[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The love of your life would rather be used and abused by chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457680490798.jpg (376 KB, 1600x1509) Image search: [Google]
1457680490798.jpg
376 KB, 1600x1509
The love of your life would rather be used and abused by chad than have you give everything just to be with her

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>28968523
>How does that make you feel?
really makes me think
nobody likes a doormat doe
>>
>>28968523
The love of my life never existed. Never will.
>>
File: 1448159731467.gif (115 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1448159731467.gif
115 KB, 500x357
>>28968523
I don't think I can even feel love for a woman. Every relationship I've been in has been a worthless, emotionless chore.

How could I ever love someone? I can't even muster the will to like someone. I am meant to be alone.
>>
>>28968523
Nows a better time to get over it than never. Women are whore swallow the red pill
>>
>A girl would rather lick Chad's shit off the floor than hold your hand
>>
>>28968523
what's the name of the painting, OP?
>>
>>28968837
Second oregN
>>
Would you fucks really give everything? It seems like most of you won't even leave your house or talk to the girl you "love"
>>
>>28968523
jokes on you, i've been in a loveless marriage for seven years and for some reason she still hasn't cheated on me
>>
>>28969512
Post pics of your wife pls
Need 2 fap
>>
>>28968737
To follow up on this thought, I don't even love myself; so how am I supposed to love or respect someone that is lowly enough to like me?

Even if I got a GF I wouldn't be able to trust her, or reciprocate her feelings.
>>
>>28968737
>>28970645
iktf. After a really intense "young love" type experience ended and I took a couple of years to wallow in self-pity, some other girl found herself into me for literally god knows why. I couldn't manage to feel anything for her, it was just pathetic and I hurt her without even doing anything. I don't know what to do anymore. I think we should just give up. At least that's what I think I have to try to do.
>>
>>28968523
Nah. Happily married. Knowing you own self worth, and displaying it is what women find attractive. They don't want to feel like you've been given a privilege. They want to feel like you've given them a privilege.

Take my wife. She didn't get the proposal until she volunteered to go homeless with me, despite having better offers from family that weren't extended to me. And that's on top of being a virgin, and throwing her out into the winter snow in nothing but her underpants the one time she got the nerve to slap me.

She could leave today, and I'd be dating someone new by the end of the month, despite not having an abundance of good looks, or an abundance of money.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.