 2 weeks of happiness to brood over.
>>
>>28970913

LMAO that pic was made because I kept insulting the Eternal Anglo on /pol/.

You limey British fags are so easy to trigger. Fucking limey crooked teeth fags. Why don't you go drink tea and eat crumpets after you shag ur nan and then sit around and stare at the wall and look at the clock all the time then go talk about the queen you fucking crickey cunt fag m8

You experienced the POWER of Canada first-hand.
>>
>>28970929
Yeah. I know she broke up with me, but I suppose it's just not something that's easy for me to accept. I'll be fine eventually, I just needed to vent how I feel, I think.

>>28970937
Look man, it's okay. Don't worry about it. I wish you every success with your life.
>>
>>28970979

More sarcasm from a limey loser British cunt.

Your Canadian girlfriend DUMPED you and Brexit will fail. Eat shit m8 ;)
>>
>>28971096
I'm not being sarcastic. I seriously just hope that whatever causes you to hate me so much for where I'm from doesn't affect the rest of your life. It's alright man, some of us have it bad.
>>
>>28971122

Yes you are being sarcastic. You are the pathetic loser that got dumped and here you think that being passive aggressive is going to get me.

Canada wins again. I hope you get dumped by a Canadian female again.
>>
>>28970618
>I just want her to be happy
Faggot, lift weights and fuck some other bitches
>>
>>28970618
Just a shot in the dark here, did her name start with a T?
>>
>>28971151

What a cunt.

Leave the fuckin limey alone, you daft little shit.
>>
>>28971218

Do you want to spar with me, m8? He's a loser that deserves what happened to him. I hope he cries tonight. Fucking loser.
>>
>>28971184
Come on OP please answer me I don't ask for much in my life.
>>
File: 1437326534354.png (402 KB, 598x1021) Image search: [Google]
1437326534354.png
402 KB, 598x1021
>>28971184
Okay I see how it is. If it's any consolation to you OP, I think you're a cool dude and I'm sorry you had to go through that, and I hope you can find someone else to make happy during their tough times
>>
>>28971184
Sorry! No, a C.
>>
>>28971643
Hey, sorry I didn't reply in time, I had to head to work. It was a C. Did you go through something similar, anon?
>>
File: 1462759704842.jpg (69 KB, 488x655) Image search: [Google]
1462759704842.jpg
69 KB, 488x655
>sort of in a LDR with Japanese pen pal
>we get along well and have a ton in common, but not officially a couple
>She has wanted me to visit for a few years now
>I'm poor as shit and can't afford it, but a friend of mine might very well pay for the ticket (he owes me some favors)
>worry there is a tiny chance she will want to end it after visiting like OP
Tell me in extreme detail the couple things you did together. I must maximize the lovey dovey feels. What dates did you go on and what would you do differently? Help me fix what you could have. Live it through me.
>>
>>28971728
We just went hiking and talked a lot. Went out to eat at a couple of places. One thing I would change if I could would be more active in choosing where we go. I was just unfamiliar with the place which resulted in a lot of us just doing nothing. Always keep her interested, anon. Good luck!
>>
>some english cunt getting dumped by a fucking leaf

lmao
>>
>>28970618

Too bad your plane didn't crash in the ocean at night only to have you drown and get eaten by a shark at the same time. ._.

normie.
>>
File: 1447901388492.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1447901388492.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>28970618
Realize you're being a beta faggot and stop it. There are billions of women out there and you're obsessing over one who lives on another continent and doesn't like you? Retard desu
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.