[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got MUGGED for a Counter-Strike skin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: g7oAZKa.png (128 KB, 1002x428) Image search: [Google]
g7oAZKa.png
128 KB, 1002x428
This is really pathetic, it really is but I just wanted to post this because I'm pretty depressed. I lost a Counter-Strike knife that I got on my birthday. On May 29 I got the knife as a present from my family member who is also one of my best friends. It is a really nice Karambit Safari Mesh. I loved this knife so much and was so thankful for the gift. I showed a few of my friends at school and some how a bully who is in a gang in my school told me to trade him the knife or he would "Crack my head open like a fuckin' egg". I was scared but put it off. The next day when I was walking home from school a car pulled up beside me it was the bully and his friends. I started running away but he started sprinting towards me and tackled me, I got winded and stunned and he started punching me in the head over and over and told me he wouldn't stop until I said I would give him the knife. I caught my breath and told him I would. He picked me up from my hair and put me on a wall. He told me to walk home. I got home and his car was still following me and stopped around the corner. He told me to go inside and trade the knife to his steam which he wrote down for me. The second I got into my houses front yard I started sobbing, I could barely see and my head was throbbing. I got upstairs trying not to alert my parents with my sobbing and got on my laptop and added his steam. He added me and I sent him a trade offer which he accepted with I assume was his phone. This was probably the worst experience of my life and I really wanted to tell someone. I couldn't see very well and I felt very sick in the stomach so I wen't to the doctor and told my parents that I was mugged for money they gave me earlier that day for lunch. I felt better during the wait so I told my parents I wanted to go home. I just wanted to tell someone this, thanks for reading.
>>
Kill him. Slit his throat
>>
>>28964817
send an email to gaben, seriously.
>>
>>28964817
The lesson is, never play Counter Strike or put any value into virtual items.
>>
>>28964943
This.This.This. Gaben does read emails, you can't let shits like this get away with this, it just empowers them to do it more. Make him an example
>>
>>28964817

>daquan

i reiterate

>>28964846
>>
>>28964817
why didn't you call the popo stupid child
>>
>>28964987
I heard you can make real money off of this shit, is that true? cuz I'm tempted to buy GO even though it's pretty plebby from what I've played. I'll always love 1.6 and was in one of the top clans in my country, so I'd have no issue on that ice skating run spam game.
>>
>>28964817
>the mugger let you into your own fucking house
>you didn't lock the door and call the damn police
>you didn't tell your parents
Why?
>>
Someone post the webm of the child stabbing his bully to death
>>
>>28965016
>>28964943
send another to your local police force, get this shithead behind bars. show them a screenshot of the trade, doctor's report, etc. should be enough to have him arrested
>>
>>28965051
By make real money you mean, can lose thousands gambling to the Hindu scammers then yeah REAL money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stK_dPEw0Vs
>>
>showing off your inventory
>ever

This is your fault and you know it.
>>
File: a59.png (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
a59.png
35 KB, 500x375
>>28964817
Link his steam account :^)
>>
>>28964817
so you got a knife as a gift. how can you trade it on steam?
>>
>>28965186
It was only ever on steam. It's not a real knife.
>>
Did you seriously get mugged for a virtual knife?
>>
>>28965186
How do you think 3D printers work? It's like taht but in reverse.

The bully is now going to try and print out the knife and stab OP.
>>
>>28965173
This. OP you must link his steam account.
>>
This is a repost from a while back. OP is a liar, check b and r9k archives if you don't believe me.

Something fishy is going on, I see so many threads like this reposted lately....
>>
>>28964817
Fucking kids these days.

Not that I believe a word of your story, OP.
>>
>>28965331
Yea I'm pretty sure this is pasta cause I remember reading something very very similar to OP's post some months ago about some counter strike skin and some bully making him trade it.
>>
>>28965625
Winrar. This is pasta. I have the original saved on desktop. I think he changed a few words though

8/10 got replies tho.
>>
>>28964817
no offense but literally why would you not want your parents to know? this is serious shit dude. also call the police on the nigger
>>
>>28965051
It's really tough to go from virtual items to real money though. Also, you can only really get rich by scamming others or putting a ton of money in yourself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.