[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel like their going through a midlife crisis despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1460107401691.png (109 KB, 388x402) Image search: [Google]
1460107401691.png
109 KB, 388x402
Anyone else feel like their going through a midlife crisis despite being at a young age?
>>
>>28970199
Why is it 50 year olds have a monopoly on turmoil. Feel your feels anon.
>>
File: tumblr_mpwmkuuaL21rz6sblo1_500.jpg (51 KB, 377x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpwmkuuaL21rz6sblo1_500.jpg
51 KB, 377x700
It's called a quarter life crisis.

And yes.
>>
File: 1464596025585.jpg (45 KB, 452x364) Image search: [Google]
1464596025585.jpg
45 KB, 452x364
>>28970199
I began a crisis at age 12 and it never stopped.

>12yo, realize that adults are full of shit and there is no happy endgame in life
>16yo, realize that none of my peers are ever going to figure this out and will keep chasing status and popularity
>22yo, graduate college without ever having come out of my shell or found my stride
>24yo, get out of a bad relationship where I loved her so so hard but she used me, realize that no matter how good you are, people will hurt you anyway
>27yo, unemployed for 2 straight years
>28yo, get herpes before I could ever really put my sexuality to use
>30yo, 20s are over with nothing to show for it
>32yo, my back hurts and I don't get as many erections

sure is crisis in here.
>>
>>28970199
Me, 26 and with copious health problems, my body feels like that of an old man's
>>
>>28970311

>>16yo, realize that none of my peers are ever going to figure this out and will keep chasing status and popularity
>>30yo, 20s are over with nothing to show for it

Looks like you didn't figure it out either.
>>
>>28970361
you're retarded. instead of holding your hand through re-reading, why don't you just figure out why you failed to read properly and then feel ashamed.
>>
>>28970377

Think about what you said, anon. There is no need to be upset. Have a good night.
>>
File: decker.jpg (353 KB, 713x1004) Image search: [Google]
decker.jpg
353 KB, 713x1004
>>28970311
I think another part of it is technological. We can experience everything the world and human life has to offer, vicariously, synthetically, so that by the time we hit our 30s, we've reached a level of jadedness or satiety that would have only been possible for someone on their deathbed, generations before us.

And if that wasn't enough, having the digital co-processor that is the internet, being able to share information with everyone like we are now, we come to understand things that would've been a total blackout or whisper before. You want to see the true face of humanity, governments, the trajectory of people's lives, the futility of action, anything at all -- the evidence is laid out like a buffet. It's paralyzing.
>>
File: 1438755707142.jpg (85 KB, 709x641) Image search: [Google]
1438755707142.jpg
85 KB, 709x641
>>28970199
My life has been a crisis since I was 16
>16 Have chubby Asian gf from swim team. Shit was pretty cash. Had lots of sex. Too much sex actually. Depression starts kicking in. Get moody for no reason
>17 She's a year older so she's getting ready for college. I get paranoid, she goes and cheats on me. Depression hits its peak, I break down like a little faggot and try to kill myself
>18 Finished high school alright, still feel shitty. Don't have much to look forward to. I literally don't remember most of my senior year
>19 Start university. It's just high school 2.0. Undergrad is a joke. People are the exact same. Can't connect with anyone. Have first one night stand, hate it. Worst sex in my life. All-time low
>20 Finishing second year currently. Only goal is to graduate and make enough money to not be a burden on my parents. Barely socialize with classmates. Only hang out semi-regularly with 2 high school friends. No gf in 3 years, no sex in 2. Have trust issues, intimacy issues, and get attached to any woman that even speaks to me more than once

>Depression is now just a numb buzz at the back of my head constantly The desire to kill myself never goes away, but it's not as strong as it used to be

>Now I associate love and affection with sex. If people aren't sexually attracted to me I don't feel wanted. It's pretty fucked and I don't know how to stop it

>Want to feel accepted but I just want to be left alone too. I can't open up to people anymore

Just FUCK my shit up senpai. It doesn't help that I keep reading Nietzsche and Schopenhauer. I don't want to die alone but I can't stop hating everyone
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.