[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the thing that stops me from being depressed is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: hot_teen.jpg (90 KB, 800x801) Image search: [Google]
hot_teen.jpg
90 KB, 800x801
I think the thing that stops me from being depressed is just how amazing life is (not my life in a sense, but the existence of life).

Whether or not it's an act of a higher being, don't you find it a bit gratifying how amazingly complex your body is and how there are billions of billions of interactions occurring in a matter of seconds within one individual human being?

And these individuals interact with other things, inanimate and animate, creating billions of billions of billions of billions of more interactions.

Like I was at the library the other day and I was like, damn, every single one of these books was written or published by an individual, even if they were forgotten I was like, damn, and this is just one library of a billion libraries.

It just brings a tear in my eye you know, compared to the universe we're like a speck, but there are like a billion billion billion billion specks that make the universe, an immeasurable machine that just dies at the end, but the process in between is what makes it so beautiful.

It's just crazy man, the process of existence. How we all ended up here, like we're a microcommunity within a microcommunity of millions of microcommunities. It just is you know, no reason, just here, there, everywhere, we just are.
>>
File: 1460904843426.jpg (306 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460904843426.jpg
306 KB, 600x900
>>28969090
I'm underaged... not!
*stiff arms you*
fagboy!!
>>
File: 1464570310277.jpg (76 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1464570310277.jpg
76 KB, 500x518
>>28969090
This specific feel is actually called sonder. The realisation that every single person has a life just as complicated as yours, and every single thing that everyone does is connected. It's a very comfy type of feel, one of my favorites.
>>
>>28969090
>used to browse /r9k/ while still underaged
>while I related to a lot of what was posted, I felt a bit of hope as I was still not even technically allowed to be here and therefore might escape robotdom
>turned 18 a couple months ago and I dont even have this feel anymore
I know I'm still young but fuck I'm starting to get worried
>>
I'm underage!
seriously I am
>>
File: _-_2016-05-30_11.14.51.png (94 KB, 211x519) Image search: [Google]
_-_2016-05-30_11.14.51.png
94 KB, 211x519
>>28969809
If you willingly started browsing this place of your own accord, then you're already damned. You just don't know it yet.
>>
>>28969090
I'm underage
>>
"I'm underage!" Is something someone underage would post.
>>
go go gadget thingy
>>
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.