[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did any of you know elliot rodger personally? also, has anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: holdenmarchhere.jpg (231 KB, 585x395) Image search: [Google]
holdenmarchhere.jpg
231 KB, 585x395
did any of you know elliot rodger personally?

also, has anyone seen the svu episode based on him?
>>
>>28968210
SVU?

I didn't know him personally, but someone on here obviously did. There's no other way those family and personal photos could have leaked on to this board. Rumor around the place is that it may actually be Peter or Jazz who leaked them on here himself.
>>
>>28968210
went to HS with him (independence continuation H.S in lake balboa)
>>
>>28969259
law n order special victims unit. it's a shit show but i watch for ice t
>>
>>28969288
do you ever run into/ hear about him
>>
>>28969374

Why are you here? You sound like as much of a self-loathing faggot as him.
>>
>>28969405

Well... the guy who said he knew Elliot Rodger deleted his post. Alright then. You can still find it in the archives.
>>
>>28969374
found it but you look white as fuck, not tanned. and damn, you called it. i doubt what you said had much if any influence on his actions, though
>>
File: 1HSCrt1.png (59 KB, 1157x287) Image search: [Google]
1HSCrt1.png
59 KB, 1157x287
lelijuiiu
>>
File: 1421650170036.jpg (4 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1421650170036.jpg
4 KB, 184x184
>>28968210
>tfw american television profits off of mass murders they created
wtf is wrong with this country
>>
>>28969351
i went to a small continuation school with the rodge so of course i heard of him. he had longish hair and would wear the same clothes everyday (brown hoodie, grey pants and black skateboard shoes) the 2 years i was at that school i never heard him speak, when i first went to that school people told me he had assburgers, so i left him alone because i felt bad for him. girls would sometimes flirt with him but in a mockingly kind of way. he would stay in the same classroom all day (we could choose what subject to take since it was a non traditional type of HS, mostly for fuck ups and weirdos) things i noted were that he would pretty much be the first at school and would be the last to leave. when i first saw him on the news i couldnt believe that quiet kid would do something like that. i saw first hand how girls would tease him by "flirting" with him, he never said anything, he would only talk to a Teacher Assistant that was kind of a nerd but a cool dude. idk thats all i guess.
>>
>>28969492
>>28969565

Why would that guy browse here regularly though? He just seems like a depressed faggot. I asked him, but he deleted his post.
>>
>>28969575
Capitalism is amazing. STFU, Eurofag
>>
File: 1430024102305.jpg (12 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1430024102305.jpg
12 KB, 212x218
>>28969617
>falling for the american's can't criticize the system they live under meme
>>
>>28969374

definitely a miscer lol
>>
>>28969575
there's also a hilariously misinterpreted episode about gamer gate and anita sarkeesian. definitely worth the watch, on netflix
>>
>>28969575
>television caused Rodger
Richboy barely watched television, affluenza and virgin rage made him do it.
>a story resembling a thing or addressing an issue is profiting off of it
gaaaaaay, SVU is a fucking crime show about sexually motivated offenses, somebody writing a diatribe about not getting fucked and then murdering a bunch of women is a sexually motivated crime (kinda, but gamergate and dad furries are as much of a stretch) it's right in the fucking wheelhouse of a topical crime show.

Kill yourself my man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.