[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women NEVER let anyone merge or pass while driving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 18
Wtf is their problem?
>>
Woman driver memes
>>
>>28966375
It's not even a meme. I drive a truck and it's always women who never let me merge left into traffic. when there is a red light I attempt to come in and as soon as a women driver pulls up she looks at me then continues driving and stops as to block me from merging. Always women specifically younger ones
>>
>>28966369
why is the steering wheel on the right side??
>>
File: 1417195938270.png (151 KB, 643x354) Image search: [Google]
1417195938270.png
151 KB, 643x354
>>28966713
>amerifats

top tippity tel lel m89
>>
>>28966713
The jews did it to be an original comment
>>
>>28966740
Most of the world drives on the right, it's only like UK and India that drive on the left
>>
>>28966777
Japan, Australia, New Zealand....
>>
>>28966777
thanks lucky trips, desu I thought it was all of europe I guess you learn something new every day.

fucking britbongs
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>28966369
They lack critical thinking. In their mind, if there's a gap, they need to fill it.
>>
File: leftvsright.png (95 KB, 894x452) Image search: [Google]
leftvsright.png
95 KB, 894x452
>>28966777
>>28966803
>>28966809

Here you go fags blue is right and red is left
>>
>>28966882
damn that was really deep and true.
>>
>>28966369
They literally don't know what they're doing. They do not know the rules or common courtesy.
Any driving that involves more than stopping at red things completely goes over their head.
>>
I've been sideswiped 3 times in the last 2 years. On all three occassions were young women merging without checking.

They're legitimately dangerous drivers when they have their "NOBODY DRIVES PROPERLY BUT ME" attitude.

Like, when young 'boy-racers' driver they're at least mindful of their surroundings and don't pull much petty shit on the road. But these young girl drivers speed, and will grief you because they have some sense of entitlement on the road. The amount of times I've had them merge just inches in front of me while we're doing 100km/h+ is insane.
>>
File: LaughingGirls1.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
LaughingGirls1.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>28966912
You mean red is right, blue is left.

>He drives on the left side
>>
>>28967094
>They're legitimately dangerous drivers
this annoys me. i prefer to drive sensibly. i give way and be courteous on the road

knowing my luck ill end up dying in some fiery crash because some stacy was running late to her date with chad
>>
>>28966369
Because they're shit drivers. This is already known, OP.
>>
>>28966369
The point of merging is that other traffic doesn't slow down. Learn to drive.
>>
>>28967124
He's refering to steering wheel position you dunce.
>>
>>28967094
Boy-racer/ricer/rattlecan driver here.

Can confirm we're all actually really solid drivers. A lot of us use dash cams and try to do things correctly. I was talking to a driving instructor ranting about the missuse of four-lane highways and he was shocked with my knowledge about driving. He even said "I'm surprised you've even heard the phrase 'roadhead' based on the car you're driving."
>>
>>28967250
>>28967094

Faggot boy racers get into more accidents than teenage girls.
>>
>I17 in AZ
>dooting along, going a good 85
>Massive pickup in front of me is doing 70 in left lane
>Dont think anything of it, merge right to pass them
>steadily overtake them, turn on signal to move back into left lane
>Woman almost exactly like OP's pick gets annoyed, begins speeding up to not let me pass
>I merge anyway and continue at normal speed
>5 min later
>bitch is going 100 to try to pass me
>maintain speed
>eithout signaling she flies inches in front of me, and inches behind car ahead, to pass
>then slows to 80 again, stuck behind her and other vehicle
How can you be so god damn petty
>>
>>28967286
Actually most men become better drivers as they do typically get into an accident as a teenager. Because of this they learn from the situation and improve.

Girls do not and typically form bad habits and fail to improve making them shitty drivers once they become adults.

Boy-racers do not make up for all teenage-male drivers. If we're talking the true "boy-racer" then they are usually much safer drivers. They appreciate their car far more, put much more time and effort into their car and focus on using it properly.
>>
>>28967286
Where I live, there's always flowers and candles on these two lane roads, because some faggot in a Honda wrapped their car into a tree or electric pole.
>>
File: gidding meh.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
gidding meh.png
54 KB, 454x439
Black women in particular are the worst drivers. They ride your ass and are apparently not capable of seeing the car ahead of you to understand that you can't go faster.
>>
women just can't drive as well as men. they don't have the spatial awareness, their brain just isn't able to handle what driving a 2,000lbs+ death machine entails.

a female brain trying to navigate in a car is like a computer with hardware from the year 2003 trying to run the witcher 3. it just can't really do it. it might start up and you might get 4 or 5 fps, but it will eventually crash
>>
>driving to austin for gig
>on I-35 just doing my thing
>going about 85mph because I have three hours to get there on time and am about 230 miles away
>staying in roght hand lane only getting in left to pass as you should
>come across two cars driving parallel
>both going about 65mph
>try to show my desire to pass by accelerating and slowing repititively
>eventually car on right slows and waves me on
>get over and accelerate
>lexus suv on left starts to accelerate
>see a 20-somethings girl on her phone
>driving a turbo volvo so I just gas it and fly past her
>she slowly dissapears behind me
>two minutes later see lexus blazing up the left hand lane and overtakes me
>it gets infront of me and slows to 65mph again
>pass and it races me for a second and I burn her
>this repeats for ten minutes until she exits

Is she trying to play around or is she just retarded?
>>
>>28967286
no they don't. teenage girls and women cause more accidents by far than men. men just tend to get in more serious accidents because there's a bunch of fucking idiots out there who drive like maniacs. women an enormous amount of small scale damage.

insurance companies know this, but they can't charge women more to insure than men because it's against the law. the insurance rate for women would be 2x as much as it currently is for women if the insurance companies had their way.
>>
>>28966369
Why do women never look both ways before turning onto the street?
>>
File: 1295129244144.jpg (165 KB, 1000x1268) Image search: [Google]
1295129244144.jpg
165 KB, 1000x1268
>driving on trans Canada Highway
> one section of highway is one lane
>Woman going 70 on a 100 km lane
>stay behind her for a solid 10 min then get fed up and decide to switch lanes when safe and get ahead of her
>see there are no cars coming the opposite direction for a good distance
>feel more than safe being able to overtake her without honking or tailgating like an asshole
>Make the left on the opposite lane and start speeding up
>bitch starts speeding up with me and not letting me get ahead of her
>car in the left lane is approaching real close
>literally had to slam on my gas in order to pass her.
>almost died crashing with the oncomming car on the left lane but make it to the right lane safe
>Stuck out my middle finger out the window for good minute ( never done that before in my life)

women are evil incarnate.
>>
>>28966369
Women were raised to only think of themselves.
>>
>>28967699
To get to the other side?
>>
i swear, every time i have someone riding up my ass, 80% of the time it's a soccer mom or a teenage girl. the other 20% are wiggers/niggers/spic men.
>>
>it's an old woman doing 20 under the limit kind of feel
>>
>>28966369
I had a woman run into me on purpose once.

I had a courier job and was carrying a shitload of stuff through a crosswalk near a roundaout. I was right in the middle of it and we made eye contact when she was still coming around the roundabout. She was speeding and seemed late to work, as it was a business park this happened in.

She just kept staring at me and didn't slow down even a km, just dove right at me and I went onto her hood and toppled off with the three boxes and bag. She didn't slow down afterwards either. I gave her rego to the police and they charged her with assault with a deadly weapon. She cried in court that she was feeling really emotional that day because of a family death months before and she thought I would hurry to scoot out of the way and she'd "just miss me". She wouldn't have represented herself because the law is you would need to let me leave the crosswalk ENTIRELY to be allowed to proceed through it. The fined her 4000 dollars, took her license for 3 months, and she then threatened outside the courtroom to cry about it to the local news.

If it was a man he'd have lost his license for a year and done either time or had a higher fine.

I didn't sue personally but my employer shat their pants because it happened on company time and they bought me a brand new van, a jack, and promoted me.

There were basically 9 cameras pointed at the intersection cause of 4 car dealerships in the area.
>>
>>28967982
^she shouldn't have represented herself

bloxbuttz
>>
>>28966369

I honestly haven't noticed this specific malfeasance from women as a group. Guys have pissed me off with more serious stupidity as well.

I tend to notice when brown people drive stupid, but I chalk that up to a combination of my own racism, and reality. Meaning that they really do fuck up a bit more often in my anecdotal experience, unless someone can present evidence to the contrary.

OTOH, I do check myself when brown people drive cool. I pulled aside for this hijab-woman to drive past today, and she did the obligatory acknowledge-"you cool" wave. So they're learning certain positive behaviors. The wave is not just some irrational white thing. It demonstrates to the other driver, that the driver being observed is fully engaged and understands the stakes of driving. paying attention.
>>
>waiting to make a left on a 4 way intersection
>driving behind some lady
>we are both safe to go at the yellow as it just switched .
>she decides to slam her breaks instead of going
>I was 2 feet away from crashing into her retarded ass.

Women don't understand the flow of traffic and what is the right and wrong thing to do on the road.
>>
>>28966955
It wasn't meant to be.
>>
File: 1264281178903.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1264281178903.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>28968034
>let someone merge
>no hand wave or acknowledgment

anyone else get triggered hard when this happens.
>>
>>28968130
Yep. I didn't just slow down to let you merge because it was your right.

I literally roll my window down to wave now that I have a tinted windows. Takes 2 seconds to do.
>>
>>28967982
Why didn't you sue her? You just let her walk out with a slap on the wrist, also they just took her license for 3 months after running someone over? What the fuck
>>
Worst drivers
>people with those pickup trucks (like Ford f150 or dodge ram)
>black guys who have expensive cars
>BMW drivers
>jetta drivers (you know they wanted a BMW but couldn't afford one, so they took a jetta and now drive extra douchey to make up for it)
>>
>>28968757
I drive a Camaro SS what about me
>>
>>28968757
Specifically white pickup trucks are the worst.

The color of the truck, not the driver.
>>
>>28968757
anyone wearing a hat while driving
>>
File: 1464242733835.png (152 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1464242733835.png
152 KB, 396x388
>that thankful wave when you let a semi merge
>>
>>28967346
Similar story

>trying to merge in traffic in my work van
>blonde Beamer about 2 cars back floors it in rolling traffic and hard brakes
>still try to merge but she's inches away from the other car
>my lane miraculously clears up
>throw out a peace sign and move a shit ton ahead of left lane traffic

Women are the worst drivers in traffic. They are worse than the lifted trucks and that's saying something
>>
>>28969129
and everyone behind you wants to piss on your carcass
>>
>be me
>driving home after my 8 hrs of wageslavery
>get stuck behind shitty rice burner honda in traffic
>fishhead is driving like a tard and is fucking around with phone
>holding me and everyone up behind me because of this
>everytime i see him look down at his phone i lay on the horn
>this happens five times

i felt like a hero
>>
>>28966912
It's "blue is right, left is wrong"
>>
How can you guys see people so clearly in their car? I can't see cars in my mirror but I can't see the people inside them, and I can only see someone in the car in front of me if I'm right behind them. And even then, just barely.
>>
>>28969204
Not really. Everytime someone infront of me doesn't let someone else merge infront of them I get angry and verbally scream "commmon let them in" . Then I have to be the good guy and let them merge.
>>
>>28969279
CAN see cars in my mirror, I mean.
>>
>two lanes
>1st one to enter a mall parking lot, 2nd one continues on the outside
>lots of traffic to enter mall, lane pauses a lot
>normal peope that want to enter mall just wait in 1st lane
>about to take the turn into mall
>young female on light pink audi comes from 2nd lane and tries to merge directly into 1st lane at the entrance
>I don't let her in front of me
>starts hoking in my face
>people on her lane can't go ahead
>she is still honking and on the phone
>look at her and do a hand gesture to show theres nothing nobody can do, I already moved forward and there is no space
>she is STILL honking
>inching closer to my car as if 5 more centimeters will allow the cars in her lane to bypass her
>drive very, very slowly so car behind me can tailgate me at hair lenght
>everyone behind seems to be doing the same
>park on a very busy mall (took over 10min to find a spot)
>shes still there honking and there is even a cop car stuck on her lane
fuck female drivers
>>
>>28966369
Why do you care? Just merge/pass/cut them off anyway. What are they going to do? Call their baby daddy who hasn't paid support in 4 months? Either way, fucking with other people while driving is fun.

t. Masshole
>>
>mfw i put my mercedes 2016 c250 into sports mode while Inital D hero is playing driving around Sydney at 3am.
>>
>>28969477
I like to scare people into thinking I'm going to freak out on them.

If they cut me off or do something stupid I'll tail the fuck out of them and yell nonsense in my car. Sometimes I'll even follow them into parking lots or neighborhoods and let them drive around hoping I leave.
>>
>>28968130
I have not once done this in my 2 years driving.
I didn't know this was a common thing.
Whoops
what do you expect from a socially retarded robot
>>
>>28966454
>truck drivers
You're the entitled cunts of the road and deserve to flip off an overpass and be the only person harmed
>>
>>28969523
kek

kekkorot original comment meedunam
>>
>driving down I-37 in Texas
>cruising at a solid 90 in the left lane in my shitty PT Cruiser
>bitch in a fucking Ford F-350 is wheeling along at the fucking speed limit in the left lane
>merge right to pass
>she fucking speeds up to stop me from passing
>get back into left lane thinking "whatever, at least she's going faster now
>she slows down
>try to pass again
>same shit
>except this time she gives me the middle finger
>okay fuck this chick
>eventually come to long stretch with no cars in right lane
>pedal to metal and pass before she can speed up to stop me
>get into left lane
>slow way the fuck down
>pull out the handgun I keep in my car because God bless Texas
>hold it outside of my window for a few seconds before speeding off

I wasn't going to shoot her or anything but hopefully she remembered that pulling stupid bullshit like that on the road is liable to get her killed if she does it to the wrong person.
>>
>>28967982
wuht he fuq? Some dumb cunt literally thinks her emotions are more important than someone else's life. Women really aren't capable of empathy.. This is serial killer level of derangement.
>>
>>28969537
>not knowing to thank someone who was being courteous to you

Are you a nigger anon?
>>
File: 1464304483373.png (758 KB, 498x724) Image search: [Google]
1464304483373.png
758 KB, 498x724
>>28966369
Whenever someone is driving slow as fuck in front of me in the fast lane is always a woman.

Whenever someone is not letting me pass it's a shitskin (which I kinda understand), a woman, or a shitskin woman.

I guess, it's kinda like normal manners, women don't know what holding a door for someone else is.
>>
Most reckless is young women.

Most aggressive is bald fat white men in pickups.
>>
>>28969603
>women don't know what holding a door for someone else is.

this is so true. I literally left my apartment and was walking toward the elevator . Elevator came and the woman there got in and didn't even hold it open for me as I was speed walking to it. I know she pressed the close elevator button too. What a bitch
>>
>pull up to red light to turn right
>look to make sure it's clear
>cars approaching slowly
>hear the a honk behind me
>the light has literally been green for half a second
>flipped off the the bitch that honked at me
>>
>>28969869
Does anyone else stop caring when people honk?

>sitting on red light
>notice guy behind wants to squeeze into the right hand turn thing
>see that if I move up and to the left they can make it
>start to move to the left
>the guy behind me honks
>stop what I'm doing and make them wait
>>
Sometimes when I'm on the highway going atleast 20-30 over the limit but behind people so just going with traffic some faggot rides my ass. Shit so annoying because one we are going 30 over already and two cars are in front so can't go faster. Fuck those people, I always leave enough room in front so if they try to pull out and pass they would be able to get in but I just speed up and block them. Turning to them and laughing is so satisfying they get so mad and then drive like retards all over the highway trying to get ahead always get stuck.
>>
>>28969477
>>28969523
You two are morons, probably going to get shot one day too.
>>
>>28970096
>Massachusetts
>guns
You also apparently didn't get the joke. Massachusetts is known for having ass hole drivers. It's where the term "Masshole" comes from.
>>
>>28969561
>>28969561
Maybe you don't need to be doing 90 on the interstate like an asshole
>>
>>28970096
I live in England so probably not.
>>
>>28970114
You don't dictate another person's speed.

If you are ever going slower in the passing lane you MUST yield your position to the faster driver. Blocking a faster driver from passing is more dangerous than speeding.
>>
>>28970114
>the person going fast is the asshole
>not the persom going slow enough to impede traffic
>>
Is that Big Red?
>>
>driving home from work
>construction on road, narrows from two lanes to one lane
>people considerately merging
>oriental woman next to me
>oblivious as usual
>doesn't let me or anyone else in
>car behind her is some early 20s girl on phone
>no clue what's going on
>finally a bro in a suburban lets me in
>road widens back to two lanes
>oriental in front of me splitting lanes, taking up both lanes
>wind down window and yell obscenities

Seriously, how the fuck do these people get licenses?
>>
>Driving on single lane road
>Nignog woman from opposite side cuts across my lane right in front of me to go into a junction I was just passing
>Both slam on the brakes, she nearly ran into the front of me
>She's making all sorts of waving hand gestures
>Go up and ask her what the fuck sort of move that was
>She claims that I should have given way to her
>Point out that she's cutting across oncoming traffic and it is her who should be giving way
>She does the whole puffy face thing and goes "ok" while rolling the window and then drives away

>Straight single lane road in town
>Woman on opposite side waiting to go to a junction I'm coming up to pass
>She keeps on edging closer and closer into my lane
>Car up my ass, I'm too close to slow safely so continue through
>As I pass she screams "CUUUUUUUUUNT" at me

Women drivers are fucking scary because they genuinely think they are entitled to cut across oncoming traffic in spite of what's coming.
>>
>>28969428
Good job on stopping that bitch.
>>
>tfw learning to drive
>people always driving inches behind me even though I drive at the speed limit
>overtake me when im stopping at a junction
>honk when i stop at a crossing with nobody there even though the light is still red

leave me alone you cunts
>>
>>28971957
always go about 5 above the speed limit
>>
>be in car with female driver
>complains when cars try to merge into her lane
>complains when cars won't let her merge into theirs
Meme you can cum inside
>>
File: 1460362778699.png (11 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460362778699.png
11 KB, 420x420
>if i have the right of way, i never let anyone go
>never go above the speed limit, always exact
>don't accelerate quickly, when making right turns sometimes i have someone going faster than the speed limit come up on my ass and i see them screaming in my mirror

who /road mischiet/ here?
>>
>>28967250
y'all fags should still learn to slow the fuck down before you go around a blind corner

and the amount of times I've had to slow because some racer was overtaking in the oncoming lane is... lots. Literally have avoided collisions due to me slowing in time. One day, it'll be some dozy old driver in my lane and they won't slow.
>>
File: 1449381753722.png (299 KB, 673x669) Image search: [Google]
1449381753722.png
299 KB, 673x669
>>28966369
>Sitting in Parking lot
>Browsing on phone in car
>Another car Parks besides me
>The driver Hits the side of my car with their door
>Think nothing of it, It's a shitbox anyway
>Raise my hand and vision to the driver to tell them that it's np
>It's a woman
>Scowling angrily at me as if i raped her

3 times this happened already
>>
File: reeee.jpg (3 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
3 KB, 165x115
>>28972075

Oh man, i hope someone someday fucks you up badly if that's what you do fucking dickhead twattt!!!!
>>
>>28968130
Jesus christ, get over yourself. You should be keeping a decent distance between you and the car in front of you and that will easily allow someone to merge into the lane as well without getting anyone into a dangerous situation.

I often let semi's merge as well because it is the god damn SoCal freeway and I can only imagine it is a bitch and a half to do it with an eighteen wheeler.

The worst for me was getting onto the freeway and it was a forced merge lane and the person that would behind you into the lane you'd merge into SPEEDS UP. An idiot did that once and could have collided into me at the last possible point of merging into the lane. If you want to swap paint then I am crazy enough to do so.
>>
>>28968757
I drive a jetta anon. I got it because it's reliable and good on gas. BMWs break down all the time and are for niggers.
>>
>>28972229
Bang your door into their car, only a lot harder.
>>
>>28972422
>Fell for BMW meme, got an E46 D
>Lovely car inside an out. Lovely to drive an brilliant on fuel
>Swirl flap comes loose one day an starts playing pinball with piston heads
>One beyond repair, one probable, other two can be saved, cylinder head trashed
>Looking at a 2 to 3k repair bill, that or used engine for the same price
>Sold it an got a Focus

I miss that car
>>
File: 1460580943547.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1460580943547.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>28972515
>american cars
>shiggy
>>
>>28972550
>Tfw Eurofag
>Tfw got Euro Ford version of the Focus

I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would.
>>
i saw this bitch hit a police car one night while the police were pulled over, she looked like she was in her mid to early 20s.
they blocked off the entire road when they caught up to her, we had to sit there and wait for the cops to get out of the road, but i've never seen cops that pissed before.
>>
File: 1460604939323.jpg (33 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
1460604939323.jpg
33 KB, 600x467
>>28967141
>this annoys me. i prefer to drive sensibly. i give way and be courteous on the road
>knowing my luck ill end up dying in some fiery crash because some stacy was running late to her date with chad

this tbhh my phlamily
>>
>>28967286
kek, some stupid 17 year old arab whore flipped her car and kill herself in my street other day, made news and everything, hole street see her fucked up body
>>
>>28966369
YES I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THIS HOLY SHIT
WOMEN ARE SUCH SELFISH DRIVERS
>>
>>28972678

New years day some Stacey with her Chads in the back lost contol at the top of a hill, hit a war memorial destroying it an killed the two Chads.

People said it was the hill that was to blame, however the crash wouldnt have happened if she was doing the limit
>>
>>28966369
Women are shallow and selfish creatures in all aspects of their lives, even driving
>>
>>28969279

You got lucky on the vision test then.
>>
>>28967485
she's a woman she probably got pissed for no reason and decided to harass you because she's a useless cunt
>>
>>28967386
False. Teenage girls are pulling ahead of boys in accident ratios.
>>
File: 1445574926455.gif (175 KB, 304x319) Image search: [Google]
1445574926455.gif
175 KB, 304x319
>>28966369
I've also noticed that they tailgate you far more frequently than men do. I always see women drivers speed up to my bumper from hundreds of feet away only to ride my ass 10 inches away in passing zones when I'm going the speed limit.
>>
>>28966369

I know plenty of women who are courteous drivers.

Why do virgins always generalise?
>>
>>28973989
why are normies so hostile towards virgins?

we're literally harmless, and have suffered an awful lot
>>
>>28973989

all people generalize against the people group they hate.

>On r9k it's fucking obvious it's going to be against women.

>On /pol/ they would bash asian drivers or some "deep" philosophy about race-driving ability.

>on tumblr, it's going to be mysoginistic male dominant ego-maniacs driving too fast and cutting everyone off.

People are fucking miracles of confirmation bias.
>>
>>28968039
My aunt always does this
>>
>>28972758
>Stacey crashes because of her poor driving
>normies blame the hill
>the fucking hill
topkek
>>
>>28972646
>Hit and run cops
She has a good head on her shoulders. Might as well do a drive by while she is at it.

>>28973972
I use to carpool with a girl and she would ride their bumpers on the freeway. At times I felt really damn uneasy. You are going fifty miles an hour or more, you need more distance to stop your god damn vehicle. Though my uncles do it as well.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.