[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's weird. I feel like I have everything that a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 286x286
It's weird. I feel like I have everything that a normie in highschool could have.

A "cute" complexion, deemed by a few girls.

A "funny" kind of guy. I make almost everyone I know laugh at least once. People know me for being kind of weird but also really funny and stupid

The thing is, I just can't do it. I don't know, I feel like the universe is telling me that I just can't fucking be a normie, that just isn't the life for me. And fuck I want to be a normie.

I want to have a fucking circle of friends, even if it's small. I want friends to talk to everyday and hang out on the weekends or weekdays

I want a fucking girl that understands me but everybody in high school is a fucking normie or social outcast. There is no in between

I'm in sort of that in between though. I have the confidence and capability of talking to people and meeting new people, but I can't go farther than that.

Some days I crave for peoples attention, some days I just want to fucking disappear

Fuck, I don't know if this a curse or a gift, but man. I can never get to full normie status, and it drives me crazy. Fuckkkkkkkkk everything man
>>
Idk why you need to be a normie it's pathetic that you can't just be content where you're currently at in the world
>>
>>28967806
>I feel like the universe is telling me that I just can't fucking be a normie
Same thing happened to me, but much earlier on in Jr. High.

I was literally exhausted trying to be Mr. Popular and likable, it was all a facade. When I decided I'd had it I realized most of my "friends" weren't actually that good of friends, they just liked to have me around because of my occasional jokes or banter.
>>
>>28967823
I'm sorry, but I am not happy with where I currently am in the world.

And to just sit silent and do absolutely nothing would make my life meaningless. You're asking me why should I change myself when I can just be sitting around and doing the same shit over and over again until I die with the shit I wasn't happy with in the first place.
>>
>>28967806

dude just normie it up junior and senior year when you hit puberty and you'll be fine
>>
>>28968002
My junior year is almost over

I feel like I'm losing all hope

It's like I got a point where I was being a normie, only to end up at square one at the end of the year, I'm just inept at being social or something, fuck
>>
>>28968178

youll be fine, join a group, play a sport, agree to go with people to events, don't think or try to impress anyone, just go with no expectations and tell them only the best parts of you without them being complete lies

the only way to git gud is to try harder
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.