[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots here who have got a girl friend have this problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1461256120960.png (1 MB, 733x1271) Image search: [Google]
1461256120960.png
1 MB, 733x1271
Any robots here who have got a girl friend have this problem? Whenever she looks at another guy or is around lne one when I'm not there makes me feel ill, like makes my stomach turn. Does anyone know what resulted in this or how I could get better
>>
>>28969714
Its because you're 12. You'll get over it.
>>
>>28969714
Do you look at other woman?

If you're not going to accept that everyone admires someone else at some point she may not be the one for you. Jealousy gets you nowhere
>>
>>28969740
I'm 22
>>28969741
Hey guys I'm trying to get better, I don't want to be jealous all the time
>>
File: 1459226881584.png (879 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1459226881584.png
879 KB, 800x528
>>28969714
>>28969740

I'm in very good shape, I'm 6 feet tall, and I have a great dick. But the jealous never got any better for me.

It's a chemical response, and it was probably extremely useful back when we were allowed to slaughter sexual competition.

But now, it makes it impossible for me to have lasting relationships with women I actually care about. I get so jealous that my only options are:

1. Murder the guy on the spot, which I'm not going to do
2. Force myself to care less about the girl3
3. Leave the girl

Sucks.
>>
>>28970386

"Jealousy", not "jealous".
>>
Ease up on the jealousy otherwise the relationship will crumble.

Don't ease up to much like I did. I let my ex see her male friends and she fucked me over kissing both of them at different times whilst she wouldn't let me see a female friend I've known for ages. She was so paranoid into thinking I was gonna do something with her.
>>
>>28970386
OP you need to make sure you can trust your girl and you really do need to calm it down with these emotional reactions.
My current gf and i have been together for a year and this girl has wanted to marry me and have my kids since day, yandere dream come true.
>she had an ex who sounds like you but he was a shrimp and would get anxiety attacks and cry everytime she would say anything because he is a pussy
she left him because he was a pussy and was jealous when she would talk to anyone.

All im saying is OP,
stop being a pussy and saying you feel "ill", she will dump you for being such a faggot
and make sure you are with a girl who you dont have to worry about actually leaving you for another guy
>>
>>28969714

Jfc sauce on image ?
>>
>>28969714
Those are some top notch fapping specimens right there
>>
>>28969714
>robots
>having girlfriends

You're not a robot, you're a normie you dumb cunt.
>>
>>28971034

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=1fset00513/

Use google you fucking mong
>>
>>28971161

Sorry senpai I'm on my phone. Thank you kindly.
>>
>>28970464
Similar thing happened to me. I moved to be with my ex and she was really jealous of any girl that was ever around me. Now remember, since I moved the only people I knew were her friends that doubled as my roommates that I wasn't attracted to at all, and she made me not spend any time with them which was easy for me since I didn't really know them. I was never a clingy boyfriend but she always told me that I was, so I let her have her space and she ended up cheating on me with some new guy she met. One of her friends brought up a good point after all this happened, she said that my ex was somebody that was afraid I would cheat on her because she could see herself cheating on me. Sort of made sense, I guess her thinking was "hey if I would cheat, wouldn't he?" So yeah I agree that giving somebody their own space is okay, but honestly if they're the type of person that cheats then no matter what you do, how good you are to them, they will find a way to cheat. And this makes them insecure, because they know how they are themselves, so they expect other people to behave the same way. And this thinking happened to me too, I myself would never cheat, so that's why I never expected her to cheat either. Shit sucks man, I wish people weren't such pieces of shit.
>>
>>28971331
Honestly, you make a good point.
OP should listen to this, especially
>if they're the type of person that cheats then no matter what you do, how good you are to them, they will find a way to cheat.

It doesn't matter how jealous/clingy you are OP, if she wants to cheat she will do it.
The best you can do is relax and enjoy the time you spend with her.

If she cheats, which you have NO power over, then she was never worth it, move on
>>
>>28969714
I've never felt jealous around my girl, she's very much all about me and a bit obsessed at time too so that's probably why however she can be extremely jealous, before we were going with each other I had mentioned her m8 was pretty attractive and now she brings it up all the time
You probably feel this way because you aren't sure just how committed she is to you yet or you feel inadequate for her and that she'll find better
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.