[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>look like pic related >still no gf Don't fall for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15
File: 2016-03-19 13.13.11.jpg (250 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19 13.13.11.jpg
250 KB, 540x960
>look like pic related
>still no gf

Don't fall for the lifting meme. Lifting changes nothing.
>>
>>28969965
Can't tell if trolling or not.

Is your face deformed? Are you a total beta with no game and a faggoty personality?

Something is amiss.
>>
>>28969965
>lifting for wimmen

>you fucked up
>>
>>28969965
What's your kik? I'll talk to you.
>>
File: 1458891119268.jpg (79 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1458891119268.jpg
79 KB, 640x426
>how about you slide those shorts off and come over here...
>>
>>28969965
>tfw I have the same shorts
>>
Same OP.

In 2 weeks time I'll hit the 4 year mark of my lifting.

Look 100x better, same exact autistic personality though.
>>
>>28969965

Similar body. Slightly more body fat, much larger butt.

Stutter badly. Can't talk to women.
>>
>>28969965

Last 3 girls I pulled came on to me because I'm ripped, I'm an ugly cunt so not sure what you're doing wrong op unless you just expecting girls to come up to you in public like Elliot Rodger?
>>
>>28970154

I should add that I can generally hold short, meaningless conversations--maybe less than 3 minutes at a time. I even seem witty and outgoing, particularly when talking with strangers (i.e. cashiers).

But inevitably, I begin to stutter badly, which makes it impossible to hold eye contact.

At that point, I want nothing but to get the fuck away and never see that person again.
>>
>>28970230

Stop stuttering then
>>
>>28970230
You don't need to be particularly eloquent, or even not awkward. As long as the girl gets the message that you want something, it was effective communication.

Now, what's the furthest you've gone?
>>
>>28969965
>has life on the easiest mode possible for a man to have
>"no gf :("
lift your skull from your body you dipshit. i am probably half your size and have girls coming up to compliment me in any social event especially on beaches/waterfronts.

lifting changes literally everything about your chances with women. getting chances doesn't mean you learned how to talk to them though. not that you ever will, because of that whole mentally retarded thing you have.
>>
>>28970101
*ties you up and spanks your testicles*
>>
>>28969965
how long?

if under 3 years, keep going faggot

you havent reached your potential. figure out how to bulk up cleanly.
>>
>>28969965
Lifting doesn't magically make up for years of social ineptitude. It's physical self-improvement, not social. This is why you dumbfucks who lift for girls never make it
>>
>>28969965
wow op ure really hot :) y not try tinder or something?
>>
File: 2016-06-01 09.40.43.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01 09.40.43.png
1 MB, 1280x960
d-d-do I have a decent frame? I recently started lifting
>>
Dear faggots,

Let me teach you a lesson about lifting weights solely for girls: Getting a good body does not mean that you'll get pussy. Thinking that getting ripped will mean you'll get pussy is the same as thinking that if you're nice to girls that you'll get pussy (And we all know how that turns out).

If you lift weights with the sole intention of trying to attract girls you aren't going to succeed; you'll never be satisfied with your progress, you'll always feel inferior no matter her big/ripped you get and when you get a good body and you don't get pussy chances are you'll just end up depressed and give it up.

What people don't realize is that getting pussy for having a good body is usually a side effect because of what lifting does for you; you will begin to build up discipline, self-worth and confidence - chances are it'll spill over into your social life and you'll make eye contact more, hold up your head more and won't be as worried about being in public. Once you realise that you can change your body you'll soon realise it's possible to change anything that can be worked on (Career, looks, relationships) all you have got to do is apply the same fortitude you applied when you started training.

Getting really strong/in good shape is not a linear progression and along the way you'll be stalled and sidetracked but you you will find your way back on the path & head on unhindered - it is this what builds character, and it is strong, resourceful, confident people who ultimately have success with women/with people.

Go forth and lift anons, you will be very thankful for it in future.

> 2016
> Lifting for vagina life support systems
>>
>6'2
>210 lbs
>9% bodyfat
>still a virgin

i also fell for the meme
>>
>>28971934

You have a very long way to go.

> 5x5 progression program
> Clean bulk (By clean I mean no fucking gallons of whole milk, McDonalds, shitty meal planning)
> Plenty of pull ups/dips
>>
>>28972092
Are you ugly?

This is not original
>>
>>28971934
No, you have a pretty mediocre frame, borderline twink mode. Look at your shoulder width compared to your hip width. They're barely broader than your hips. That's shit tier.
>>
>>28972113
yes
t it f if dfg
>>
File: 1428157697953.png (219 KB, 446x450) Image search: [Google]
1428157697953.png
219 KB, 446x450
>>28972092
>zyzz's height, weight, and bf%

u got proof of that bud?

i mean its obvious that you are using if those are your real stats, but still pretty impressive if true
>>
>>28972146
i already posted a pic of myself some months ago here
i should also mention I'm not white
if this thread is still active when i come back I'll post again
>>
>>28972171
if you're under 10% that means your abs and chest should look like a roadmap. your legs should look like a roadmap. if you are 210lbs and are that lean, your shoulders should look like bowling balls and you should look like a walking V

if that isn't you, those are e-stats
>>
>>28972061
>you need discipline to fuck a girl

You retards are so retarded in your desperation to attract a girl it's pathetic. And your retarded ass is way more retarded than op's.
>>
>>28972121
they are broader though
>>
>>28971934
that pretty good for the start.
I can see you will have a nice body in a few months.
>>
>>28972202
they do look
especially my arms
>>
Even if you lifted your way to a perfect body, just remember:

Chad has better genetics than you, better face than you, better social skills than you, more money than you, and you can never compare. It's hopeless. Just accept that you were destined to either be the friend-zoned cuck bobby beta, or the gay. Some of us just weren't meant to make it.
>>
>>28972220

> Writes entire paragraph explaining that you shouldn't do something to attract women and should do it for yourself to become a better person
> Thinks that it's about pussy
> Calls other people a retard

I bet you also buy girls drinks and pick them up from chads house in the morning.
>>
File: yoo.jpg (225 KB, 1272x1195) Image search: [Google]
yoo.jpg
225 KB, 1272x1195
>>28969965
same here. can't get any girls despite the fact that im 6'1 and have a big dick. lifting has been a waste of time. no girls even like my body. fml
>>
>>28972307
sorry man but i can't really believe those stats unles i see proof

last week on /fit/ some guy was posting saying that he was 8% and literally everyone else in the thread rated him more like 10-12

everyone always wants to believe they are leaner and bigger than they are. everyone has a bit of Genovatism in them
>>
>>28972330
Maybe you should try and find a nice gay boy
>>
>>28972320
I never lifted in my life and I'm 100% sure I've got shittier genes than you in every possible way and I've had and still do a few long term relationshits. And my failed ones were because I fell out of love. What now?
>>
>>28972345
im not that desperate. yet.
>>
>>28972326
I laughed, but the part about discipline really pissed me off. Fuck off with that shit, man.
>>
>>28972330

> b-but I got a six pack
> b-but I'm tall
> b-but I have a big dick

You're either ugly, uninteresting or just autistic. Girls don't owe you anything, life isn't a fucking game where you up your stats and suddenly the game changes in your favour. I swear you fags are worse than the "B-but I let her cry on my shoulder and I payed for all of her meals" manginas.
>>
>One of these threads
We need an automated PSA for these things here:

No amount of lifting will improve your shitty personality, you might be able to pull some one-night-stands with a stroke of luck but with no social skills you will still be alone when you're old.
>>
>>28970101
You make your dad wish he was dead
>>
>>28972377
Nice dubs man. but like... i did pay for her meals and im such a nice guy. i am ugly though. nose is huge, jaw is weird, eyebrows look girly... i do act kind of like a loser but if they just got to know me i think they would like me... im just really anxious and shy
>>
>>28972367

Tell me how I'm wrong then?

> Getting strong
> Getting ripped
> Studying hard
> Working hard
> Working on your appearance
> Working on your social skills/building connections
> Working on your game

All of these things require discipline & fortitude and if you don't bring it to the table you won't get far. These attributes are what also gets you pussy in the long run.

Science nigga, can't argue with science.
>>
File: 1458891690941.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458891690941.png
360 KB, 600x600
>lifting for girls
>not lifting for the upcoming race war
>>
>>28972335
hmmm those 9% were measured at the gym, even if I'm not that lean I'm still pretty ripped
as i said, when i comeback home I'll search for this thread ans post the pic if it's still active
>>
File: 1460910085735.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1460910085735.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>tfw mad teenagers that can't deal with the undisputable fact that lifting isn't the panacea
>tfw mad teenagers are confronted to themselves and the realities of life, how life isn't fair and how dices are usually rolled before your birth
>tfw mad teenagers are finally growing up out of the "j-just lift brah" maymay and realize that the only solution is either not giving a fuck, or extensive plastic surgery

Good.
>>
>>28972389
I make your dad cum
>>
>>28972441
>lifting for the race war

Fuck retards like you. You make the right looks like shit, you make /pol/ looks like shit, you make everything "we" fighting for looks like shit.

You don't lift for the race war you pathetic beta bitch, you lift for girls and attention, to be the prettiest flower in town, that's why you lift. If you wanted to prepare for the inevitable collapse of our societies you would acquire a firearm, or multiple firearms, acquire survival (wild, urban) training and stockpile ressources. Lifting weights won't prepare you for fucking jack shit, you will get stabbed by Jamal and his pack of feral goons before you could even try to punch any of them with your oily arms.

>b-b-but muh endurance

Stop lifting weights and run in the woods retard.
>>
>>28972416
>bring it to the table

To what table now? What are you planning to eat? Pussy? You're doing it wrong. You grab pussy by the throat, not by being some bitch ass "disciplined" beta boy. You're negating your manhood by self flagellating yourself in the pursuit of trivial shit.
>>
>>28972492
>tfw he actually made it
>>
>>28969965
Lifting to have big muscles and showing them on the beach is retarded. If you're Chad you don't need that much muscles, if you aren't Chad, you have to couple it with something else like a great personnality. The problem is that many lifting autists will just spend hours at the gym and that's it. They praise Arnold Schwarzenegger but will never use their muscles for competition or an acting career and achieve success to become someone people want to hang out with they'll remain plebs who will show their muscles on the beach.
Don't be passionnate about lifting, be passionnate about something else and include lifting as a mean to get better at this thing you're passionnate about.
>>
>>28972533
>implying I'm not doing all those other things
>implying lifting is not only irrelevant but counter productive

Better call the military and share with them your discovery that muscles are useless in combat.

implying the race war doesn't start at close quarters on the streets
>>
>>28972354

Your girlfriends were fat or ugly, or they cheated on you for chad, or you supplied them drugs or money as an incentive to date you.
>>
File: 1463854489692.jpg (11 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1463854489692.jpg
11 KB, 228x260
>>28972553
gymcel posters thoroughly BTFO
>>
>>28972546

I highly doubt you've grabbed anything by the throat never mind pussy you virgin.

Show me a legit alpha who wasn't disciplined.
>>
Is it possible to be Chad without muscles? I've got an attractive face and a personality girls love and are drawn too but I'm overweight
>>
>>28972576
I swear they were really good looking, all of them (you gotta believe me here, man), no drugs were involved. Can't be sure about the cheating part because I've never caught them. I'm also poor.
>>
>>28972377
Calm the fuck down man, you're so eager to tell people girls don't owe them anything that you're saying it when it doesn't make sense as a reply. Someone saying "I don't have a girl and I'm sad about that" isn't acting entitled, they're just sharing their feelings. Rag on them for that if you want, but accusing them of a sense of entitlement that they never even implied they had just makes you look like a goddamned schizophrenic.
>>
File: Omegle screenshot 70451.jpg.jpg (42 KB, 320x488) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 70451.jpg.jpg
42 KB, 320x488
>>28972330
if you have a good body and a big dick you can just do omegle. its what i do since i have a beta face and a big dick and can't get girls irl

feels good mang
>>
>>28972569
>your discovery that muscles are useless in combat

They fucking are. Sure, you need to be able to carry shit and have a semblant of build, but that's a given for anything else outside of military that require physical activity.

Outside of that, the job is mostly done by drones and thermal optics. So keep chasing that power fantasy, kid. I'm sure Jamal and Ahmed will be impressed.
>>
>>28972553
Fucking kek that's his sister.
>>
>>28972605
that just makes me sadder and i feel awkward sometimes :(
>>
>>28972583
Now you're being obtuse. Just look at all the movie stars and musicians that shit their pants in hotel rooms. In your next post you're going to tell me none of them were alpha or that is discipline.
>>
>>28972617
>They fucking are. Sure, you need to be able to carry shit and have a semblant of build
Good thing I fucking lift then. Jesus Christ your insecurity is pathetic. You're sperging out on someone you obviously agree with and have a common goal with just because you don't want to lift holy shit.
>>
>>28972553
He doesn't even look that bad in that photo, especially considering he's jacked
>>
>>28970230
Faggg stop stuttering or go to someone how stop this damnit its possibile nowerdays
>>
>>28972644
You don't need to lift to carry shit you dumb retard. What is important in the military and survival situations is adaptation and endurance. Two things putting things up and down won't give you.

As i said before running in the woods would be more beneficial towards a "race war" than hitting the gym with your gay ass protein shaker blasting cheap metal in your earbuds.
>>
>>28972533

> Implying that the 100KG lump of muscle and testosterone wouldn't sneak up on you savagely beat you and take all of your shit.

> Lift for functional strength
> Anaerobic/aerobic endurance training
> Martial arts training

These are what will make you formidable in a survival situation, not prancing through the fucking woods with your katana like one of the woodland fairies.
>>
>>28972642

> Mastered an art that everybody wants to do
> Maintained fame & adoration by millions
> Amazing people skills

Seriously think about what you say before you say it retard.
>>
>>28972661
>muscles are useless to survival
>you're a beta bitch because you're physically strong

this is seriously next level retardation. I don't even know what to say.

>hahaha this guy has the some beliefs as me and the same common goal and we'd be fighting on the same side but HE'S ACTUALLY BECOMING PHYSICALLY STRONG ahahahah what a fucking pussy

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: 1422983052075.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1422983052075.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28972661
>>28972617
why do people like this always ruin any thread that is related to lifting?

nobody gives a shit that you dont lift, you getting ll defensive and saying how useless lifting is and how much better your shit is just makes you sound insecure and low key jelly of guys who have impressive, gym-built physiques
>>
>>28972688
> Mastered an art that everybody wants to do
> Maintained fame & adoration by millions
> Amazing people skills

No discipline needed here, chief. Anyway we're both going into retard territory, let's quit while we're still ahead
>>
>>28969965
>lifting for a gf
>not lifting to feel good or better about yourself

you get what you deserve faggot
>>
>>28972716

Hahaha yeah because there is no hard work involved or thought processing you just "get lucky" - good logic, thought out like a true beta.

Bottom line: You want something you better be ready to go out and work at making it happen; including getting laid.
>>
>>28969965
Sure, getting fit can help with being noticed but the only thing that really helped me with getting good with women was getting better at social interaction.
>>
Plot twist: your bed is around 3 feet off the ground
>>
>>28972416

Your body only depends on you. A gf depends on the girl.

You can work hard on your appearance, social circle, game, and everything else, and still not get anything. That's the big difference, lifting is guaranteed to improve your body, nothing guarantees a gf.
>>
>>28972744
This is what you still fucking fail to grasp, that it's not about either discipline or luck, there are things in between you goddamn idiot. Quit making me point out images with a store front or I'll look for you and beat your brains out.
>>
>>28972804
>nothing guarantees a gf

Of course there is some truth in this. But if you socialize a lot and aren't mute chances are very high that you'll end up with a gf, tbqh.
>>
>>28972850

I swear, we've had this discussion ten times before.

> if you socialize a lot and aren't mute chances are very high that you'll end up with a gf

Ripped body and socializing improves your chances, no disagreement there, but when you start from 0, 0 multiplied by 1.2 is still 0.

Robots are robots because their chances start so very low. They could be a social butterfly and their chances of getting a gf would still be lottery-tier.
>>
>>28969965
>those gay purple shorts
nigga u dun goof'd
>>
>>28972094
>Clean bulk
>implying clean bulks are possible
Might as well tell him to kill himself
>>
>>28972953
they are very possible. it isn't even about the food you eat, it's about the amount of calories consumed

sure, he could eat a burger, but he'd have to look up the macronutrient profile and log it with the rest of his foods and stay at no more than 250 above maintenance, which he should be doing anyways
>>
File: 324082340823.jpg (892 KB, 5688x960) Image search: [Google]
324082340823.jpg
892 KB, 5688x960
>>28969965
Literally get on my level kid

21 year old KHHV
>>
>>28973172
>21 yo
>call people kid
>>
>>28972389
Says the jobless25 years old 300lbs fatass that still lives with his parents.
Stay pathetic
>>
>>28973209
>>28973172

35yo here. You're all retards and kids for reading this.

This means you too, whore >>28970243
>>
>>28969965
Breh. You've got another 20 pounds of muscle to put on before it's ezmode.
>>
>>28970101
Lewd. Lucas?
>>
File: 111111.jpg (776 KB, 2481x1836) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
776 KB, 2481x1836
>>28972335

here you go mang
>>
File: Fish_Guy.png (104 KB, 288x250) Image search: [Google]
Fish_Guy.png
104 KB, 288x250
>>28972553
holy fuck it's the fish guy
>>
>>28971934
your frame is fine, but it looks like you'd be able to put on muscle well, I have high hopes for you
>>
>tfw no ripped robot bf rn
>>
>>28972553
i am so happy for him
>>
>>28975337
not that anon

lad my arms look like that too, it doesn't prove you're 8 %

it must be all over the body
>>
>>28969965
It's because you're wearing purple shorts and tube socks you fucking dork.
>>
File: 2016-06-01 10.31.37.jpg (285 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01 10.31.37.jpg
285 KB, 540x960
>>28977354
I don't know why but this hurt me more than anything else in this thread.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.