[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"*sigh* I so lonely. I wish someone come sit and talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 682x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 682x846
"*sigh* I so lonely. I wish someone come sit and talk to me"

How does a redpilled man handle this situation?
>>
i'd get on my knees and slobber all over her naked feet
>>
>>28970032
Would you want her to tease you while you did it, or just remain silent and enjoy it?
>>
>>28970026
"Well you'd better find that person then."

*skates away on my heelys*
>>
>>28970050
i'd want her to run her hands through my hair as i massage and kiss her feet
>>
File: 1370993938816.jpg (56 KB, 303x400) Image search: [Google]
1370993938816.jpg
56 KB, 303x400
>>28970026
I'm lonely and wish someone would talk to me

but the dumb bitch probably can't even beat the Cleric Beast, so I'm not interested
>>
>>28970062
Have her whisper "good boy" to you in between her whimpers, eh?
>>
>>28970077
This guy is pretty funny but this was a garbage intro to a movie
>>
>>28970365
I love everything about the Pest. It's corniness was it's charm. In a bts featurette he said the goal was to make a live action Looney Toons. Mission accomplished.
>>
>>28970026
Bro what do u look like? I take the train everyday to my agency and want to reach out to people like u. I just don't wanna seem rude and talk to strangers, but yeah
>>
>>28970026
I don't talk to women at all, and I avoid them, so I'd just walk away.
>>
>putting your bare feet AND possessions directly on the gross-ass train seats

basic bitch
>>
>>28970026
Just keep listening to the music on my headphones
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.