[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a guy sitting alone at Buffalo Wild Wings celeb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 724x1024
There's a guy sitting alone at Buffalo Wild Wings celebrating his birthday. He ordered himself a beer, a snack sized order of boneless wings, and an appetizer. He's wearing headphones and listening to music.

current track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

Would it be rude to ask if I can join him and ask him why he's celebrating his birthday alone?
>>
>>28965799
What kind of masochist would go to a public place to celebrate his birthday alone?

There's a lot of dicks and normies in the world who would take pics of him and make fun of him online
>>
Why not.

fug_dhe_robod.jbg
>>
offer him your pucci
>>
>muh gf just dumped me brah #foreveralone
>>
>>28965832

Either people that don't care or they're doing something in memory of something.
>>
You probably shouldn't ask him why he's celebrating alone, but asking to join him is nice of you.
>>
How do you know all these things? Are you speaking in the third person?
>>
>>28966866

>sitting next to him
>he's using one of those big MP3 players that show the album art and song title instead just using a smart phone to play music
>>
>>28965799
maybe he just wanted some wings, dickhead
>>
File: 1445185894766.jpg (853 KB, 724x1023) Image search: [Google]
1445185894766.jpg
853 KB, 724x1023
>>28965799
I did this for my last birthday. It doesn't hurt to sit next to him and strike up a casual conversation but if he doesn't reply often or enthusiastically just let him be.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.