[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile on bizzar /r9k/.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: bizzaro.jpg (63 KB, 421x294) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro.jpg
63 KB, 421x294
Meanwhile on bizzar /r9k/.....
>>
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! FUCK OFF ROBOTS, THIS IS A CHAD BOARD!
>>
I don't hate myself, and I am fine with continuing to live the way I am. I am fine with continuing to live generally.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (39 KB, 1916x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
39 KB, 1916x816
>>28967032
The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future. The way of the future.
>>
File: 1337370287238.jpg (123 KB, 588x603) Image search: [Google]
1337370287238.jpg
123 KB, 588x603
Stacy said yes!
>>
I hate the Jews.
>>
>>28967032
/tg/ is the least reddit board and the only one where you can say facts without getting banned
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 406x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 406x766
Why due at null me manga. Me arkngev. Yes I ann dr I ad gotcha.
>>
Why would anyone want to kill themselves?
>>
>>28967032

ME AM HAVE GF ME AM TOTALLY HAPPY!
>>
I don't understand those normies, they developped and complex brains are too much for a jock like me

>>28967304
this one hurts
>>
Normies wellcome!
>>
What are your guy's plans for Friday night?
>>
just think of how many lonely women are out there with nobody to care for them, must feel so bad man.
>>
WE ARE ALL A HOLLOW EXISTENCE!
>>
I'm so fucking happy I wake up with a smile on my face just like this :)
>>
How much pussy did you guys slay last night?
>>
would you believe that
after a year of persistance she finally said yes

i wish i met her sooner, gona be happy togather for the rest of our lives
she even wants another baby, with me this time
life sure is good
>>
leaving the mall
just walking
girl notices me
she walks over to me
I look at her and say hi
>>
I DONT love penis
>>
I love being alive, I don't think about death every waking moment.
>>
I hate when people bump my threads
>>
>>28967032
I applied to my dream job and got an interview the very next day, I am sure I am glad I went to college, now I get to spend the rest of my life helping my local community. Feels good bros
>>
>>28967032
Women are trustable.
>>
I have a great dick and I'm great in bed.
>>
>>28970850
Oh god I find it hilarious that this got through the robot the first time.
>>
>>28970858
we're not sure it did desu senpai
>>
File: 1434524687135.jpg (196 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1434524687135.jpg
196 KB, 1080x720
fembots exist and I want one
>>
>>28971062
Is that egg woman?
>>
>>28970850>>28970858>>28970998

woman are trustable
>>
Gonna stay indoors and play halo on a friday night
Such a nerd 8)
>>
I've got opinions I feel strongly about, but many of them are moderate, and I'm always willing to hear a different perspective on things.
>>
I've never thought about fucking my mom
>>
>>28971377
I've got a heathy, loving relationship with my mother
>>
File: 1429280452350.png (43 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
1429280452350.png
43 KB, 421x248
I'm motivated and hopeful for tomorrow

I love everyone here
>>
>>28971274
Women are trustworthy
>>
>>28971949
I hate you so much, anon.
>>
I love my mother so god damn much!
You guys are not the only real friends i have.
>>
>>28972313
If you loved your mother so much, you'd move out. I'm not your friend.
>>
>>28972342
i-is this still bizzaro? ;_;
>>
>>28972431
It's perfectly easy to understand with this number of positive/negative statements.
>>
>>28972431
no its a retard coming to r9k and to a bizarro thread to tell you how much of a loser you are while he lives alone in his bedbug ridden stinky apartment
>>
>>28972518
fuck you for calling me a retard
>>
I went on a camping trip with my friends chad, brad, tyler and stacy and we all had a great time and are happy to be alive
>>
File: 1461461549666.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1461461549666.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>28971986
jsdfioweno;ijaojdmk
>>
I just got home from my daily orgy with my 3 10/10 stacey FWBs
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28967032
Bizzaro!
unbizzaro commento for robto
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.