[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots at what point is a dick just too big?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 5.jpg (1 MB, 738x800) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
1 MB, 738x800
Fembots at what point is a dick just too big?
>>
>fembots exist
>>
Anything larger than 8 inches.

My boyfriend is at least 10+ inches and tremendously thick, and I'm not kidding when I say that sex is incredibly painful if he is not careful.

Even getting his penis inside of my vagina is an issue. I really don't think people are meant to have THAT big of penises, it's not normal.

(Also I'm not sure exactly how big it is, but I can't even come close to wrapping my hand around it, and it's longer than my hands stacked on top of each other 3 times.)
>>
>>28969081

but what about when he is extra careful? i bet it's the best sex you ever had huh
>>
>>28969109
No it's still somewhat painful. I do not really enjoy having sex with him even if he is super careful. Regardless of how much care is taken, my vagina will still hurt for a few days after.

It's really fucking stupid.
>>
>>28969130

so why are you with him?

what was the size of the guy you most enjoyed having sex with? what size dildo do you masturbate with, if you use one?
>>
>>28969081
uh nobody cares whore
>>
File: 1341179820711.jpg (89 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
1341179820711.jpg
89 KB, 512x368
Please, please PLEASE

Stop making threads like this

Stop making replies like >>28969081
>My boyfriend
Fuck OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28969155
I'm with him because he makes me really happy and carries me around and is just generally a really amazing person who cares a lot about me.

The best sex I've ever had was with my ex who was about 5 inches or so. The one dildo I own is about 6 inches, but I use it very infrequently.
>>
File: 8fcc3150750d945d6ff9.jpg (180 KB, 943x1022) Image search: [Google]
8fcc3150750d945d6ff9.jpg
180 KB, 943x1022
Following this chart the limit is 8.25 x 6.5
>>
>>28969155
Sex isn't the only thing in relationships
>>
>>28969269
Yes it is.
>inb4 roastie
>>
>>28969219
My dick is 6 inches in circumference.. its thicker than literally 99% of guys. It hard to imagine all these girls surveyed have known what a 6 1/2 inch circumference dick is like just by statistics so maybe there is a huge flaw in this study even though it seems to be one of the most accurate so far.
>>
>>28969081
I hate you

And your fucker boyfriend

I hope your house catches fire

Fuck my life
>>
>>28969081
This is some fucking terrible b8
What the fuck
>>
>>28970141
That image is bait. Rotate the data of the graph by 180 degrees and that's more what the original looks like: surprisingly small was the actual preference
>>
i am silverhandstonys own personal army - he told me to call you a sloot and a cretin
>>
Anything more than 9 inches is too long. I have been with a 10 and 11.5 incher and they felt like I was being stabbed.
>>
>>28969081
Also when we had sex I had the hugest loudest orgasms of all time.
>>
>>28970621
You haven't been with a 10 incher and you definitely haven't been with an 11.5 incher.
>>
>>28969081
Can he pick you up with his dick?

That's what I've always wanted to do, get an erection, hook it under a girl's crotch and pick her up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.