[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultraloser Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 30
File: 1446148481788.jpg (42 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
1446148481788.jpg
42 KB, 510x427
Loser/NEET General/Feels. Join the Pity Party
>>
File: 1454914089777.jpg (501 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1454914089777.jpg
501 KB, 2048x1536
>drinking cheap vodka bought with mommy's credit card to escape the depression
>piss in empty glass
>pass out
>wake up thirsty
>drink piss from glass, forgetting what was in it
That was the third time I did such a thing in the past few months too. What has my life become?
>>
Bahahaaa I'll be watching this thread. Go faggots!
>>
File: drown with me in our sorrows.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
drown with me in our sorrows.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>tfw can't get a job
>don't know if it's my own fault for not trying hard enough or if I'm legitimately just extremely unlucky in my inability to find employment
Fucking embarrassing to be my age and not have a job either, to be still financially dependent on my parents. And no one ever gives me any sympathy either even though I feel like I kinda deserve it.

Gotta admit, some of y'all are probably trolling though.
>>
File: 1441151934674.jpg (3 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1441151934674.jpg
3 KB, 121x125
>>28968844
iktf bro, but I'm 32 and been a NEET for over 5 years. And I wasn't trolling, I've literally drank my own piss accidentally at least 3 times in the past few months. Luckily it was drunk piss, so it was pretty diluted and not too gross tasting, but I did gag a bit last time. Tasted slightly like corn chips, even though I didn't eat anything like that....
>>
>>28968963
Dude, that's really sad...

What kind of job did you have 5 years ago? What are your qualifications?
>>
>>28968963
That is fucked up dude.

And I don't really want to be a thing like you either.

My goal last year was to get a job. Failed. My goal this year is to get a job and to start getting my life together. So far, I've been failing at that (mostly) too.

At least I might be getting disability soon, so I'll probably use that to buy myself a car, get my license, and then maybe it'll be easier for me to find a job then.
>>
i could write about alot of things but suffice it to say, i'm giving life one more chance for the sake of my mother. it's like how can this be the best we can do? it's just not right. ive seen nearly all of the people i've gone to highschool with do fucking incredible things, and i havent even left the neighborhood, or gone to college for that matter
>>
fedora hurt anger
>>
>>28968983
I delivered pizzas. No significant qualifications, just an unfinished associates in general education.
>>
>>28968479
I've come to the realization that I hate people and can't form a genuine solo relationship with anybody.

I actually managed to meet one guy from here after many attempts and he was fine but I just absolutely despise people. I hate their values, I hate their lives, I hate the way they think, I hate everything.

Doing normal people things is so difficult for me. I've gone days without eating or drinking, weeks without eating anything except forcing myself to eat a raw onion, I've stitched my lips together, I've climbed buildings and cranes, I drank every day for months at a time then gave up cold turkey, I've gone to the psych ward, I've been kicked out of home, I learned to draw, I finished algebra and computer networking textbooks in the psych ward... but I can't fix my head and I can't find meaning in life or a purpose to live.

The primary hurdle in my life is that fundamentally my philosophical understanding of the world is just too real and it really eliminates the desire to pursue anything I want if it means having to function as a part of society. The problem is that there is no cure for this if my philosophy is correct and I believe it to be so. I am destined to live a life of misery and pessimism because I can't delude myself like others do.
>>
>>28969341
have you ever actually reconsidered
id est
you're just wrong and cannot admit nor realize that you are
>>
>34
>NEET
>Felon
>Basement
>Internet
>Masturbation
>Alcohol
>6'3
>7x6 dick

my life 24/7
>>
>>28968963

Piss is pre-diabetic flavored
>>
>>28969009
Also I forgot: I'm REALLY thinking about going into the Air Force. Just saying fuck it, just screwing the pooch, and whatever. I just need the money, I need to get my life together.

I also want to go back to school next year but I have no way of paying back my defaulted loans. I also have been saying that I'd be going back to school for the past few years now. Thankfully no one has said anything about it, but I always feel like I'm 'that' sort of person who always says they want to do stuff to make themselves look like they're trying when they're really not. I never should've stopped going to school when I did. I only ever screwed myself over.
>>
>>28969364
I've considered and reconsidered thousands of times. I've argued with therapists. I've argued online. I've tried so hard to be proven wrong.

They never have a reasonable counter-argument, they never have proof. Most people can't even accept the harshness of reality in small doses.

True happiness comes from blissful delusion and maybe the most intelligent people realize this and successfully delude themselves or maybe the most intelligent kill themselves when they have these realizations.
>>
>>28969386
Does your height and big dick at least make you feel a little better? I'm an Asian manlet with a 5"x4.5" and me being moderately fit and good looking makes me feel better, despite being a worthless NEET wizard.
>>
File: chiwawasad.jpg (56 KB, 712x498) Image search: [Google]
chiwawasad.jpg
56 KB, 712x498
>>28969457

my entire life has either been me on the internet shitposting, or going on some wild adventure utilizing my body.

Ruined so many relationships with internet addiction.

To answer, yeah, its nice having a fat uncut cock, but not everyone likes the odor, one girl did, and I lost her of course.

pushing 220lbs right now though
>>
>>28969386
post penis picture
>>
>>28969520
You sound like an alright dude. Have you ever thought about getting circumcised or /fit/? You can do pushups and bodyweight squats at least, it will make you look better and more desirable sexually/romantically. Probably even respectable for potential jerbs n shit.
>>
>>28969121
Well, at least its not a post about, " ohh yee, i totally become like the best thing a human can become, because the universal law that, if you are a loser IN HS, you will become mega cool later, and all those cool kids from HS? Ye. They are all garbage collectors now"

But realistic
>>
>>28969587

Not after prison honestly. I am a pretty strong guy, just need to drop 20-30 lbs. Was benching 2 pl8 when I got out.

No motivation left unfortunately. Not sure what to do.
>>
File: 1455474850904.jpg (344 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455474850904.jpg
344 KB, 633x758
Why does it feel like everyone is out to get me?
>>
File: vbnvbnvnvbn.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vbnvbnvnvbn.jpg
263 KB, 1920x1080
>>28969635

because we are...trying
>>
File: 1383776341060.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
1383776341060.gif
456 KB, 480x361
A thread earlier made me realize I could only expect three people I know to show up at my funeral. And one of them occasionally calls me by her cat's name and the other is a piece of shit.
>>
>three days of no fapping
>have severe urge to find woman
>start having a serious drive to work out and work in general just so I can get gf/fuckbuddy in the future
So this is how the normies do it...
>>
File: nhk-hik.png (178 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
nhk-hik.png
178 KB, 480x320
I am a loser haha
>>
>>28969682
Hmm yes, that can work

It really can give a boost,
>>
>>28968479
I wish someone would protect me. It'd be nice to be someone's most important person. People always hurt me! Help!
>>
Lol I fucked my sister's friend in a tent at the lake like two weeks ago.

Solid 6/10

I'm 6'3 290lbs
5in penor

Just be yourself guys, it's not that hard to get laid.

>protip: getting laid only makes you feel good for like one day afterwards
>tfw I had 7/10 gf that would literally drink my cum out of a glass if I wanted her to
>broke up with her because she's fucking annoying
>>
>>28969447

Are you suicidal or just constantly not satisfied with life?
>>
>>28969447
Hey hey wanna be friends? You sound super cool!
>>
>>28969707
>It'd be nice to be someone's most important person.

I'd like that, too. To be someone's first choice for something, not a back-up.
>>
File: lensfrog.jpg (177 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
lensfrog.jpg
177 KB, 900x900
>Dog ate my dinner because I accidentally left it on the counter
>Got extremely angry
>Realized I'm stuck here. Living. Eating. Suffering. Forever.
>had to quietly laugh at how absurd this situation is

I would chuck that dog into the nearest river if it weren't my parents. I'm so angry right now I could throw something through my only window.
>>
>>28969733
how many times do we have to say it

height is a game changer. if you're tall, your chances with women increase dramatically
>>
>NEET high school dropout
>virgin
>yell at my mom sometimes
>dad was addicted to opiates for a while because he's so depressed that i'm such a piece of shit
>feel like I deserve to die
>can't kill myself because my parents love me
>>
I just can't control my sexual urges. I want to fuck women even if it means grave consequences.
>>
>>28969733
Um, well>>28969780 is right
Being tall if not 100% of it, it sure helps in getting laid
>>
File: 1464750607560.png (751 KB, 1002x1199) Image search: [Google]
1464750607560.png
751 KB, 1002x1199
>>28969780
Yeah if you are a manlet your fucked tb h
>>
>>28969758
Do you wanna try being each other's most important
>>
>>28969739
I used to be very suicidal but not so much any more. Life is not satisfying

>>28969745
b-bully
>>
>>28968844
can relate to this rn, never had a job in my life and im 19. im still trying to find a job but im thinking about giving up 50 applications later
>>
>>28969341
isolate yourself somewhere remote in nature
human society is not for everyone
>>
>>28969838
But I do wanna be friends! Please?
>>
>>28969789
You'll get your shit together man. Just find a hobby like vidya, drawing, make music or invent a tv show or some other dope shit
>>
>24 yo
>live with parents
>poor as fuck, tons of debt
>no gf
>have two friends but they both live in some shithole far away from me
>only escape is anime and vidya
>>
>>28969520
What'd you get convicted of? Did you go to jail/prison?
>>
>>28969838
I'd like to be your friend too, but im sure you wouldnt like me. Im scared I'd make you upset or something, not to imply that like i could make you upset or whatever.
>>
>>28969905
is this sarcasm? are you memeing?
I'm ruining my parents lives and legitimately deserve to be executed
>>
>>28969990
How do I contact you? I'm interested.
>>
File: td jakes 2.png (223 KB, 357x365) Image search: [Google]
td jakes 2.png
223 KB, 357x365
>>28968983
who/EBT/ here?
>tfw just got 194 dollars in my ebt account
>>
>>28969386
>Felon
Do tell.
>>
>>28970045
i have a skype but im scared to post it
>>
>>28970078
ITS FREE SWIPE THAT EBT
>>
File: aqpjIIm.webm (460 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
aqpjIIm.webm
460 KB, 320x320
>>28970251
Not even him, but just post it faggot. i've met some cool people here. Add spaces and tell them to omit them if you don't like being as easily searched. It's what I do.
>>
>>28970336
no im too shy for that
>>
>>28969733
>Just be yourself guys

This advice always makes me laugh.

If I'm myself, people stare blankly and start to back away. Trust me on this.
>>
Was about to make a thread

>tfw autistic when under the influence
>wanted to take pics and film videos
>too high and innocent
>film strangers walking down the street and probably creep them out

>film friends talking jibberish I'm laughing my ass off
>'friend' is putting words about me being a faggot in middle of a unexistent language
>in fact every friend of mine thinks I'm gay because I'm ugly and have a gay brother

>in some pics I took my friends are staring ate me with a disapproval look and girls have this "wtf is he doing" look
>>
>>28970427
people just ignore me because im boring
>>
>>28969733
I have a 6 inch penis, but I'm also 5'4, and a KHV but that goes without saying.
>>
>>28969635
Had to leave my house caause my mon isnot paying the bills. I'm at my aunt's and paranoia is hitting hard.
>>
File: 1329756185135.jpg (25 KB, 288x337) Image search: [Google]
1329756185135.jpg
25 KB, 288x337
>all the universities and colleges in my are just finished rejecting me for the 4th year in a row
>cant get a job because no experience
>feels like i cant escape the neet life

I don't know how much longer I can deal with this shit. I just want to go to school.
>>
>>28970590
Nigger what are you doing do 2 years community college and transfer to university after what the fuck
>>
File: pepe91.jpg (98 KB, 456x356) Image search: [Google]
pepe91.jpg
98 KB, 456x356
how did you guys became neets? i never thought i'd become one after entering college back when i was 18, everything was going ok

social anxiety and boredom made me drop out, after that i spent 6 months lying to my parents that i was still going to college but in reality i was just playing LoL at the local mcdonalds

got a shitty but decent paying call center job, made bunch of friends, even had a gf, pretty much got my shit together, and then i got fired last year and i've been a neet ever since.

I've been able to leech from my parents by lying and pretending that i'm looking for a job, i'm still young (20) i dont want to e a neet for 2+years
>>
File: cantbehelped.jpg (85 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
cantbehelped.jpg
85 KB, 460x459
>>28968479
>Going almost 24 now, empty years pass like it's yesterday
>the only difference is that I'm ever bitter and angry
>noting everyday since 21 that little by little, my body is getting slighly older
>maybe malnourishment+boredoom+compussive masturbation are finally taking it's toll I guess
>no money, no willpower or a chill place to study
>no money for university
>somewhere along the way I lost the capacity to love, whatever
>virtually no entertainment other than directionless walks at night like a lost soul...or 4chan and music
>have to use the laptop at night not to disturb anyone
>sometimes mom turn off the modem just because, I sperg internally
>country is in crysis, like a quarter of the population is unnemployed
>i got a labour job, got my body fucked thinking I could be 'le hard work manly yongster'
>my parents are retarded and cannot into math and make blunder after blunder regarding money
>my tablet is broken so I have to use the 'family' notebook in most unergonomic ways, no proper sit
>For getting out of this soft hell I'm considering making false money to wash, doing my research right now
>apparently the notes on my country are relatively easy to fake, well see how it goes

I could go on and on and on, but that's the gist.
>>
>>28970609
community college is very expensive in the US

estimated cost: ~$4600 per semester
>>
>>28970034
How are you ruining your parent's lives?
What's going on anon?
>>
>>28969386
Holy fuck. Are you me? Not a felon yet though. Many close calls however.
>>
>27
>work in corrections
>just finished bachelors degree in unrelated field, about to start masters
>have had the same gf for 5 years, plan on proposing next year
>surrounded by friends and loved ones

B urself pham
>>
>>28970669
How much do you think university is, senpai?
>>
who /middle school dropout/ here?

21 now. I started going out again the past year and everything looks different in my area.
>>
>>28970609
I can't get in. Most likely due to 4 years of neetdom yielding no accomplishments.
>>
>>28969931
Pretty much my life only I'm a year younger than you.
>>
>>28970751
Good to know anon, are you coming back to school anytime soon?
>>
>>28970078
I'm thinking about applying. I really should. I'm already in the process of maybe getting approved for disability and maybe Medicaid as well.
>>
Why is balding such a big deal to so many people.

I've been balding ever since I started NEETing and people now act like I'm some repulsive human being, even after I shaved it.

Man fuck, a really good friend of mine who I met online and who I have spoken with for years even looked a little off put because I don't have fucking hair on my head because of some fucking genetic thing I do not have control over.

I'm honestly ready to kill myself over something as pathetic as being bald.
>>
>>28970776
Already at school, that's why I'm going out.

I got my grade 10, not American so can't get GED or whatever, gotta do a course for 6 months to get grade 12. But won't do it because I'm doing business course next, and will be job hunting.
>>
>>28970738
like the same $5000 per semester for normal state schools.

very stupidly overpriced regardless it should be free.

'higher education' in the US is institutionalized class warfare.
>>
File: 1463220543851.gif (534 KB, 383x446) Image search: [Google]
1463220543851.gif
534 KB, 383x446
>no non obnoxious anime loving introverted gf
>>
>>28970794
Take that as a divine wake up call on how unholy people are and change your priorities. Another bright side, you don't have to care about it anymore.

Really, just don't focus on the shitty parts or you'll get yourself depressed to hell, my friend.
>>
>>28970794
I don't get it either, and I'm not bald.
>>
>tfw want to beat the shit out of a co-worker
>would probably lose
>would definitely get fired
>would probably get thrown in a jail and sued
>tfw just walk away and lie in bed alone mad all night and can't sleep

I hate adult life
>>
>>28970854
I suppose so.. I just really wished I could change my genetics.

It's just so depressing how much look apparently matter, I could improve my life and climb out of this ditch but no one would even applaud me because I'm not pleasant to look at, so why even bother, I might aswell just fucking leech of society then.

Worst thing is that it makes me feel extra worse because there's people out there who are fucking starving or have cancer and what not and here I'm complaining about losing my hair while I sit at home posting on an imageboard about it.

>>28970870
I'm not sure if this sarcastic but thanks I guess?
>>
>>28968844
>>28969840
Gotta start with entry level shit like retail or flipping burgers even if you have a degree. I jumped on a job for a newly opened fast food restaurant and worked there for a few months to get experience.
>>
>>28970590
>go to school
>have a panic attack
>blackout

>Round 2
>it happens again

Had to do online, late, show up only for tests, and weekend courses. Dunno if other state schools h ad be Math 99, but I got in that and was an enigma.
>>
Disabled fembot. Very disabled. Somehow got into a decent university but I'm fucking up at it. I only have the energy for one or two classes at a time and I'm still teetering on the edge of flunking out.

I rely on my parents for everything but they're getting old. I have a couple "friends" that only hang out with me because we were friends before my accident and they feel guilty. Even then I suck at having friends and texting back.

I play Runescape all day every day because it's the only game I'm physically able to play. I met an online bf on there a year ago (catfished him) and fuck I was so goddamn happy. We made a clan together. He quit the game soon after and started getting his life together. We still remained bf/gf for a while because he liked the girl I said I was. He finally wised up and ditched me. I still lead the clan and have no intention of quitting the game, but my clan sucks.

I want to die so badly. I'm scared to attempt suicide using a method that would leave me alive but brain damaged. I would use a gun but I can't physically operate one.

Please no reee. I'm currently at my lowest point. Just wanted to share my story.
>>
>>28971134
How are you disabled and where do you live?
>>
>>28971134
Be my gf <3 <3
>>
>>28971134
>tfw even very disabled females can have relationships
>>
>>28971134

Paraplegic?

orig post
>>
>>28971134
- how disabled?
- are you qt?
- pics
- L O N D O N
>>
>>28971329
How can she play runescape if she's paraplegic, dumbass?
>>
>>28971134

I always wondered how a disabled female feels going to college and shit. People treat you differently. The average guy would treat you like a freak loser and always look at you as a helpless victim, not as a woman. What, you're wheelchair bound?

I'm paralyzed from my waist down and women ignore me and treat me as a child. They don't see me as a man. I'm sure you feel totally emasculated and helpless, like a huge shock to how people see you when you go out.

I'd love to tell you it's get better, and maybe living as a disabled woman is different and you'll have an easier time than a man, but I don't think it'll ever get better. You'll just be dependent you're whole life on your parents and won't find anyone to love you as a person, and not as a fetish at best.

The internet is your best friend because you don't have to be lonely with it. I don't know, maybe you'd want to be someone's fetish just to feel loved and accepted.

Maybe I'm just projecting my shit on you. What's your disability?
>>
>tfw permanently attracted to only furries
I hate this feel
>>
>>28971411

Paraplegia is paralysis of the lower body.
You're thinking of quadriplegia.
>>
>>28971428
I never liked anthro stuff, had to look like animals not just human frame with animal features. Ended up getting bored due to lack of content and went back to my Japanese colouring books. Still fap to 2D feral maybe once every few weeks.
>>
>>28971474
I fap to 2D feral every day and goddammit it's gotta stop.
>>
>>28971474

Why not get into real beast? Lots of videos. Nothing better than seeing a woman get on her knees with her face down and ass up inviting a dirty, small dog to fuck her pussy raw. So hot to see it. Really doggy style
>>
>>28971522
not that guy but it's illegal and frowned upon.
>>
>>28971534

Where do you live? You know this for a fact? It's legal to view in almost every state in the US
>>
>>28971493
How old are you? I picked it up at 17 and dialed it back at 20. I thought it was just late puberty causing me to want to fuck anything.

>>28971522
Nah man, never liked dogs, horses maybe.
>>
>>28971553

Tons of horse videos, both male and female.
>>
>>28971553
I'm 22. I think this is my sexuality.
>>
>>28971569

Forgot to mention, there's videos of almost every animal you can think of. Some of my favorites are seeing pigs fuck women in the mud, women using snakes as dildos, women licking and sucking rat dick, tied women getting maggots and bugs shoved in their vag, women licking cats bellies and dicks.

It's just so hot watching grown adult women be submissive to small animals and let them dominate their pussy. And the best part is that they are usually all white, younger, sexy bodies. Usually 7/10 or above. Also love the videos of dogs getting threesomes and foursomes. Hot women in the doggy position next to each other letting one dog fuck all of them and letting him chose who he mounts first. Some of the women get so into it that they do missionary with the dogs and kiss the dogs mouth and lick their tongues and stuff like that.
>>
>>28971654
Stop. I'm getting turned on but I don't want to accept it
>>
>>28971690

Pornsocket sempai

Only a few clicks away to the best shit you've seen in your fapping life. I mean, you're already on 4chan, a site for CP and degenerate assholes, not a step down.
>>
>>28971749
True. Thanks senpai. I'm gonna finish my essay and fall asleep wanking to dog fuckers
>>
Does anyone feel that nervous tick when they are alone? I'm lucky to have my mom but I always feel this when I'm by myself.
>>
File: 142677233.png (164 KB, 599x586) Image search: [Google]
142677233.png
164 KB, 599x586
I've had nothing to do with the outside world since I was 16, I'm 23 now. The years have gone by fast.
>>
>>28970918
Wasn't being sarcastic
>>
File: 1461909452894.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461909452894.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>28971654
Do you want to be fucked by a horse, Anon?
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 500x480
>>28968479
>Tfw 22 and can't drive
>Tfw no family left to NEET off of
>Tfw abysmally poor
>Tfw khv

Only drugs can save me now.
>>
>>28972022
M-maybe you don't have to be a virgin, anon-kun~
>>
>>28971415
I don't wanna go into details about my disability because it's just so specific and tragic. When I've mentioned it on here before I've gotten responses like "holy shit kill yourself."

I guess people just ignore me to the best of their ability, men and women alike. But occasionally I'll drop something and be unable to pick it up, and someone nearby will be like "guess I'm the hero" and pick it up for me. But it does hurt when someone sits near me, then a minute later gets up and moves further away.

I know no one sees me as a romantic or sexual being and I'm fine with that. I try to minimize the discomfort I cause people by merely existing, and would never exacerbate it by trying to chat someone up.

No one could even fetishize me. I'm doomed to catfish over and over until I finally decide to end it all. I think I'll wait until after my cat dies. Hope I didn't take too long to reply.
>>
>>28971493
>only 2D feral
C'mon, step it up!

>>28971654
>being into bestiality for the degradation aspect
Fuckin pleb
>>
>>28972088

Come on senpai, I've never read your story.
>>
File: 1203.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1203.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>28972088
>I know no one sees me as a romantic or sexual being
>>
Who >nofriends here?

Apart from >>28971134 anyways
>>
>>28972088
>"holy shit kill yourself."
That can be interpreted two ways. Either you brought it upon yourself, or it's horrific and you look like a Silent Hill monster.
>>
>>28972161
"fembot" is enough to get that reply
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x625
>>28972087
I don't have to but I've been stupidly waiting for a chick that wouldn't mind it. I could buy a hooker but that would make every time I turned down a girl I wasn't interested in into something vain and contemptible.

My biggest issue, right now, is without parents, aunts, uncles, or family in general I have to survive. Not as easy as it sounds. Orphans can feel me. There are bound to be some on r9k.
>>
File: Nurse.jpg (325 KB, 420x631) Image search: [Google]
Nurse.jpg
325 KB, 420x631
>>28972161
>implying you wouldn't hit it
>>
>>28972274
You made me laugh out loud you fuck.

thanks my dude
>>
>>28972158
right here, much worse feel than being a virgin. there's a difference between no one finding you attractive versus no one finding you likeable in the slightest.
>>
>>28972274
I couldn't fuck a roastie if I had a bottle of Viagra and a blood-inked directive from Elohim delivered by a cacophony of angels. My dick don't work.

If she were a cripple I might feel bad and cuddle her though.
>>
>>28969789
Nice delusion you got there
>>
>>28970886
Pay a nigger to do it for you.
>>
File: gN7rN1Y.jpg (14 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gN7rN1Y.jpg
14 KB, 500x281
>>28970630
I started neetdom when I finished HS. Still kept in contact with 2 people from the school, but everything went downhill once I had to move to another city. I then started a VA course and went along well with the people there, started to see some light at the end of the tunnel. The course ended a week ago, and I'm alone again. Seems like I'm unable to keep relationships up either because of my laziness or because I'm so jaded about everything that I don't feel like doing anything all day.
>>
File: 1464188046795.jpg (40 KB, 425x750) Image search: [Google]
1464188046795.jpg
40 KB, 425x750
>>28971134
Do u play oldschool runescape anon?
>>
I haven't cried in a while but you're all actually making me tear up, just reading all these posts and realizing how I'm still the same as many of you is making my heart ache. I fell for the "it gets better if you try" meme and got my first job in retail, but every single day I'm told how I'm not working fast enough even though I work as hard as I can, I'm pretty much going to get laid off, all I do apart from work is sleep or masturbate then sleep and I ain't sure how much more of this I can take.
>>
File: x5PbxWW.jpg (398 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
x5PbxWW.jpg
398 KB, 3504x2336
>>28970437
>in some pics I took my friends are staring ate me with a disapproval look and girls have this "wtf is he doing" look

pic related
>>
>tfw job interview on friday

haha later losers, soon I will be free of this neet life lmaoooo
>>
>>28969587
>Have you ever thought about getting circumcised

hm, I wonder whose behind this post.
>>
File: 1463656868929.jpg (104 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1463656868929.jpg
104 KB, 612x612
>>28970437
Post some of those pictures lol
>>
File: 1289003306948.jpg (52 KB, 538x516) Image search: [Google]
1289003306948.jpg
52 KB, 538x516
>26yo kissless virgin
>live at home
>skinny fat
>no job
>no job ever
>no education
>no future
>no hope
>>
>parents divorced when I was 13
>dad moved to a different country because of debt
>bullied at school every day
>don't know how to cope
>stop going to school for days at a time
>got so bad that they were going to call the police on my mum because I just didn't want to go
>dropped out of school at 15
>develop terrible anxiety & depression issues
>develop avoidance behaviours to cope
>stay inside every day for years
>don't trust anyone in a position of help & authority because of my time in school where teachers couldn't do anything to help me
>don't know how to handle responsibility, work, relationships
>literally scared of life itself
>everyone I grew up with has moved on in life
>gf's, fiances, careers, houses, kids
>im still waking up past midday every day and not showering for over a week at a time
>no ambition, no hope for the future
>no savings
>no pension
>can't drive
>just going through the motions every day, distracting myself with games, music, tv & music from the hopelessness of life
>dont remember what happy is any more
>too scared to kill myself
>turned 29 in May
>nothing ever changes
>nothing ever gets better
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.