[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i just stop eating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 303x166
how do i just stop eating?
>>
lots of water and dedication
>>
kill yourself

I'm sure I'll be muted
>>
>>28966594

Try not putting food in your mouth, but in your ass.
>>
>>28966879
But then you'll shit out of your mouth
>>
Take a photo of yourself and take a good look at it before you eat compulsively.
>>
File: IMG_201605314.jpg (626 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201605314.jpg
626 KB, 1125x1500
>>28966594
Why bother when you can binge and vomit?
>>
>>28966594
I drink lots of water.

I've had like, 6 litres today of just water.

Feels good, and is filing.
>>
fiber, water, eat beans, theyre great.

if soda is your weakness try making the switch to some sort of flavored carbonated water like pic related

I have tried all the other flavors and pic related is the only good one imo. tastes so good.

or use the sugar free flavor packets with regular water. but pic related is carbonated so it has the texture of soda pop
>>
To answer OP, its just up to you to eat stuff that is more filling. Try an apple every day (srs v filling and low cal) If you're worried about losing weight:

cut out all soda and fast food

think of subway, chipotle, or the other pseudo-good fast food places as "treating yourself"

drink a lot of water.

And seriously just count calories. Figure out how many calories you burn by just existing (your BMR) and shoot for something below that every day.
>>
>>28966594

1. Eat a lot of your daily calories at night before bed to help you sleep. You will replensh your body as you sleep and when you wake up, your morning fast will burn fat.

2. appetite suppressants. Tea, coffee (NO MILK OR SUGAR) and peppermint tea all work great.

3. stay hydrated.

4. When you eat, eat healthy foods. No flour or sugar. No bread. Potatoes, lentils, brown rice, green vegetables, lean meat, etc.
>>
>>28966594
Get out of here attention whoring normie cunt
>>
>>28966594
Drugs. Have you tried drugs? When I do acid or cocaine even thinking about food makes me want to vomit.
>>
cigarettes, amphetamine, and self-hatred
>>
>>28966594
OP, are you me? I've been obsessed with food and how to not eat since I can remember.
>>
>>28966594
Are you a NEET? If so would would advise just spending all day outside. If not, then as much as your work schedule allows. You will likely get at least mild exercise in the process.You will have time to think about things, see new things,perhaps meet people, you will be distracted from food. Just remember to get water.
>>
File: 1464383173123.jpg (556 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464383173123.jpg
556 KB, 1200x1600
>>28966594
ADD/adhd meds are really good for curbing your appetite. I remeber cramming for finals on a shitton of adderall and I would forget to eat
>>
>>28966594
learn self control
>>
>>28967936
>>28968621

Adderall makes me super hungry.

It makes me not want to eat, but I am very, very hungry on it.

So I can only eat certain kinds of food. It has to taste good or else it's very hard to choke down.
>>
>>28966594
>how do I stop eating
Fuck you dense motherfucker, you just stop eating, just don't eat, its the easiest thing ever, today I wole up at 7:30am, and took a breakfast until 6:00pm, it's super easy
>>
>>28966594

chug 2 liters of Water and you'll be full for a day.
>>
>>28966594
You need to eat more, but the right things. There are several different foods that are low in calories that you can eat a lot of. For example oat porridge is great as breakfast.

But if you're a binge/manic eater like I was you need to adress the root of the problem. I had an abusive girlfriend, and the only way to escape was to try and eat myself to death.

If you remove the reason for the excessive eating it'll be a lot easier.
>>
>>28966594
What I do when I really want to eat but know that I shouldn't, is I imagine my oneitis poking me in the stomach and making fun of my flab.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.