[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever kissed a girl? What was it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 1429441070052.png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1429441070052.png
51 KB, 240x232
Have you ever kissed a girl? What was it like?
>>
It's one of the greatest things in my horrible life. You feel her soft lips, her skin. Her life. I thank God that I'm cyborg enough to experience this
>>
File: 1455203515576.png (151 KB, 311x247) Image search: [Google]
1455203515576.png
151 KB, 311x247
>had small thing with jap/white girl
>cuddling in my bed
>eventually start making out
>use tongue because that's what i thought you do
>she freaks out and asks what i'm doing

Is tongue using a meme in kissing?
>>
I kissed a girl in a dream once
It was really detailed and realistic so I think it counts.
It was pretty amazing, I'd pay to do it again with someone who liked me as much as the girl in my dream.
>>
>>28965033
It was a really good experience. It's hard to explain, but I'd do it again.
>>
Yeah. Last time was on sunday.
Felt good, but then I've been feeling shitty since. You know, after you're done kissing a girl and she says goodbye, at first you feel like jumping and thanking god someone likes you enough to kiss you in the mouth. Then it's like "ok, I kissed, cool, now what". Then comes the feeling of dread, that everything is going downhill from here and you might never see her again or kiss any other girl in your life.
>>
>>28965336
>I kissed a girl in a dream once
>It was really detailed and realistic so I think it counts.

This is sad.

I'm not saying this derisively or even exaggerating, it's just a small, unassuming kind of sadness.
>>
>make eye contact with girl
>"what are you thinking about?"
>"how much i want to kiss you anon"
>mess around with each others tongues
>she grabs my cock
was a wonderful night. too bad she was ugly as shit
>>
>>28965411
>the feeling of dread, that everything is going downhill from here

This. This is not at all universal, but in my personal case, all kind of human cointact I have ever had has only deteriorated in time.
>>
File: blade runner.png (103 KB, 883x990) Image search: [Google]
blade runner.png
103 KB, 883x990
Once, in a game of truth or dare when I was 12.
I told everyone I wasn't comfortable doing it and didn't know what to do but they were supportive and nice and said it would come naturally.
It didn't, the girl told me I "kissed like a suckerfish" and everybody made fun of me.
I'm 22 now and I haven't kissed anyone since.
>>
File: 1460361525609.jpg (1014 KB, 1280x1788) Image search: [Google]
1460361525609.jpg
1014 KB, 1280x1788
>>28965033
Yes.
It was awesome. I haven't for years though. I wish I hadn't fucked it up with that girl so bad. I don't know if they'll be a second chance.
>>
>>28965495
If a girl said that to me, I would tell her that she's making some pretty big assumptions about my oral hygiene there.
>>
>>28965523
Jerry Seinfeld is that you?
>>
It's okay. I thought the sensation of a real girls mouth and saliva would be unbelievable, but it's kind of dull. Honestly the best part them breathing right in front of your face, and literally raping her tongue with yours. I've only done it with one girl, but overall, I prefer anime.
>>
>had sex with dozens of prostitutes
>never kissed a girl
I'm fucking depressed
>>
Like a salty bag of milky coins
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (34 KB, 325x245) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.jpg
34 KB, 325x245
i got one

then straight afterwards i got dumped

did i do something wrong guys?
>>
>>28965545
Not an Anglophone. I know nothing about that show.

>tfw your joke isn't original
>>
once, she was drunk. her mouth was warm and she was a good kisser but the best part was how into she was. It was like she really wanted nothing more than to be inside my mouth
>>
>>28965622
yes.
You fucked it up.
Don't worry I did too.

Well maybe you should worry, it's not like there is going to be another chance senpai.

>>28965663
Were you drunk too?
>>
It really depends who and how, it's not very describable in words

My first kiss ever (just lips) and first French kiss with my girlfriend, who I was already in love with before we kissed, were both indescribably amazing. It's so much more than just the physical feeling of your lips and tongue making contact, there's a lot of emotional and psychological stuff in there somewhere. She was the one who initiated the first French kiss by catching me off guard and forcing her tongue, I was either stunned or breathless by the end of it, but it was amazing.

I was fooling around with another girl who already had a boyfriend, she obviously wanted me to kiss her because she kept bringing her face really close to mine. We had a series of quick rapid-fire no-tongue kisses, but they were empty and meaningless. The physical pleasure was very minor. There was a slight ego boost that I have a semi-attractive girl who wants me to kiss her, but overall, the experience was kind of dull.

There was a third girl, who was actually my best friend's girlfriend at the time. The three of us had a motel room because we were going to an out of town concert. We were all drunk as fuck. When my friend was out of the room, I grabbed her by the arm, swung her into me, and we had a long kiss with a lot of tongue - it was almost a pure erotic kiss, no romantic or friendship aspects, very pleasant.

So to give you an honest answer,

>Have you ever kissed a girl?
yes

>What was it like?
it depends
>>
Once. She was dared to do it by her stacie friends and she wiped her mouth off afterwards. It felt wet and warm I guess? I don't remember really how it felt so much as I remember the chads and stacies laughing at me afterwards. Did I mention I'm a virgin?
>>
>>28965809
no but it was one of my first times hitting a bong and I was high as fuck, I remember they all got out water bottles with vodka and I was genuinely curios why they were all drinking water.

>inb4 normie
>>
>>28965411
You know, now that I am in my first relationship, every time I reach a milestone it feels like there is less magic. I fear that once we have sex that the wonder of love is going to be gone. Then what makes me think that there really is a greater feeling to achieve?
>>
>>28966044
that's really pathetic senpai.
>>
>>28965411
These feels are all too real, brother.
>>
>>28965033
I got a hug once

All it took was someone dying

Everyone thought we were friends, because no one knew me

He got hit by a motorcyclist while in the passenger seat of a car his father was driving

The hug was from a strange girl, who was selfish and wanted to seem empathic-without-borders, and out of a determination to act like compassion doesn't have to be political (with humans, it does)

I remember it felt distant
>>
>>28966081
I'm in a similar situation. What I do is ignore her for a while after every time I see her. I see her messages but don't answer. So after a while, I start worrying I might've pissed her off, and she starts wondering if she pissed me off too. Then the next time we see each other is awkward at first, but then she gets really excited and starts telling me about all the shit she did the last ten days or so.
There's nothing more beautiful than that. Maybe is just me, but that feels better than everything I've ever felt.
>>
>>28966207
hugs from girls feel nice because they press their boobs against you.
>>
>>28966224
>>28966207
I know these feels. When people left the psych ward while I was there, a lot of hugs got exchanged when people left, even though it was technically against the rules. Some of the hugs I got were bro type hugs (hopefully you know what I mean), and I also hugged a few girls. There was one girl whose hugs felt really nice.

She was a heroin addict with BPD. Halfway through her stay we managed to figure out that she ripped me off for like $200 last August, which I personally found hilarious, though she felt a bit guilty.

The day she was scheduled to leave the psych ward and go to rehab, she found out she had HIV. Me and another guy managed to comfort her a bit, and she gave me a teary eyed hug which felt spectacular. Then when she was actually leaving, she gave me two more hugs while half crying, and told me I was a good person. I think that's the only time someone else has managed to convince me of that.

They were warm.
>>
File: 1433634667897.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1433634667897.png
195 KB, 400x388
>tfw haven't kissed a girl since kindergarten
>>
some bullies made me kiss a girl's butt when i was in middle school. it was very humiliating.
>>
a girl pecked me on the lips once

it was alright
>>
>>28965033
When I was 16 I made out with a girl. I'd kissed girls before that, but never as deeply as her. We did it a couple times, most notably at her house on a Sunday in February.

It feels wonderful. Her lips were soft, and she tasted nice. I didn't know how to use my tongue at the time, so eventually I figured out I should use it less and use my lips more. Once I figured that out we were golden.

I remember at one point she bit my lip, softly and slowly, and gave me a devious smile afterwards. That shit turned me on like nothing else.

I wish I'd lost my virginity to her that day.
>>
>>28966855
was she cute?

I wouldn't mind kissing a cute girl's butt if she was clean.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 469x505
>>28966767
>kissed once

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
what the fuck are you supposed to do with your tongue? i'll probably die a virgin anyway but i want to know
>>
>>28966855
ten bucks says you have a femdom fetish now
>>
>>28966963
Think snakes.
>>
>>28965033
its pillowly and soft and warm and wet and it feels really nice. girls really do smell good
>>
>>28966855
did she braaaaap?
>>
>>28965336

me too. I'm a regular virgin if you count dream life, not a KVHHvirgin.

You never forget your first (dream)kiss.

For me, it was my highschool crush coming back to me after years of not seeing her. I'll never forget that moment.
>>
>>28966989
God I hate this shit. Literally ruining the board for me.
>>
File: sneeeeks.jpg (418 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sneeeeks.jpg
418 KB, 2000x1000
>>28966980
but i hate the sneks anon
>>
>>28966963
It should be sensual, in a literal sense (as in, feeling with your senses), but don't rely on it. Lips first, so it doesn't feel like you're eating her.

Focus on her. Move your tongue slowly, find out what she reacts to, but do that in short bursts. The taste of her might be nice, but keep a light touch.

Pull her in close. Hold her from the back, forceful but with enough slack so it doesn't feel creepy.
>>
>>28965332
No, you use it, just not right away.
>>
i have honestly lost count of how many girls i've kissed, it's probably in the 50s.
>>
>>28967075
Do you spare one for me? I will suck your dick afterwards and give you money.
If you're willing tell me your state
>>
>>28967110
i'm from germany soo
>>
>>28966855
should have kissed her brown eye while you had the chance
>>
Drunk girl kissed me with tongue, I didn't resist and we spent half an hour kissing, it was 3 years ago
>>
>>28967170
Shit, I thought I was going to fullfill my humiliation fetish
>>
>trying to comfort a crying 12 year old girl not expecting it
Very limp, soft, salty, licked her teeth a little and it felt gross
>making out with same girl later after pretending to cut with safety pins (I know, I know)
just as soft, highly gratifying, lots of bad kissing incidents like too much suction and teeth clashing
>kissing that girl after "breaking up"
Lips went stiffer than they'd ever been, salty again from tears.
>kissed by 14 year old town bicycle after delivering speech
Less soft, sticky from lipgloss, coldish spit, only on one side of my mouth. Honestly terrifying because she was a slut.
>kissed as a prank to embarrass me
Occurred several times, all quick pecks on nose, forehead, lips, cheeks, very annoying and deeply humiliating
>girl who randomly grabbed my head and kissed me
Half open kiss, warm mouth/spit slightly hard lips, ticklish lip upon departure. Dizzying and confusing experience.
>got drunk and "rewarded" girl for saving me from alcohol poisoning by kissing her
Cannot recall the kiss, finding out was shameful and enlightened me on how bad my behavior had gotten
>kissed on cheek to make girl's Chad bf jealous
Smelled like booze, left little spit spot on cheek that instantly went very cold, scary because I don't want Chad to beat me up
>>
>>28966855
did she moon or you kissed her jeans? was she hot? was she taller? how she reacted!?
>>
>>28965510
Dude, 12 year old truth or dare here too. First time I ever felt proud of myself, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>28967262
you mean being gay?
>>
Apparently, I kissed a girl in primary school. I say apparently because I don't remember it. I will never remember my first kiss.
>>
>>28967493
I don't like dick in a gay way, I like it as a symbol of power, of manliness, I don't want to SUCK dick, I want to WORSHIP dick.
It's not the same you faggot.
>>
File: 1433643751184.jpg (63 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1433643751184.jpg
63 KB, 500x419
>>28965033
I've hugged a couple girls, but I've never kissed any. Feels bad man.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.