[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I get my gf for her birthday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What should I get my gf for her birthday?
>>
>>28965784
A token of memory.
>>
>>28965784
You should mail your disembodied penis to her you normie faggot.
>>
>>28965784
get her off
>>
>>28965823

Come on, help a robot out.
>>
>>28965842
baitery
>>
what's she like?

nnnnng
>>
>>28965854

I'm serious. She's turning 21.
>>
I always buy some mushrooms and we trip balls together every year on her birthday.
If you two are good together, and it's your first time doing them, it could be the best night of your fucking life, and leave her and you alot happier then if you got her some gay ass necklace or some shit.
>>
>>28965967
I literally can't imagine how vile one has to be to expose their loved one to 'psychedelics'.

You can give yourself delusions if you want to, but ruining another person's mind is just... beyond words.
>>
>>28965898
You're the normie. You know this kind of shit.
>>
>>28966006
We already have a lot ruining our minds each day I don't think mushrooms are as big of a deal as you think it is.
>>
>>28966039

I appreciate all input
>>
>>28966006
>ruining another person's mind
wew lad
This isn't meth kiddo, it has little to no lasting effects unless youre predisposed to mental illness in the first place.

I did this with my girlfriend and we had literally the best night of our fucking lives together it was one of the most romantic experiences we've ever had, if you consider that "ruining" anything you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>28966119
>it has little to no lasting effects

Oh, right. And also literally being the most reality-rending, life-transforming, deepest experience of your life. But that's no biggie. Not really a lasting effect. Not at all.

>unless youre predisposed to mental illness in the first place

You're going to say that -- 'he was obviously predisposed' -- every time it makes someone retarded.

>literally the best night of our fucking lives together it was one of the most romantic experiences we've ever had

I would hate myself if I required for an intimate moment to rely on a chemical crutch.
>>
>>28966226
>>28966119
Of course, that's not even relevant. The problem with 'psychedelics' is that it make you an empathetic, figurative, evasive, not even wrong, hysterical, incongruous, superfluous, vague idiot.
>>
>>28965784
buy her a stroller

she'll freak her shit, dude
>>
File: nothtistimewebmmastercut.webm (863 KB, 640x401) Image search: [Google]
nothtistimewebmmastercut.webm
863 KB, 640x401
>>28965784
>What should I get my gf for her birthday?
HIV/AIDS
>>
>>28966226
>reality-rending, life-transforming, deepest experience of your life.
It CAN be this, but it isn't always, it that can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on whether or not your having a good trip.

>every time it makes someone retarded.
It doesnt make anyone "retarded" , it can trigger the onset schizophrenia, not give you downs.
> required for an intimate moment to rely on a chemical crutch.
Its far from a requirement, a lot of our best moments together have been completely sober, but new experiences can be fucking amazing when shared with someone you love.
>>
File: zero-suit-samus-laying-full.jpg (328 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
zero-suit-samus-laying-full.jpg
328 KB, 2560x1440
>>28965784

I'm... kind of surprised that you'd think that we of all people would have good answers to this question. But anyways.

>She's turning 21, so maybe something alcohol-related would be good. Some nice wine and wine glasses, something like that.
>Jewelry. You can go to WalMart or Target or something and get some nice real jewelry for a decent price.
>Gift card.
>Think about what she likes to do, and get her something related to that. If she likes video games, get her a new game in a genre she likes, for example.
>Chocolates
>Lingerie
>Perfume
>You could try to take her somewhere nice. Maybe to the beach, an event or concert, movie, amusement park, or something like that.

That's all I got. If you go for something she'd wear like jewelry or lingerie, maybe get a female opinion on it, too.
>>
>>28965784
A better boyfriend
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.