[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody down to just talk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1462140991222.jpg (63 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1462140991222.jpg
63 KB, 1500x1500
Anybody down to just talk?
>>
yes but let's just keep it in this thread.
I am wearing a winter shirt but its very hot.
how are you?
>>
>>28968266
>winter shirt
do you mean a sweater

if so i am also wearing a winter shirt
>>
>>28968266
I don't know man. Not great I guess. Wish I could sleep. You comfortable in that though? I'm naked and uncomfortably warm.

>>28968334
Damn, how are you guys managing that?
>>
>>28968238
What do you wanna talk about, anon? I'm about to prep myself some holiday leftovers, and watch an "oddly satisfying" compilation video.
>>
File: 1463780246580.jpg (58 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1463780246580.jpg
58 KB, 511x428
guys is there anything more lonely than getting 0 replies to your thread
it happens every time and makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>28968365
it's like 55 degrees here and i have the window open so it's comfy af

>>28968444
nice trips, don't kill yourself
>>
>>28968397
Anything really, just talk.

>>28968444
I hate it too. Nice get though.

>>28968487
Damn, it's above ninety in my place. It's pretty shit, I've always liked cool weather.
>>
>>28968512
above 90 at night? or what time is it where you are?

i just made some herbal tea. comfy^10
>>
>>28968642
Yeah, in my building. I'm on the third floor which is the top floor, and the place retains heat from the day like no other. Even with the windows open.

Sounds nice, though I don't think I could do warm liquids right now.
>>
>>28968681
something nice about getting a box fan on you when you're a little sweaty though. hope you have some fan access.

i live in sf now but know that sticky hot feeling. here's it's like 60 all the time, in the summer it can be in the 70s during the day. also sunnier than i was led to believe. it's not always foggy.
>>
>>28968734
Yeah, a fan would be pretty marvelous. And my mother used to live out there too, that's how she always described it. Sounds pretty great honestly.
>>
The axle on my headphones is broken and it really sucks because music is the only way I have to spend my time.

How are you?
>>
>>28968842
I know that feel. Been meaning to replace my broken headphones for ages, just never have the money or when I do it's not a priority. I can't sleep, it's hot in here. Gotta find other ways of spending your time. Like pacing. That's my go-to.
>>
>>28968807
no fan access either? brutal.

>>28968842
what music were you listening to?
>>
>>28968875
I live in the South, so it's hell during the summer. I've been trying to listen to music on speaker tonight but it's not really working.

>>28968882
I mostly go on /mu/ so all kinds of stuff, but I tried to fall asleep to a Chinese band called My Little Airport. They're pretty soothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-CCyGV4TNU
>>
>>28968882
Yeah, it's not the best.

>>28969050
How bad during the summer? I've been giving a lot of thought to moving to Athens, Georgia after school's done with me.

And /mu/ is where I spend most of my time. Never heard of My Little Airport, though that song is really nice.
>>
Anybody else here ever realize you're not the worst person you know? Everybody I know is so fucked up, they're all so fucking fake. They make out that they're okay all the time, but they're all horrible, fucked up people, especially to each other. All the time. This happened recently. It has me kind of fucked up. I think I've held these people above me for so long, elevated them to such heights for so long, this realization came as the end of all that. It all kind of came crashing down. And I want less and less to do with these people. Not sure if that sounds unreasonable, but what few friendships I have, I just have such little interest in maintaining these days.
>>
File: heatconsciousness.png (110 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
heatconsciousness.png
110 KB, 585x400
>>28969075
If you spend your time outside at all during summer you'll feel it. Humidity and heat are always so high that it feels unpleasant. GA is a genuinely cool state but the weather makes it seem not worth it at times.

Also yeah there's a lot of cool music from China, I like a few other bands like Hedgehog.

>>28969101
Can you give an example of how people are fake?
>>
>>28969163
I recently found out that a buddy of mine cheated on his girlfriend of several years. She told me. She's been contacting me in confidence, I don't know what to make of it, I didn't ask for it, I don't like it. I feel isolated because of it as I can't talk to him about it. But whatever, to the point, he's always said things of his relationship, how they're great together, how he loves her more than anybody and couldn't live without her and all that. And then he goes and does something like that. Just one thing that happened recently. I don't know, it just got to me. I fucking hate it. And I guess I'm no better talking behind their backs like this.
>>
>>28969230
Can't say I've had any experience with that, but that sucks. People act stupid without realizing the consequences, and many die without ever realizing they did something wrong. That's how it is.

I wouldn't blame you if you distanced yourself from them.
>>
>>28969280
>I wouldn't blame you if you distanced yourself from them.
Thanks man, I think I need to read that.

I'll remember to check out Hedgehog too, I'm liking My Little Airport a bunch. Thanks for that too anon.
>>
i just fucking hate arguing about people with money or to people with money it's like talking to dirt
>>
>>28969449
I live near two pretty expensive colleges and I've come to know that a lot of the more moneyed kids are pretty shitty people, but not all. I'd hate to actually have to interact with the shitty ones though. Luckily I've only had encounters with them in passing.
>>
>>28969449
I grew up in a lower-middle class neighborhood right next to an upper-middle class neighborhood and it is weird. Biggest shock was being the only guy in my classes with a one-story house, and it was even weirder to hear people talk about their maids. Wealth divides are a strange thing.
>>
>>28968238
>>28968444

what's up guys? how are we doing?
>>
>>28969691
Seeing kids throw away money and food is one of the weirder things I've become accustomed to since beginning school. I pick up pennies if I see them on the ground. Other people I'll see will drop dollar coins and not even bother picking them up. Blows my mind.

>>28969734
Restless, tired but unable to sleep, you?
>>
>>28968444
At least you got trips

I don't think I ever got trips
>>
>>28969863
I once got quints on a Bane post on /tv/. Honestly one of the best days of my (internet) life. You can have that memory and pretend it's yours if it would make you feel better.
>>
>>28969792
same. Kinda just dicking around on the internet rn
>>
Hi guy, I'm just sitting here drinking and shitposting on a phone while my aunt watches the murder channel. Lol it's funny watching normies rek each other.

Just had a weird dream that I was in a mental hospital and had a psychotic break. They put me in a room for a while and then put me back in my room. I had an Indian roommate and an Xbox and the guy borrowed my xbox but didn't put any games in. He must of been watching Netflix or something.

What a strangely uncanny, realistic dream. I was kind of disappointed when I woke up.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.