[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does being inside a woman feel like? Women, what does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (776 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
776 KB, 719x1280
What does being inside a woman feel like?

Women, what does having a man inside you feel like?
>>
Warm, wet, tight, if all goes well. The tissue in the vagina is the same type of tissue as the inside of your cheeks, if that helps. On the psychological side of things, the skin to skin contact feels good/comforting/you're in your happy place, and the fact that you're fucking someone can elicit feelings of power, freedom, or oneness, depending on whether we're talking a random fuck buddy or a spouse/long-term partner.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>28968216
>What does being inside a woman feel like?
feels like your dick is finally home after being out in the cold for too long
>>
>>28969070
this is pretty spot on while >>28968624
explains the feeling in more detail
>>
>>28968216
It's pretty warm but honestly didn't think it felt that great. Gone bareback with two girls now and I don't know if they were just loose but fucking them didn't get me close to cumming at all.
>>
>>28969518
found the cut dick
>>
>>28969553
Yeah I'm circumcised. If you aren't does it feel a lot better?
>>
>>28969595

I wouldn't know since I'm not circumcised, but in my case feeling the pussy walls peel my foreskin back with every thrust feels magical
>>
>>28969630
That must be nice, for somebody.. Not for you, because NO it doesn't increase the sensation... In fact it minimizes it...

And certainly not for her comic considering all of the yeast and bacteria that you are leaving inside of her... You could simply suggest she take a door handle from a public restroom at a truck-stop and stick it in her vagina... It would be cleaner than your dick... How does it feel to be a monkey?
>>
>>28969595
I have had sex pre circumcised and after circumcised.

I think it's the same, it's more related with your brain and how you feel.
Something has to trigger the feeling, i think it feels funny in the dickhead and you feel butterflyes in your belly, thats like the signal.

anyway, it's fucking adiccting, the more you do it with one person the better it gets.
>>
>>28969630
Maybe in the future dick skin technology advancements will grant me the ability to undo what hath been done to mine peener and then Ill get to try it out.
>>
>>28969699
This is some tasty bitterness.
>>
>>28969715
Yeah the girls I fucked were just dumb tinder hoes
>>
can only speak from a couple of very beta experiences.
painful if i'm not fully aroused/anxious, or inexperienced and going at it from the wrong angle.
when it reaches the sweet spot however it's sort of tingly, like being tickled from the inside, and a euphoric feeling akin to taking an effortless shit.
also feels real nice to look into someone's eyes as you've got them inside of you for the first time. kinda hard to explain. it's like a culmination of bonding and everything you've experienced with them up until that point.
then terrible when you realize you're autistic and not capable of maintaining relationships
>>
>>28969699

lol stay mad buddy

I shower every day and make sure to wash my dick thoroughly

Never had a complaint from girls
>>
>>28969895
ITT a whore decides to ruin the thread for everyone just like she ruins her own life and the life of her partners
>>
Feels a lot like a wet, warm velvet glove. It's so hot you won't believe it could feel good, but it does feel good when you're slowly sinking your self deep into her. It's like your parting a lovely curtain inside of her.

And girls don't just fuck, they make sex an experience, like >>28969895 pointed out. They make sex the end all be all, the most important and explosively passionate thing in your world. Every touch is like electricity arcing from one pole to another charging your bodies full. I think they experience sex on a different level than we do, OP. For us it's nice and wet and warm and you fell accomplished.

For them it's like the world is ending inside of them and you're the only thing they have left to cling to. Girls are crazy. Their bodies see crazy, so different from ours and so enticing even in their ugliest-

Sorry, I'm ranting. It feels great for us. Your entire dick is swallowed into this tight, wet, HOT little hole that sometimes moves by itself. Psychologically it's like you finally made it. You feel alpha, you feel in charge. Part of you might even wanna grab a fist full of her hair and use it like reigns to a horse or something. There's a reason butt slapping happens, it's because your dumb hands need to touch and feel everything on their bodies because it all feels so fucking amazing.
>>
>>28968216
If you do it right, it takes some time, but you really become one. You can feel deeply into each others bodies, the tiniest shift or movement, it's really quite amazing.
>>
>>28969950
How did she ruin the thread?
>>
>>28969921
That's because the girls have no training in Internal Medicine whatsoever, and remain oblivious to the fact that you were the one who cross-contaminated their vagina with the pathogens... Imagine bacteria and yeast being transferred anally and somehow causing diarrhea for the other person. Do you think that they're going to mention hey did you give me diarrhea?
>>
>>28969518
Same here. I've only had sex 2 times (same girl) I think it had more to do with the fact I was always nervous as fuck. We only got to get together once a year, and she naturally had a high labido and I always sorta felt bad because she would refrain from having sex with other guys (we weren't bf n gf) so when it was my chance to finally give her some dick, it was really important. Even without a condom my dick went soft in like 2 minutes. I felt terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 651x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 651x385
>tfw cut
>tfw sex feels awful

FUCK EVERYONE! FUCK THE KIKES!
Just like hallucinogens, just like BJs, everything is shit. The only time I feel good is when I'm doing hard drugs.
>>
>>28970048
>cunts can't handle a little bit of upset stomach, so they resort to chopping kid's members off

Women should be culled.
>>
>>28968216

>Women, what does having a man inside you feel like?

Uhm I don't really know how to describe it. Being in the submissive role and getting fucked is amazing. It hurts a little if I'm not aroused but if I'm really wet and horny I want it all inside me. It's hard to cum from penetration so usually he finishes and I'm still going crazy.

Men are generally really shit at sex tho, because all they care about is cumming and they have no idea how women's bodies work.
>>
>>28969595

Considering the foreskin itself is the most sensitive part of a man's penis, the potential for physical sensation in the penile tissues would be greater if that part hadn't been cut off.

Even the craptastic study Bossio and her colleagues put out that tried to claim cut dicks aren't less sensitive than intact dicks low key admitted that the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis. Then they were like "but but but circumcision doesn't decrease the sensation in the OTHER parts...except our sample size is actually to small to detect whether it does teehee".
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
>>28970407
Further proof that Jews own everything, including science.

Why do we allow these parasites to live?
>>
>>28968216
Best 9 months of your miserable life
>>
>>28970339
>>Men are generally really shit at sex tho, because all they care about is cumming
Unlike you who cares about...what exactly?
>>
File: 1434759312926.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1434759312926.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>28968216
>last night my gf told me she wanted to fall asleep with my dick inside her
>we cuddled and fell asleep together while my dick was just chilling in her pussy, all warm and gooey, felt so relaxing
>mfw I started thinking about all the beta robots who crave for a woman to even touch them
Been thinking about breaking up with her though. She's really clingy.
>>
>>28972222
you dont deserve those quads champione
>>
It feels kind of like being filled up whole when you didn't even know you were empty.
>>
oh look, derailed by circumcision.
welp im out
>>
Fuck off back to /soc/ you degenerate pieces of shit
>>
>>28972222
What actually happens if you leave it in there? I assumed it would automatically come out when it gets soft.
>>
File: 136986074765.jpg (28 KB, 459x333) Image search: [Google]
136986074765.jpg
28 KB, 459x333
>>28973930
not him but my gf and I have fallen asleep after we both orgasmed together, my dick was still inside her while we were spooning and my load was in her.

Passed out for an hour or two, woke up with my dick still semi inside her, pulled out and nothing was awry. So I guess nothing happens
>>
>>28970339
>instead of teaching my partner what i like I'll bitch about his performance later
>>
>>28974487
Fucking roasties pham
>>
>>28968624
> The tissue in the vagina is the same type of tissue as the inside of your cheeks
So mouths being a second pussy is real?
>>
>>28975604
Mouth can feel better in my experience.
>>
>>28975708
Oh yeah? How so? I'd assume a pussy would be easier to feel pleasure from, as long it doesn't have vagina dentata.
>>
>>28970048
Found the person who doesn't know anything about foreskins. ayylmao
>>
>>28975783
>>28975783
Vaginas don't have tongues and are capable of a lot less suction. The feeling of grabbing someone by the head and fucking their face is also very exhilarating.
Vaginal intercourse was more of an intimate experience for me, although I've only experienced it one time very briefly.
>>
File: chick-with-a-remarkable-vagina.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chick-with-a-remarkable-vagina.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
>>28973930
Yeah once you go soft you get squeezed out but like >>28974105 says it's possible to stay semihard for a long time in that situation, even in your sleep. Sometimes I try to do that and wind up getting hard enough to start it all up again instead.
Wonderful thing, a vagina. Really, everyone should try one, at least once.
>>
>>28968216
like taking a shit in reverse
>>
>>28969518
Any chance you're gay?
>>
>>28970324
Women didn't westernize circumcision, it was literally all white men because they thought it would be an effective means of preventing masturbation, as well as the 'hygienic' effect
>>
>>28969518
>>28970116
Anxiety can cause male impotence, and your first few times with a girl it can be very confusing and hard to get going, so I wouldn't worry, just try it again.

One really good piece of advice I can give you is to relax and spend time on foreplay first. Just get naked and look at each other, run your finger tips all over each others body, explore and tease and find the sensitive spots and just basically spend some time getting both of you into that wonderful state of relaxed and aroused.

Let it start there and move forward naturally and you'll probably blow both your minds at the end :)

Good luck anons.
>>
The warm feeling of her intestines as they coil around my fingers. They sticky yet slick feeling of the bones of her rib cage. The warm splatter of blood like the bubbles of a freshly brapped warm bath. The still pulsating heart like the beat of a small drum fading away in the distance.
>>
>>28969070
This.

This was my first thought when loosing my virginity.
>>
>>28975708
Mouth can chafe against your dick though.

I presume you are cut
>>
File: 12399488002993.jpg (15 KB, 380x193) Image search: [Google]
12399488002993.jpg
15 KB, 380x193
When a guy comes inside you and you can feel it, it's pretty cool
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.