[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your only friends dont respect you and make fun of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: woj4k.png (8 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
woj4k.png
8 KB, 253x199
>tfw your only friends dont respect you and make fun of you everytime
what to do? should i get away from them?
>>
just mock them back. fuck with them aswell.

original desu
>>
If they make fun of you, they are not your friends.

Maybe they're just trying to engage in banter, though, so you should do this >>28966370 or tell them that you don't like the bantz.

If they get angry or say no, see the first sentence of my post.
>>
That's what most guys do, man

Guys bullshit back and forth, probably to help with the whole "rejection from girls" thing, it toughens you up

Gotta give it just as good as you take it no homo
>>
>>28966424
This.
Banter is important part of bonding. So tell him to fuck off and call him names with no anger.
Unless he just went on you. Then just drop them. They are not your friends.
>>
>>28966370
>>28966424
>>28966530
>>28966507
I dont like them that much.

I just stay with them because i have no more friends.

Their bantz are really agressive and bad sometimes, i think ill just get away from them.
>>
>>28965886
i have the same friend. i stoped talking with him then everytime he txt me i say no and sometime i hang out with him and become aggressive
it feels so good
>>
>>28966572
but dude. it's hard to find guy friends who dont banter eachother. you could eventually observe and find out if the banter is only pointed at you or they to it to eachother in the group aswell. if it's all of them getting random banter, then you're part of the group, and shouldnt take it to seriously.
>>
>>28966627
they just focus on me and thats getting pretty annoying
>>
>>28966641
i've been there before. its not great! what i did was i stopped talking to them, and soon they started contacting me asking to hang out... then i just said it like it was. that i was tired of how they treated me, and now i hang with the same guys on a regular basis, and the mocking became more a group related banter.

maybe you just need to show them that you have some boundaries, and you just dont take shit from them.
>>
i had a friend who would do this, specifically only in front of females
he would comment about how my teeth were yellow, or just make me look stupid

i even told him multiple times how i thought it was fucked up of him to do this, and he still would do it so i cut him off
my life improved tenfold, i didn't realize the weight of negativity i was holding because of him until he was no longer in my life
>>
and for all the people saying "oh its just banter" well maybe its not? if its only directed at the OP and they dont do it to each other, its probably disrespectful
>>
>>28966641
Stand up. You are probably just suffer in silence.
I was the same.
Just tell them to fuck off. If they call you homo tell them that anything is fine or that you will fuck them in the ass because they speak like the bitches.
Just keep calm and banter back.
>>
>>28966710
yeah. me too!
but what i did was, one time when we were around a group of females and his crush and he did this, i just told them that he still wets his bed and was just saying shit to me because he need to feel masculine and that he is a insecure prick. he got so emberrased that he just straight up left. good times desu
>>
File: 1461806353232.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1461806353232.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>tfw my friends are all SJW's and feminists
>>
>>28966641
It's possible you just feel this way because you only notice when they bantz to you

You either give the bantz back, tell them to stop, or find new friends.

If you can't give the bantz back, try telling them to stop. If that doesn't work, move on
>>
>>28966772
hahah thats pretty funny. i was at a bar once and i overheard this fucked up conversation. pretty much what happened was this guy was roasting his friend in front of some girl, calling him fat or whatever. the girl actually got really pissed off though and told him it was fucked up to do that to his friend just to look cool, so he basically got btfo on site
>>
>>28966926
yeah haha. some pricks think it attractes girls to be a dick to your friends when they are around. most of the time, a girl can see trough your weakness if you do shit like this. it means that you're insecure as shit. laughing desu
>>
Let it motivate you to become more successful than them and when you do, act like you never knew them
>>
>>28965886
Honestly people act like it'd be petty, but just cut them off. If they don't respect you, they're not worth being friends with.

I've had some friends like that in the past. Fuck them. Had one school friend in particular who would basically always make fun of me and act like I was a huge weirdo. He was actually in with the popular kids, basically the one really skinny, lanky one that the others liked for some reason, so he was always allowed to be an asshole. Yeah, looking back, he was a huge a-hole and didn't really deserve my respect.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.