[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck this movie was devastating. It reminded me of how I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 21
File: 075678762550_1.jpg (127 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
075678762550_1.jpg
127 KB, 750x750
Holy fuck this movie was devastating. It reminded me of how I could have turned my life around back in high school. Now I'm a college dropout schizophrenic virgin. Any good movies for robots? Please respond.
>>
more like the perks of being a special snowflake
>>
this movie was terrible, just angsty teens, no robots in it family
>>
>>28967241
Same same, my nigger. Coming Of Age films rub a special spot for me.
>>
>>28967241

Yeah I READ THE BOOK in highschool in 03 and it summed up my life at the time so much it was scary.

>>28967282

If I remember the book correctly he was robot as fuck. The dude did weird sexual things too because he was a virgin. Did they make him get the girl in the movie? Because the whole point of the book was he never did and never well.
>>
>>28967263
>more like the perks of being a special snowflake
this.

>OMG SUCH A ROBOT FILM
>about having friends, multiple girls liking you, having sex, etc

There's no such thing as a robot film. There's films where characters are slightly robot like, but they're also generally successful and desired by women at the same time. If there was a robot film it'd be of someone jacking it to hentai, blaming all his problems on women and there being no progression or resolution for 120 minutes.

That being said, some films with 'robot'ish characters are:
- Drive
- Nightcrawler
- Her
- Taxi Driver

Again, these are all played by attractive men who end up fucking girls.
>>
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>28967302
>Coming Of Age films rub a special spot for me.
Fucking this.

They remind me of what I missed out on. Any movie about awkward highschoolers or college kids pulling through and having the time of their lives in the end and making meaningful memories always destroys me.
>>
>>28967302
>>28967352

Is that special spot your assholes?

Faggots
>>
>>28967330

Man I feel the same way. All of the films about "loners" usually feature a guy with a tight group of friends and some chick that shows interest.

I liked Taxi Driver because he's a complete loner, his only "friends" are the people who also drives cabs but he doesn't connect with them at all.

The movie came out 40 years ago and it still seems like no other film portrays loneliness better.
>>
I read this book when I was an angsty kid. The movie as an adaptation was alright EXCEPT that they picked David Bowie's "Heroes" as their magical song. I'm supposed to believe these hipster teens have never fucking heard that song before? It really pissed me off. I love Bowie but they could have tried to pick something even a little bit obscure for the sake of immersion.

Otherwise, the movie is just a boring fluffy movie for teenagers that think they're deep. Basically a modernized Catcher In the Rye.
>>
File: castaway on the moon 02.jpg (15 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
castaway on the moon 02.jpg
15 KB, 640x272
>>28967241
Comedy about suicidal businessman giving up on life and living under a bridge and fembot hikikomori living with her parents spying on him with telescope

I guess they are sort of robotish
>>
>>28967323
he pretty much did get the girl in the movie, they weren't an item so to say but more or less. also he dated that other girl and then left her for Hermione so beyond his little flashbacks and shit he was pretty tame
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>28967352

fuck man

I'm only 18 and know that feel

I can't remember a single good moment during high school

I can only hope college will be better
>>
>>28967330
Travis never got laid in the movie, the driver didn't either. The driver could have got laid off screen but there is no way travis did.
>>
File: 1458026293461.jpg (4 KB, 97x96) Image search: [Google]
1458026293461.jpg
4 KB, 97x96
>>28967367
>le come in thread be hostile for no reason guy
ebin simbly ebin
>>
>>28967425
desu that was a pretty decent reply you overly sensitive fairy
>>
File: 12905920.png (126 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
12905920.png
126 KB, 500x273
>>28967241
L' Homme Qui Dort and All About Lily Chou chou are the only truly robot films that I know.
>>
>>28967422
>but there is no way travis did.
not between scenes, but before the events of the film, who's to say
>>
>>28967330

>Again, these are all played by attractive men who end up fucking girls.

of all the films I've seen, the most robot main character would probably be the guy in ghost dog, he's fat, black, alone all the time with no friends except some ice cream guy who can't speak english and a little girl, is a criminal, and has a japanese fetish

the movie itself is cheesy and kind of sucks, but the protag would never be confused for being a normie on or off screen
>>
>>28967241
I didn't know filthy frank was in this movie
>>
>>28967330
It's startling how accurate Taxi Driver still is.

40 years, and lonely young men still identify extremely strongly with Travis Bickle and empathize with his feelings on a very deep level
>>
I watched this movie because some girl I was crushing on was reading it. Too bad I realized I'm a loser too late
>>
>>28967512
I don't think that a guy like Travis ever got laid without paying, he seems like he was always on another completly different world.
>>
>robot film
>it's a film where the MC is attractive, is talented, has a job, has friends, and a girl who casually has sex with him, but shames him for being shallow and a loser and reveals herself to actually not be a fembot, but a talented Stacey who was just in a dark place
>>
>>28967512
He probably did bang some underage hookers in nam. He might a before the war too who's knows. Before the war he might a been a normie or he could have been a robot from birth. Who's to say.
>>
>>28967587
What are you even talking about? None of what you said is correct about the film. You didn't even watch it.
>>
File: Quadrophenia_(album).jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Quadrophenia_(album).jpg
56 KB, 300x300
>>28967323
I hate it when film adaptations normieize the robot main character. In the who album quadrophenia jimmy never fucked the girl, even Townsend said that publicly. But they make a movie out of it and sure enuff he does. Fuckin Normie's ruin everything
>>
>>28967410
19 here

Get some friends and it oughta go smoothly. Just figure out a major you actually enjoy and pursue that shit like a cop car chasing a rowdy gang of niggers.

My freshman year didn't go as I'd hoped so this is from limited experience.
>>
>>28967422
>>28967543
>>28967557
>>28967588

if you guys are looking for another movie where deniro plays a robot, you could try the king of comedy
>>
>>28967425
Sorry for disrupting your homosexual safe space with my mean words
>>
>>28967263
Yeah, I decided to check out this movie because it seemed like it would be something I could relate to and get some cathartic feels out of but the kid was never really a "wallflower" in the first place. He was a little socially awkward, yeah, but he had loving friends and even a couple of qts willing to get with him iirc. He had a way healthier social life than most of us ever had, and it all just sort of came to him, it was such bullshit.
>>28967352
This is what gets me. Movies about groups of awkward friends getting through the shitshow that is high school/college on the strength of their friendship and being able to make something out of depress the fuck out of me because that was what I thought I would have but never did.
>>28967410
>I can only hope college will be better
After two years, I can tell you that you get out of college what you put it. Freshman year I managed to hang out with some cool kids that took me to parties, I even met a girl that wanted to fuck me even though she had a boyfriend. I ended up reverting back to my old ways skipping class, staying in my room, and I lost all of that. I still have some friends but most of them got tired of me never wanting to do anything and never contacting them. Join some clubs, join a frat, just do something that gets you out of your room and around other people. And the beginning of freshman year can be really awkward but that's the best time to make friends because most people are looking to make friends and establish a friend group/support network at that time.
>>
>>28967620
the mc is a qt boy, he gets a girlfriend who he has sex with and he says "i get sick of feeling her boobs" or something like that he also has a decently sized group of friends and goes to parties with them. dont remember a job though but he is semi talented with his writing i guess. also his family cares about him so
>>
>>28967620

>guy meets a girl who is a special snowflake
>they have sex for awhile, then she realizes what a loser he is
>she goes on a 10 minute rant on why he's a horrible person and deserves to die alone despite her not being perfect either
>movie ends with the MC feeling guilty for trying to be happy and her getting happily married to Chad
>>
>using movies as a reflection of real life
>comparing your own REAL life against that of fictional characters
>actually believing it's in any way possible to be like them
nice delusion you've created for yourself
>>
is there ever a robot movie where a girl is in the wrong?

Always seem like these robot movies end up with the guy being shamed into either bettering his life or accepting that he doesn't deserve to be happy and it's always usually a girl calling him out on his bullshit.

Has there ever been a fembot movie with a bad ending? Fembots get to succeed in their movies, but robots always lose in their movies.
>>
>>28967738
This.
It's a movie. A fucking fiction tale. Of course it's not supposed to simulate boring real life.

Otherwise I would have killed myself a long time ago for not being able to become batman
>>
File: the-last-american-virgin.12059.jpg (280 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
the-last-american-virgin.12059.jpg
280 KB, 1000x1500
>>28967241
Anyone else watched this as a teenager? the ending destroyed me, more movies should have the balls to be as realistic as this.
>>
>>28967352
This. Films like Dazed & Confused and Superbad fucking destroy me.

Anyone have any recs?
>>
>>28967801
"Young Adult" with Charlize Theron. It made me really uncomfortable because the main character was such a delusional trainwreck and it hit close to home.
>>
>>28967863
For coming of age films that make you want to kill yourself? Adventureland and The Way Back
>>
>>28967738
>>28967809
>le movies are always gratuitous and romantic depictions, never realistic
t. Someone that hasn't watched enough film to have an opinion on it.
>>
I have to skip the awkward and emotional parts in movies because I can't handle them like a child
>>
>>28967909
Oh and Nick and Nora's infinite playlist.
>>
>>28967809
>>28967738

If the movie is trying to be serious, it has some obligation to be more realistic.

Otherwise we'll always get these movies where hackers hack by typing fast on their keyboards because "HUR DUR IT'S JUST A MOVIE IT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO REFLECT REAL LIFE!"
>>
>>28967543

>that scene where he's watching TV and sees people dancing and having fun together
>>
>>28967909
>>28967933
Thanks.
>The Way Back
Do you mean The Way Way Back, or The Way Back?

Also: What do you guys think about Moonrise Kingdom? I know it carries a Wes Anderson tumblr twee vibe, but it still hits in the feels.
>>
>>28967863
Submarine, nigga

Original commentino
>>
>>28967863
Man, I love Superbad. I remember seeing all the trailers for it and thinking it was another one of those dumb teen party movies. Yeah there were some really dumb moments and immature dick humor but the friendship in that movie is so realistic and powerful it just breaks me down. And as someone who was a very awkward teenager but ended up going to a couple parties it captured that feeling so well.
>>
>the perks of being a cuck
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
What's the stance on 40 yr old virgin here. I like it as a movie last I saw it that was years ago. I don't know if I really like how he wound up cucked with the old girl and gave up his wizard powers., to the Normie's I'm sure they all thought it was cute with the weird guy ending up with the old slutty girl.
>>
>>28967241
Movie's trash.
>>
>>28967999
>The Way Way Back
That one.
Also I watched Moonrise Kingdom, good movie.
>Tfw no cute childhood romance
>>
>>28967999 (checked)
I just can't stand Wes Anderson's aesthetic. Everything has to be so colorful and quirky and symmetrical. I watched Grand Budapest and Life Aquatic but couldn't get into them at all, and I only made it like twenty minutes into Moonrise Kingdom before switching to something else.
>>
>>28968077

>he was a virgin because he's was too sheltered and had bad luck

He could have gotten laid at least 3-5 times I think, but he messed up the chance because he accidentally kicked a girl in the face, he couldn't open a bra, he
>>
>>28967999
Nice trips, I remember refusing to see it because it was about young love and I didn't think i could handle watching it. A lot of Anderson work before this was pretty robot friendly.
>>
>>28967323
>he was a virgin

Does wincest not count?
>>
>>28968109
I feel the same. Moonrise Kingdom was the first Wes Anderson film that I watched, so at the time the aesthetic was novel to me. Afterwards, though, I went and watched Grand Budapest Hotel, Mr. Fantastic Fox, and Rushmore, after which I couldn't watch Moonrise Kingdom again because everything seemed so formulaic at that point.
>>
>>28968174
Mr fox might be the best its so comfy. Royal Tenanbaums is probably the most robot friendly I'd recommend it after that take a break from the wes.
>>
Heres some good movies i think robots would like, although they aren't about being a bizarre awkward teenage loser

>Donnie Darko
>fight Club
>the fountain
>2001
>clockwork Orange
>american psycho
>natural born killers
>Super
>million dollar baby
>the machinist
>There will be blood
>snatch
>apocalypse now
>>
File: It's such a beautiful day film.jpg (196 KB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
It's such a beautiful day film.jpg
196 KB, 889x500
>>28967241
>ctrl+f: its such a beautiful day
>no matches
what plebs we robots truly be
>>
>>28967683
[stares at ceiling] Is it cork?

King of Comedy is a robot. Lives with his mom and escapes his crushing reality through fantasy.
>>
>>28968295
I was wondering if someone would mention it.

Truly one of the most feel-inducing movies out there. A masterpiece.
>>
>Teenage girlfriend digs my schizophrenia and makes me watch this movie with her
>Go insane and break up with her soon after, as schizophrenics are liable to do

Haha wowee OP you just took me for a trip down memories lane
>>
>>28967675

>Quadrophenia

Mah fuckin nigga

The Punk and the Godfather and Cut My Hair are my life anthems
>>
I think Flatland is a pretty good robot movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyuNrm4VK2w
>>
>>28968914
Those are great, whole album is too good to name faves. Maybe doctor jimmy idk
>>
>>28968012
good rec, seconded
>>
>>28967480
fuck I remember seeing lily chou Chou back in highschool. It destroyed me for a but
>>
>>28967241
that is a terrible movie but the soundtrack is fucking incredible

pic related, although not really a robot movie, features a mute autist who goes around beating the shit out of random people

watch Paris, Texas if you want a real robot film
>>
File: 1459474785264.jpg (42 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
1459474785264.jpg
42 KB, 500x320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI

>tfw
>>
>>28967330
What about ME! ME! ME!
>>
File: 1577.jpg (151 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1577.jpg
151 KB, 250x350
there is a robot movie, it's called Ima Boku Wa
>>
>>28967375
You can have friends and feel lonely, anon.
>>
>>28969643
I'd like to add to this saying.. being a loner is about not wanting to be with people, yeah, but it doesn't also mean being alone while not wanting to.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwsYyRc9j4g

It's about a fallen, suicidal chad who tricks a loli into helping him kill himself.
>>
>>28967241
>tfw can no longer relate to young characters in fiction
>tfw most relatable character is usually an old man who is far past his prime
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Vizzini

If it was written by this guy it would perhaps be more robot-like. He wrote a book about being a depressed teenager that was turned into a movie called It's Kind of a Funny Story. I never read it, and the movie wasn't spectacular or anything, but his suicide confirms robot status.
>>
>>28969394

>it's always a guy getting cucked

is there ever a movie where a girl gets cucked and the guy she likes is very inconsiderate of it?

It's always some guy walking in on his HOMEGIRL getting fucked by Chad and the HOMEGIRL doesn't care. In fact she alright insults him in front of the guy as if everything is his fault.
>>
>>28969017
YOU SAY SHE'S A VIRGIN
WELL I'M GONNA BE THE FIRST IN
HER FELLAS GONNA KILL ME?
OOOHHHH FUCKING WILL HE
>>
>>28969778
The Last Picture Show.

It's a great, old film about a group of high school seniors graduating and acclimating to their prospective futures in the midst of a dying Texas town. The "main" character starts a relationship with his coach's wife and ultimately cucks her with another character, which inspires a great scene towards the end of the film.

Even if you hadn't brought up that specific scenario I'd recommend it to people ITT because it's great and certainly fits the melancholic, coming of age theme.
>>
>Tfw i saw this movie with my oneitis who friendzoned me back in highschool when i was a robot

robots never get the girl
>>
Dark Horse (2011) is a decent example of a loser actually losing
>>
>>28967933
God this fucking movie

>be me
>in high school
>group organizes a big outing to see Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
>pretty even ratio of guys to girls
>girl in charge arranges to have guys and girls alternating so everyone's sitting next to the other gender
>sit down to watch the movie
>guy to my left
>guy to my right
>only guy not sitting next to a girl
>spend the whole movie completely isolated from girls
>mfw
>>
>>28969927
Also, I feel I should add that it approaches the "coming of age" theme differently than most films in this thread, in that it's more realistic, grim, and morose.

It is a film in which everyone is striped bare by their youth, and every character loses, even the hometown sweetheart.
>>
>>28969634
http://www.ima-bokuwa.com/trailer.html

Not much about this movie online. Found this trailer.

Kind of hurts if you can relate to it. Guess I have to emotionally torture myself by watching it.
>>
>>28967241
hey, its Flash
MARTHA
>>
>>28970037

Jesus christ that feel is colossal. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
Check this out if you want a 100% robot movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbPmtG90Qkg
In fact, the whole series is robot as fuck
>>
>>28968293
>here are some movies everybody has seen
>>
File: 133.gif (307 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
133.gif
307 KB, 500x213
>>28969394
brutal holy fuck
>>
>>28967330
the driver and travis were autistic
lou bloom was a sociopath
her was a shitty flick
>>
>>28967330
Im not sure about Her, the guy is a somehow lonely divorcee who falls in love with OS that programmed to be perfect. He is not really a robot.
>>
>>28969643
If you're a fucking special snowflake you can
How much of a parasite do you have to be to have people who care about you and STILL not value it and STILL want more
>>
>>28967406
From the picture and the description I'm guessing the film is korean

Too bad korean movies suck man
They have cool premises and sometimes even start decently but they always find a way to fuck it all up
>>
>>28967241
Does the guy on the left look like a certain superior gentleman?
>>
>>28972807
The guy on the left is beautiful and looks like nothing like that incel
He has a jaw and a chin for example
>>
Watch Drive. Maybe it will inspire you to take up a new career path.
>>
>>28967916
Me too
We both might have autism anon friend
>>
I remember when this movie came out all the Normies at school were talking about how edgy it was
>>
>>28967801
I mean (spoiler alert) this one ends in the revelation that the reason he has all these problems is because of mental issues from the death of an aunt who sexually abused him.
>>
>>28972807
He looks half asian but his parents are white and jewish
>>
File: fusi_virginmountain_poster.jpg (131 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
fusi_virginmountain_poster.jpg
131 KB, 700x1000
>>28967330
check out Virgin Mountain. Its r9k the movie.
>>
>>28967854
>The film ends with the end credits rolling over a close-up of tears streaming down Gary's face as he drives home alone, emotionally broken and defeated

Wow.
>>
Emma watson devastated me. At the begging when she is introduced in her american highschool jacket. So fucking Cute.

Made me buy a jacket like hers.
>>
File: Love_exposure_poster.jpg (78 KB, 496x666) Image search: [Google]
Love_exposure_poster.jpg
78 KB, 496x666
>tfw you will never find your virgin mary

why even live?
>>
>>28973009
>dont know the movie
>already know its about some girl showing up on his life
>look it up on IMDB
>it's exactly that

So it's just another normie movie about a virgin fucking a stacy
>>
File: 1464726774979.png (210 KB, 374x366) Image search: [Google]
1464726774979.png
210 KB, 374x366
>>28973121

I dont fucking get it. I am a robot, khv and never went to a party, been bullied all my life.

And I've always loved the Maniac Dream Pixie girl movies. The type of movies that a depressed guy meets a girl and the girl changes his life. Like the anime "You Lie in April." and Perks of being a WallFlower. It's pure escapism and It's my life support.

Therefore Fuck You!

Anyone else who shares the same fate, can you recommend any of the type of movies I would like. Like Garden State, 500 days of summer, Perks of being a wallflower etc

Depressed guy meets girl and changes his life.
>>
>>28972977
>(spoiler alert)
If only there were some way to keep spoiler text hidden
>>
>>28973213
Maybe check out this one. It's japanese and 4 hours long. screw you dan schneider
>>28973110
>>
>>28973213
Movies like that are just going to make you feel more depressed man, because no woman is ever just going to throw themselves at you like they do to the guys in the movies.

Also it will give you an unhealthy expectation of relationships, and if you finally do find a girl you'll expect that they will transform your life. They don't. Having a nice GF is nice, but it doesn't solve all your problems like it does in the movies.
>>
>>28969996

LOL did you sit their awkwardly with sweaty palms the whole fucking flick, completely unable to concentrate because of this girl you're insanely obsessed with sitting next to you but being too much of a spineless faggot to do shit?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 221x228
>>28973267
I'll never get a gf and frankly I don't want one because once I wank all my horniness goes away.
It's just escapism and I need to because reality is too cruel. I do now realise women aren't like this and I'm over it, but i do like to dream.
>>
>>28967410
It didn't for me and I entered depression at the end of my last year. Pick a major where you're not surrounded by autists or be sociable as much as you can. Join clubs and never refuse any invitations. Things got better for me by forcing myself and not caring at all about being awkward.
>>
>>28967241
Literally"waaaah waaah i have only 40 friends and haven't had a gf in days waaah" the movie
>>
File: p16801_p_v8_aa.jpg (344 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p16801_p_v8_aa.jpg
344 KB, 960x1440
DESU I like this film: It makes me feel better about being a social autist in contrast to being degenerate dont-wanna-be-robot-some-day and all this community we've been longing to be part of. Makes me feel that I haven't missed anything worth living out.
>>
>>28967241
I'll let you in on a little secret: you're gay
>>
>>28973423
Samefag here. I wanted to type "DESU" not "DESU".
Also I appreciate the pictures in this movie, fine climate of Manhattan in the 90's, never gonna feel it, I got a grasp
>>
>>28973121
He doesn't get a girl in the end idiot just watch it.
>>
>>28973423
"desu" ffs
>>
>>28973423
"to be honest" i meant
>>
>>28967282
this. blue ruin and the comedy seem much more like robot movies than that pos. tree of life brought up different kinds of robot feels too.
>>
The only real robot film is the news piece about the kid who killed himself because his mom cut of his world of warcraft account.

I watched this movie and didn't really identify. I remember it being a little bullshitty. Short hair Emma Watson has better things to do.
>>
>>28967241
The book was good I found the movie practically unwatchable. I really don't like Emma Watson but at least they cast a gay guy in it (the guy on the left).
>>
>>28967480
>L' Homme Qui Dort
robots merely wish they could ascend to this level
>>
>>28967241
The book is essential robot literature but the movie changed some things and made charlie more of a normie.
>>
>>28967241
No, I couldn't, we only have one class in italy with 20-25 people, 20 of them were female, most of them full blown Staceys, I wish I went to an American highschool.
>>
>>28967940
>>28967911
t. Absolute faggots who are butthurt about never being the MC.
>>
>>28969394
>girl tears a guys heart out
>roll credits
Kek
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.