[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ending cutscene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 0tCzW7v.jpg (119 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
0tCzW7v.jpg
119 KB, 1280x719
Huge pussy here. planning to become an hero but too afraid of pain or vomitting (or worse being stuck in a veg state )Heard exit bags are effective, but not sure how hard they are to put together and if the gas needed is regulated in any way.Tips?pic unrelated.
>>
>>28968352
jump off a bridge you dumb faggot
>>
>>28968393
It's already been established i'm a huge pussy.
>>
>>28968352
don't....
It somehow gets better, maybe not today, or tomorrow. Maybe not even in a fucking month but give it a year. You'll see.
>>
>>28968452
I didn't come here for a moralfag to give me afterschool specials. nor am i going to explain my reasoning as to why i came to this conclusion. I'm looking for a painless suggestion to ease away. kindly leave.
>>
>>28968352

Only the weak kill themselves.

Weak faggot.
>>
>>28968583
I won't disagree with you there. I'm both physically and mentally weak.
>>
>>28968500
okay fair enough, take sleeping pills. You wont tho you're too much of a little bitch.
>>
>>28968583
Good. Let the strong reproduce. Humanity doesn't need whiny bitches like OP.

I'm actually weak too
>>
Insure the helium tank you get is 100% helium. Not 50%, not 70%. A lot of party places will lower the concentration of helium because it's actually pretty expensive.

The company supplying the tank will be able to confirm the concentration. It will also say its concentration on the tank.
>>
>>28968659
Thanks for delivering.
>>
Wait for the General Election.
I am not even American, but thanks to all these new memes created everyday, I think I can say that Trump literally SAVED my family.

For now...
>>
>>28968709
There's a great chance you'll fuck it up and end up brain dead. I did my med school rotations through my hospitals IC last year. We got a good 5 or so people trying the exit bag technique every month (we called them floaters).

It's good in theory but tricky in application. A lot of people mess it up and deliver reduced oxygen flow for hours on end. Enough to keep them alive, but not enough to kill them, and certainly not enough to avoid brain damage (mostly minor, but still damage).
>>
File: 1464306719708.png (70 KB, 782x631) Image search: [Google]
1464306719708.png
70 KB, 782x631
Commit suicide by being depressed and jaded. Give up on your dreams. Become a wage slave. Cut contact from everyone and just smoke cigerettes all day every day. If you can fit weed after work that would be great.
>>
>>28968352
I've been in your situation too, OP. The best recorded way is by hanging, the hard part is the fall distance, if someone doesn't break their neck them they end up basically struggling and choking in pain. If your neck breaks then you won't feel the pain at all, you'll fall asleep and the rest will happen.

I honestly cant be arsed to go into any more detail but I'll greentext the important details

>High fall distance will break the neck, making you pass out

>The body will take time to die, usually 2 hours is a safe bet

>If you don't want to be caught before you do it, double and triple check everything. If you have family ensure they will fuck off, check the rope is strong, have a cover story as to maybe why you won't be picking up your phone etc

Basically be smart and rid yourself of this shit. Good luck OP
>>
>>28968843
I appreciate it. No family or friends in the scene and i live alone so no issue there. although the drop distance might be a problem.
>>
>>28968749
>my family
My life***

I am getting autistic by each day.
>>
Will jumping from the 9th floor of a building kill me immediately? Anyone have any idea?
>>
>>28968879
I have the same problem too, but see it like a final test and figure something out. I'm thinking about duct taping weights to my legs and throwing myself downwards.
So long as your neck is kaput you're good
>>
>>28968913
I'm a eurofag. who pilots the world police doesn't much make any difference to us.
>>
>>28968879
Do you have anywhere high enough, yet isolated where you can fix a noose?
>>
>>28968943
I live in an area that is almost exclusively 1 story buildings. for at least an hour each way.
>>
>>28968975
>for at least an hour each way.
To be fair brah, you're going to die. You can't be bothered travelling a little bit to insure it works properly?

Are you actually serious about this?
>>
>>28968352
If you're serious, then be aware that balloon grade helium will not be fatal, industrial grade will (like for overhead welding). Balloon grade contains oxygen to prevent you from killing yourself with it.

Now basically, what you're doing with an exit bag is making it so the helium displaces the oxygen around your head, causing you to asphyxiate yourself without the discomfort of having your airway cut off. You essentially lose consciousness from lack of oxygen and eventually die. The bag is put over your head, duct tape can be used around the neck to secure it, a tube from the helium bottle is placed in the bottom, and the helium being lighter than the atmospheric gases, forces them out the bottom of the bag, leaving only the helium to breathe. Be absolutely sure you want to do this before you commit to it, it will literally be the last thing you do. You may also consider being a organ donor so some good can come out of the likely sorrow caused by your selfishness.

>>28968452
That's an overgeneralization and you know it is, Anon. It's easy to say that "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.", but the fact of the matter is that people are case-by-case unique; everybody's problem is not temporary. You and I don't know OP, so we can't honestly and accurately make a judgement call like the one you just did.
>>
>>28969111
i mentioned that because i really can't think of any places that would be a place i could do that with privacy.
>>
>>28968352
Google says that is Jessica nigri, is it really?
>>
>>28969122
Already registered as an organ donor. And thank you for your info.
>>
>>28969160
supposedly, just a random pic from random folder.
>>
>>28969122
>ou may also consider being a organ donor so some good can come out of the likely sorrow caused by your selfishness.
pretty sure organs are useless unless you prety much die in the hospital
>>
Just OD on a large dose of Heroin OP.
You'll go out feeling better than you ever have in your entire life.
But make sure no one finds you during it
>>
>>28969186
hate needles. interesting thought though.
>>
>>28968352
Drive off a cliff, faggot.
Make people think it was an accident so you can at least die with some illusion of pride.
>>
>>28969186
This is a bad idea, my first attempt was using a fuck tonne of Oxy and i just made all my internet friendos desert me for being too unstable. Took like 3 fucking boxes of the stuff right up the nose and woke up the next day vomiting for hours
>>
>>28968975
>I live in an area that is almost exclusively 1 story buildings
American style houses? Apartment?

can you break off the roof to get extra height? A basement and floor to fuck up?
>>
>>28969270
apartment, 2 floors, no basement.
>>
File: mata ne.png (247 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
mata ne.png
247 KB, 472x472
>>28969379
Find a secluded wooded area and climb a tree.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.