[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most devious thing you've done /r9k/? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x760
What's the most devious thing you've done /r9k/? I'll start.

>beat up dumbass beaner just because
>few weeks later, found out I'm "friends" with him on Facebook
>told some friends that the dumbass beaner was talking shit about him.
>friends beat the living shit out of him
>days later,dumbass beaner beat up his girlfriend in my city's skatepark.
>scroll through his FB, and found some status saying he's gonna sell Xanax Bars for $4
>sent an anonymous tip to the local police about the crime he's committing.

Now I'm just waiting for his life go down the shitter even more
>>
>>28970148
sounds more like you're being the community a service. More vigilante than devilish
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 523x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 523x135
>>28970174
I wouldn't say that. i didn't know anything about him and people told me what he's done after I fought him . I forgot to mention I fucked his girlfriend. He found out a few days later and beat her up because of it. Here's the status he posted
>>
Lol nice man original baby goat
>>
ooh you're real alpha OP i like you. hmu desu
>>
>>28970148
i cant greentext because im from the future, but in 2022 i was working at ups store and i put someones next day air into the ground shipments.
>>
>>28970148
>friends

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.