[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the anti Hispanic sentiment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 988x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 988x1152
>Delicious food
>Beautiful women
>Great music
>Hard working
>Strong family values
>Magnificent language
>Humble
I don't know why my fellow white Americans are so against Hispanics. I think you should all turn off Fox News, quit listening to your racist parents. Hispanics bring something that we lack; culture. By being so closed minded, you are denying yourselves an opportunity to expand your horizons. I highly suggest that you open your minds.
>>
>>28969879
It's not anti-hispanic, it's anti-illegal immigrants. I for one love being around hispanics as my dad worked in construction I spent a lot of time around latinos.

Latinas are the best women too.
>>
CUTE BROWN FEET
U
T
E

B
R
O
W
N

F
E
E
T

Moar
>>
most Hispanic males are robots
>>
>>28969879
Is that Kae Grams on the left?
>>
Latinas are awesome fuck machines don't know why them white boys wanna build walls shit nigga build a tunnel and smuggle some qt mexicunts and they'll ride you all day papi.
>>
>>28969879
latinas have the best feet.
>>
>>28969879
>Hard working
>Humble

Kek good one anon, enjoyed the laugh
>>
>>28969879
"""Culture""". Admit it, you just want to fuck 'em. Also, I can appreciate hard working, but it's better to work smart if you're not going to be a miserable NEET like me.
>>
>>28969879
fuck off beaner
>>>/mexico/
>>
File: tumblr_nr9cb0wzAX1u9ks6jo1_1280.png (77 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr9cb0wzAX1u9ks6jo1_1280.png
77 KB, 1162x850
>>28969879
Spics are the mix of lower-class whites and savage natives. Their blood is tainted

They will never reach the upper echelons of civilized society, they were bred to be laborers. I say bring them in and use them for what they were meant for, they can be taught to be docile and obedient
>>
>>28969879
They're nuts brah don't mess with them
I had a friend from Cuba and the nigga was wild as shit
>>
>>28969879
This is an official cuck thread, everyone express their race treasonous interests!

I for one LOVE our HHHHLAHTEEENOOOE brothers and sisters, or should I say "hermanos y hermanas" haha! They're natural conservatives! Importing more of them would be such a positive on our country! We all know that mixing with with these HHLATEENOE qts would be the best thing ever! Once we're all a comfy shade of caramel racism will be over and we can finally overcome! It's totally worth it, and also think of all the yummy mexican food they'll bring, it's not like there's a such thing as cookbooks or anything! We NEED them to make it!

Look at this cute little "chico" here, he has the right idea! Build bridges not walls! Trump is mean and makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>28970196
whoops haha, forgot my pic, here he is, the little hero!
>>
>>28970196
Trying too hard, aspie faggot
>>
File: conquistador.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
conquistador.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>28970140
>Cortes
>Conquistadors
>Lower-class Whites
You try fighting three battles while being outnumbered 100:1 and win all three in quick succession.
>>
The only people I know who are anti-Latino are white trash and even their feelings aren't that strong
>>
File: 1439791746513.png (22 KB, 509x524) Image search: [Google]
1439791746513.png
22 KB, 509x524
>>28970196
>implying latinos aren't racist and prefer people of lighter skin as well
>>
>>28969879
>I think you should all turn off Fox News

I think you should tune out whatever incorrect news source you've been soaking up.

It's not anti-Hispanic. It's anti-illegal immigrant.
Mexican people are in fact all the things you described. But if someone is benefiting from taxes without paying their fair share, because they're illegal, they gots to go.
>>
Some people are just ignorant as fuck and get all their news from Breitbart
>>
>>28970219
I'm sincere, friend. Quit being so intolerant.
>>
>>28970085
This they're typicallh fat,and all the bread and cervesas in thier system mixed withlh their aztec blood makes them easy to anger, much like niggers.
>>
>>28970254
Hush, they're not white so it's fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1750x2500
>>28969879
Can we let the "Murica' has no culture" meme die please. This is coming from a very xenophobic Brit as well. American cultural exports are so preeminent that in the UK we call French movies "foreign films" but not even the shittest American film will be called foreign.
> Rap
> Blues
> Country
> History
> Art

Sorry but America is a cultural powerhouse.
>>
>>28970043
They do.

I could smell some qt Latina feet all day long.
>>
>Delicious food
Yeah
>Beautiful women
No
>Great music
No
>Hard working
Not a good thing. The Jews, for example.
>Strong family values
Sure
>Magnificent language
No
>Humble
Obviously not
>>
>>28970326
>no to beautiful women

Pleb
>>
>>28970259
they pay income tax, they pay sales tax. they probably pay into fucking social security even though they don't get anything from it.

on the other hand massive multinational companies get out of taxes entirely by putting all their money in an offshore account, because you're all too busy sucking the cocks of your corporate overlords.
>>
>>28970355
>muh corporations!
>supports mass immigration

Never change that Doublethink liberals.
>>
>>28969879
Both of them have great feet but the one on the right's are perfect, her toes are sexy as fuck and I want them on my dick
>>
>>28970388
>$280 billion dollars in lost income tax revenue
>muh doublethink

that's really funny coming from someone whose entire argument is all about buzzwords and framing the debate.
>>
>>28970259
> illegal immigrants
> benefiting from taxes
your thinking about niggers
>>
>>28970326
dicklette that cant handle thicc latinas detected.
>>
>>28970628
You don't need to have a big dick to join in on the Latina fun!
>>
>>28970326
>Strong family values
>Sure

unless you're referring purely to their relative levels of homophobia it's definitely not sure.
>>
>>28970008
>tfw you live on the border and will get to see people using ladders to get over the wall
>>
>>28970239
That is an awesome pic
>>
>>28970628
lots of petite ones so yeah like >>28970636
said
>>
>>28970307
I think he meant more in social values.
>>
I had a bunch of Mexican contractors working on my house and they were blasting "tejano" music and I wanted to kill myself

https://youtu.be/xPjk1vcPrYc
>>
>>28972409
sounds like wholesome fun on their part
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.