[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should women be tortured for having the nerve to exist in a man's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tibd25.jpg (224 KB, 1200x864) Image search: [Google]
tibd25.jpg
224 KB, 1200x864
Should women be tortured for having the nerve to exist in a man's world?
>>
ANSWER ME ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT

TALK ABOUT WOMEN BEING TORTURED NOOOOOW
>>
>>28964747
>tfw you'll never kidnap a qt and physically and mentally abuse her to insanity

I just want to slowly destroy a girl's mind and body while assuring her it's all for the greater good so she gets Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>28964853

Describe methods of torture
>>
>>28964747
>>28964899
go to some forum for that dumb ass, kek you may even be a female
>>
>>28964923

I SAID POST TORTURE METHODS NOW. DO IT RIGHT NOW. WOMEN MUST SUFFER FOR EXISTING.
>>
>>28964899
>>28964950
Methods of torture? Make them go on a date with you
>>
>>28964950
>being this bitter about being born
>>
>>28964988
>>28965000

WOMAN LOVING BETA MANLET KEK BITCHS DETECTED HAHAHAH. YOU SHOULD CASTRATED YOURSELF AND AND DIE LOLOLOL. POST TORTURE OR KILLYOURSELF LOLLLLL.
>>
>>28964950
oh yeah we are sooooooooooooo musoggyknees sooooooo patriarchia sooooo 4chinn

good thing there isn't any tumblrite or redditor to cap these epic threads, amiright?
>>
>>28965026

are you that same all caps autist from the "raid /lgbt/" thread two nights back?

>>28964853

WEW would submit to the greater good and cry many tears
>>
>>28964899
Stick to stuff that maximizes pain while minimize damage, at least as far as physical torture goes.

The real meat & potatoes is mental torture anyway. I'm talking dark room with no sunlight (or better yet, a single hole as a source of light), being left alone for days on end, punishment when she doesn't cooperate (or just finding an excuse to), making her crawl around on all fours and only communicate through piglike grunts, that sort of stuff.

I really wish I had my own personal slave qt
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.