[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get 600+ matches >Have funny interesting conversations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
>Get 600+ matches
>Have funny interesting conversations
>Get numbers
>Arrange dates
>Girls stops replying/flakes almost every time
how do we fix this?
>>
bump meme
>>
bump meme 2
>>
>>28969674
Girls use tinder for self gratification, not to actually pursue relationships. They want to feel wanted, but nothing more beyond that.
>>
File: 144946887178.jpg (12 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
144946887178.jpg
12 KB, 306x306
>>28970627
the ride never ends

what a waste of time
>>
Only 600? I would say you need at least 5000 and that's with using a fake Chad profile.
>>
dont spend weeks talking to a girl, you should try to be intresting to her for a couple of days, and if you feel like she knows enough about you, ask her to hang out or something.
they just want dick anyway
>>
>>28970627
Well this is partially true, they do use it to for validation and don't use it to try to get long term relationships, but they do actually use it for fucking very regularly, like more than half of the women on tinder have subscribed to some tindr chad who gets pussy from 40 different women.
>>
>>28970724
If you're waiting a couple of days to ask her out, you're waiting far too long. You don't need to give her your fucking life story before asking her to hang out. You should be asking her out within a couple of hours, tops.
>>
>>28970735
>like more than half of the women on tinder have subscribed to some tindr chad who gets pussy from 40 different women.
that's not true
>>
>>28970910
did not say that you should tell your whole lifestory, just so that she feels comfortable enough hanging out with you.
>>
>>28969674
You don't. Tinder is not a dating app, it's for entertainment purposes only. I don't know how you idiots still don't understand this.
>>
>>28971092
this

I know these things
>>
>>28971171
M8, she's gonna lose interest if you don't ask to meet up after two whole fucking days.
>just so that she feels comfortable enough hanging out with you.
This isn't taming a wild brumby. If the conversation is going well, and she seems responsive, you fucking ask her to meet up. Don't need to bore her to death for two days before you ask her to coffee.
>>
>>28971194

Well it can be entertaining, but people definitely use it to fuck. It's like going to a bar but I don't have to shower and put on clothes.
>>
wait so if you're a ripped chad and you get like 400 matches that's 400 fucks? 400 pussies to fuck?
>>
File: 1428098604270.png (131 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1428098604270.png
131 KB, 300x300
>>28971246
Someone has to pull the slack all you betas create
>>
>>28971246
No, that's 400 matches, 40 who will talk to you for more than one line, 4 who would actually meet you, and 1 who will fuck you.
>>
>>28971242
i was not even trying to be specific about having a two day conversation, its more about you thinking she will say yes
>>
>>28971287
wait so what's the average number of matches
>>
>>28971294
>its more about you thinking she will say yes
When did I imply this? If she says no, she says no. But waiting longer doesn't turn a no into a yes. It just wastes both her and your time.
>>
>>28971244
No, they don't. People also don't fuck after meeting in bars. They go there to buy overpriced drinks and listen to loud music.
>>
OP here

I did fuck one 5/10 slut and meet some other girl but she was weird

other than that pretty much every girl stopped replying or even if I got their number, they flaked for no apparent reason before a date...
>>
>>28971287
In my experience it's more like 1 hookup for every 25 matches.
>>
When I graduate I will make account, post my pic in sunglasses in some staged pose, and write
"I just want to fuck and nothing else"
And then post results
>>
>>28971452

Well either I've been hallucinating pretty vividly or they definitely do, because I've used it for that several times.
>>
>>28971527
I pulled those numbers out of my ass, so if yours is based on actual experience, then I'll trust that. 1 out of 25 sounds realistic.
>>
>>28971521
Girls always flake. It's not even a Tinder thing. It happens no matter how you met. It's seriously frustrating how many times you agree to meet a girl, and then she flakes on you. Everything going well, you set up a time and place to meet, and then she ghosts you. Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>28971600
I have 1 flake policy and I do not make exceptions. It is invigorating seeing admiration and lust and most importantly regret in the eyes of chick who had better things to do than meeting for example for a cofee.
>>
>>28971543
Exception, not the rule. How many times have you been to the bar where all you did was pay for overpriced drinks?
>>
>>28971638
That's how it should be. Sometimes girls will not immediately ghost me, but only after writing a lame excuse. That's no better.

>sorry I couldnt make it I had to babysit my aunt's dog
>>
File: YCkut5J.jpg (11 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
YCkut5J.jpg
11 KB, 321x321
>>28971714
>tfw
>There's a club if you'd like to go
>you could meet somebody who really loves you
>so you go, and you stand on your own
>and you leave on your own
>and you go home and you cry and you want to die
>>
>>28971714

We'll I was referring to tinder, and I don't really think it's the exception. It's worked for me about a dozen times and most girls I know that have it are using it for dating/sex.

But since you asked the answer is never. If I go to a bar it's normally to play poker and I just drink whatever is cheapest. Plus I'll occasionally have people buy drinks for me.

INB4 normie get out.
>>
>>28971638
How do you see regret in their eyes if you refuse to meet them?
>>
>>28971600

Have them come to your house. Then if they flake you're not really inconvenienced.
>>
>>28971860
Not that many girls are willing to do that. You just need to arrange it so that you will be in town anyway, and have things to so if she flakes on you.
>>
>>28971287

I have right about 400 matches. I've talked to about 100 of them and fucked 19 -- got several in the pipeline -- could get to 30 before I hit 500.
>>
>>28971242
Thanks for the tip mate. I will keep this in mind for next time.
>>
>>28972314
>fucked 19
h-how?
>>
>>28971638
When I have given a girl a second chance because she seemed worth pursuing... she flaked the second time as well. Once a flake, always a flake. So yes, one flake and she's out.
>>
I always get matches but can't be bothered maintaining a conversation, that is if I can manage to think of something to message them
>>
>>28971796
Morrisey, the worst member of the smiths
>>
>>28970681
just do it in person bro
>be yourself :^)
>>
What's even the point of getting the numbers? Just ask them to hang out right away
Worked for me
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.