[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever tried to kill yourself? Why didn't it work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1444446492889.png (257 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
1444446492889.png
257 KB, 540x421
Have you ever tried to kill yourself? Why didn't it work out? Or what prevented you from seeing it through? What happened after?

I tried to kill myself at the start of the year, my girlfriend and I split up (I actually was the one who split up with her) but she got crazy and told everyone that I was abusive throughout the relationship and I just had everyone close to me, turn on me. I tried to kill myself by drinking myself to death in one night, but my fucking housemate found me and rushed me to the hospital and I ended up being fucking committed for 2 months.
>>
>>28964807
>I ended up being fucking committed for 2 months.
>back on /r9k/
>guess it didn't work
>>
Damn son, my longest stretch was 20 days. Have any good psych ward stories?
>>
>>28964867

Ehh I was ashamed of myself that I stopped eating for a little while, the doctor told me that the moment my bmi went below a healthy weight I'd be put in with the others, I went in there and saw some people so thin they couldn't even fucking stand up, I decided that'd just make me even more shitty so I started to eat again.

I was on a mixed sex ward though, so that was kinda fun, even if all the chicks were super fucked up.
>>
>>28965014
They separated you from the general population because of weight issues? That didn't happen at the ward I was at.

And yeah, there's something about BPD psych ward qt's.
>>
File: two_dumbell_no_gf_feel.png (36 KB, 880x512) Image search: [Google]
two_dumbell_no_gf_feel.png
36 KB, 880x512
Yes. Here's my track record. Life got boring.

1) drowning age 12
2) pills age 15
3) pills age 24

Who said robots are the only sad cucks? Anyone can be suicidal.
>>
>>28965044

Only if they were bellow the healthy bmi weight.

I didn't get put there, but he wanted to show me so I'd start eating again, it really did wake me up and I actually started to get my shit together then.

It kinda straightened me out though, I don't think I'd ever let some lying cunt get me like that again, because fuck I nearly killed myself because of some crazy bitch who couldn't handle the fact that I broke up with her.
>>
File: 1462305299648.jpg (35 KB, 460x454) Image search: [Google]
1462305299648.jpg
35 KB, 460x454
I can't claim any real suicide attempts but here's what I have done. I laid down in the middle of a road at night with dark clothing on and headphones in for several minutes, but no cars came. Another time I pressed a pillow to my face and wrapped it there with a blanket (apparently there is a danger of smothering in your sleep like this) but I woke up gasping for air several hours later, it was horrible.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.