[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That one kid thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
537 KB, 480x270
That one girl who accused a kid of rape and got him arrested
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 699x699
>that one kid who posts this thread every 12 hours
>>
>that one kid who played football but was still a weeb
>>
>that one kid who has no logic
>>
>>28967614
>That kid who killed himself by driving down a ditch at 70 mph.
>>
>>28967614
This happened relatively recently at my university. Basically, the girl was dumped and accused her ex of rape to get back at him. She said it happened a year prior at some party while they were still dating. Since there was no evidence and the guy had an alibi on the night of the alleged rape, the police obviously didn't do anything. However, an "investigation" run by the school (I looked up the lead investigator; she's a self-described feminist) found him guilty and he was expelled.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.