[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm NEET with rich parents who would never let me be homeless,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: exit.png (7 KB, 1034x618) Image search: [Google]
exit.png
7 KB, 1034x618
I'm NEET with rich parents who would never let me be homeless, but I'm a fucking individual and I choose my own life paths. So the gov gives me $1110/mo in disability payments.

I live in a suite in an apartment (its literally a bedroom just it has its own toilet too) and have turned it into my personal music studio.

It has a keyboard, a bass, a guitar, a microphone, a stereo and the best earphones I could find, all hooked up to a $2000 computer.

I compose, record and produce all my own works by myself. This usually means I'm playing and writing for a four piece band but it's really just me recording four different pieces into one. Production is by far the most intricate thing about it, it takes hours and hours of manipulation to get the sound you imagined. Then once you go back and listen to high production songs you notice what they're doing right away and can mimic it.

I haven't written anything in over 8 months. I have crippling depression that ruins every aspect of my life. If the gov wants to give me $9.60 an hour in a 40 hour work week to not off myself, then I'll take it.

But this is the worst of it all, not only can I not meet other peoples expectations, I can't even meet my own. Here I am with all the tools and talent I need to make my masterpiece album, and for 8 months I've lied in bed wishing I was dead.

I just wanted to share the life of a NEET. It's a miserable existence.
>>
You'd be better off investing in some decent studio monitors honestly no matter what earphones you got you're not gonna get a flat response compared to a decent pair of monitor speakers
>>
>>28967907
>Im an individual so I sponge off the government
Yeah stopped there.
>>
>>28968287
My friend says I should tell my psych about my imaginary friend who tells me to do things, but I don't want to get into that with them.

>>28968267
I got decent bi wired monitors in my living room, I do sound checks on them but no ones going to give a shit about what they're playing my music over but me.
>>
>NEET
>gets free money

Go fuck yourself with this I'm sad shit. Some of us have to work for a living.
>>
>>28968528
Not my fault your country doesn't have better social policies. It's also not my fault I was born where I was, or that lots of my problems seem to stem from genetics.

I held a job until I broke down and cried infront of my store director and he told me all my problems were my own fault.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.