[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the barber starts talking about sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
>mfw the barber starts talking about sports
>>
>not having your mother cut your hair/cutting your own hair

filename checks out
>>
>tfw live in Australia but don't like rugby, cricket or AFL
>like soccer

end this feel
>>
>>28967136
>cutting any hair at all
it's like you want to be spiritually dead
>>
>>28967161
are you a wog or just a beta?
>>
My fairly normie dad recently revealed to me that he has never cared about sports and he's only ever kept up with sports well enough to be able to have a casual conversation with anyone who asks him if he "watched the game last night" or whatever.

Anybody else do this? I look up the score if it's a major game so I can see who won so I won't be completely in the dark.

I fucking hate sports. I find most of them boring to participate and even worse to watch. They remind me of all the teams my mom put me on as a kid where I was publicly humiliated for my lack of coordination.
>>
>>28967119
>tfw go to a black barbershop
>everyone is always socializing about everything from politics, sports, current events, their personal lives, old stories, etc.
>even people who walk in for the first time can find a good conversation and have some laughs
>ive been going there for a 2 years now and have seen a few barbers come and go
>tfw still dont talk to anyone there outside of "how have you been" or "thanks for the cut ma"n or "heres a tip"

i wish i wasnt retarded

at least listening to everyone else makes the time go by faster
>>
this only happens when you become a regular. if you switch where you go every time and only cut every 1~2 years, nobody will make you go through that kind of shit, OP
>>
>>28967171
Nah I lived in England for a few years and fell in love with it.

I like cricket but don't follow it.
>>
Just talk about the greatest season in sports history anon
>>
>>28967189
I'll watch pretty much any sport and enjoy it. The skill and physicality involved is usually pretty interesting. Your family sounds insufferable and meek desu
>>
>>28967119
>Tfw my barber already knows I don't know shit about sports but he talks about it anyways
>He says that it's great to have someone who just listens and doesn't tries to fight him off
Weird guy, but I like him
>>
File: _89626490_hi032815776.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_89626490_hi032815776.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
>>28967277
>she thinks that's the greatest season in sports history
>>
>>28967119
I literally grew out my hair until I could tie it in a man bun because I was too anxious to face going to a barbershop. A-At least I didn't have any awkward interactions.
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 299x168
>>28967277
Wrong pic, anon

:)
>>
>>28967161
I live in Aus too, barber is a soccer fan, he goes for Liverpool and we have convos about soccer/football every time I go there, lucky I don't go for ManUre or he'd probably cut my hair like on that Beavis and Butthead episode where they glue on beards
>>
File: 1446760907328.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446760907328.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>barber asks what you do for a living
>say I'm looking for a new job
>he asks what I did before
>say "I can't remember"
>never go to that one again because he thinks I'm a loser now

I just wanted a haircut.
>>
>>28967380
>t. sportcucked cakeboy
>>
>>28967119
>always got nervous and felt excluded whenever anyone started talking about sports because I fucking hate them and have never cared about them

>>28967189
I think about doing that. I'm also pretty open-minded so I've tossed around the idea of trying to get into basketball or football just to relate better to my brothers, who are all sports nerds. I personally don't care for most sports or sports culture.

Though I DO have a passing interest in MMA and professional wrestling, both of which I've only recently gotten into (though as a kid I used to pay more attention to pro wrestling; I'm really more getting back into that). Both of those appeal to me way more than mainstream sports. I've been thinking about getting into boxing as well, but modern boxing is a joke. A lot of the old school fights I've seen are pretty damn good though.

I also want to try getting into parkour.
>>
>that satisfying as fuck moment when your dad asks you what sports do you watch and you tell him that you don't watch sports
God, what a great fucking feel, Dad. I do not watch sports. I do not care for sports. Now you know that I don't care about your normie interests. Finally you realize that I couldn't give a fuck about your pleb-tier hobby. How the fuck can you know me for over 20 years and yet not know that I don't care for sports?
>>
Whenever a normie brings up sports I just say I don't like sports, I'm into nerdy stuff and they shut up about it lul.
>>
File: 00dex.jpg (13 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
00dex.jpg
13 KB, 253x200
>>28967487
Another wrong pic anon
>>
File: 1372672232120.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96 KB, 332x333
>mfw when the barber asks me what I like to do
>>
>>28968313

Legendary. Thank you for sharing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.