[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize your friends are actually super toxic to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
>tfw you realize your friends are actually super toxic to be around and you only hang with them because you have no one else
>>
>tfw havent had a friend since I was 14 years old.
>tfw im 27
>tfw I spent years inside a room with no social interaction with anyone but myself .
>>
and what makes you think you're any better?
>>
>>28968229
>having friends
kys
>>
File: mg.png (37 KB, 217x200) Image search: [Google]
mg.png
37 KB, 217x200
>>28968269
>tfw your parents have more friends than you
>>
File: 1464223696726.jpg (186 KB, 518x540) Image search: [Google]
1464223696726.jpg
186 KB, 518x540
See my friends last weekend

>Hey anon what the fuck is your problem we havent seen you in 2 weeks
>btw you better come to this thing tomorrow

I tell them I havent been feeling well and I just want to be alone

>Fuck you faggot you don`t have a choice

mfw hanging out with 'friends' is more of a job/obligation than fun
>>
>>28968283
OP does't think he is any better or worse. Why are you inventing bullshit? Typical normie behavior.
>>
File: 268622772.jpg (68 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
268622772.jpg
68 KB, 388x380
>>28968229
>tfw toxic
>tfw try to improve and stop being obnoxious.
>still come off as a toxic asshole
>>
>>28968229
>Tfw my friends only want to smoke weed and play videogames like if we still were fucking 17
We are already 20 and it's like we are just a group of teenagers, meanwhile other guys at least go traveling or to concerts.
>>
>>28968229
>tfw 4chan is the one of the few friends you have
>>
>>28968547
This pisses me off so much, my friends are just like this. All they ever do is play Wow or league and shit like that.
>>
>>28968269
This is me except I'm 26. Lost touch with the only 2 friends I had when I went to high school at 14, never made new ones.

Toxic people aren't worth being around.
>>
Lol tfw I am the toxic friend and they stop taking to me.
>>
>>28968833
Is that why no one is around you?
>>
>>28968547
have you tried leading the way? Set it up yourself.
>>
I don't keep close friends. I see people once or twice a month. You be around people too much, as with anything, you grow tired of them and their ways begin to annoy you.

I had one friend I would see two times a week but he was too clingy and annoying and pestered me so over a month, I became increasingly worrying to be around, got us in to two fights in town, pretended I wanted to burn a pub and pretended to be homophobic but in a subtle way - he's a bisexual.

Hasn't called me in a month now, kek.

Better way to deal with people than just telling them to fuck off.
>>
>>28968916
Yes, I tried to propose it a lot of times, but they just say
>That's a lot of work maaan and no money maaaaan
It's like taken from a bad stoner movie
>>
>>28968229
>using the word toxic to describe someone
so gay
you're just going to get caught in negative thoughtloops if you even begin to see anyone that way
you're condemning yourself to a shitty point of view
>>
>>28968547
>tfw no friends like this
>>
>>28968872
Yep, you nailed it famalam
>>
>>28968872
Not him but the exact same story -- 26, no friends since youth, mostly indoors. I do have a bachelor's and an AA tho. Don't work and live off of ssi.

People actually seem to like me and want to be around me. I just have incredible difficulty maintaining relationships. So I stay all alone for 6months at a time...visiting family on the holidays.

I vascillate between wanting to kill myself -- planning it in my head (train nearby, tall building nearby, rafter above my head would hold my bloated corpse, a pistol would take me a week to get...), and wanting to break free and be social. I don't have any hate or anger or ill will in me, only numbness and sadness. I just want to be normal.
>>
>>28968385
I literally had a friend call me a faggot and broke all contact with me because I told her I didn't feel like hanging out
>>
File: 43071083.jpg (61 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
43071083.jpg
61 KB, 640x470
>tfw you realize you dont have any friends left
I just started cutting them out one by one as I realized how little I actually liked them
>>
>>28968269
How did you supply yourself with home necessities, food, and water?
>>
>>28968303
haha realy funny good job
>I'm insecure about myself so I distance myself from anyone else who is different. It isn't unhealthy because I think I'm happy.
>>
>>28969082
What a fucking asshole she must have been, holy shit. Her loss, nigga.
>>
>>28969082
I guess shutting people out completely is just a normal thing to do now.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 200x106) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 200x106
>>28968229
>find new friends circle
>gradually devolve to butt of the group
>final straw gets pulled
>block profiles
>delete everything
>burn all the bridges

This happened 4 times now. I don't know how to feel about it or what to make of it.
>>
>>28969082
>her

Well, there's the problem
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.