[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp I'm back after a year and seven months. I fell for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1463445881197.jpg (29 KB, 548x600) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463445881197.jpg
29 KB, 548x600
Welp I'm back after a year and seven months. I fell for the fucking roastie meme.
>Date seemingly nice girl casually
>things start getting serious to the point where she basically moves in
>Everything going well
>actually gonna make it bro
>realize she was cheating on me the entire time with niggers and fuckboys
>literally cucked the entire relationship without realizing it

How can I be so stupid? I'm now realizing in day to day life that love isn't real. There's no hope for any of us brobots. Thinking of becoming an hero tonight
>>
>>28964709
actual nice girls exist. they're just ugly and you probably don't want them.

don't an hero. a stupid cunt is a stupid cunt and it's no reflection on you.
>>
File: ad-0.png (248 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
ad-0.png
248 KB, 580x435
im sorry man, hang in there.
>>
>>28964709
just remember, everyone cheats. also, dont expect exclusitivity in a relationship with a woman ever even if you trust her. always remember that its always possible shes cheating, learning to be okay with this is part of growing up even though it sucks at first. youl be okay.

best advice i have for you is have sex with someone else as soon as you can. it will help with your emotions.
>>
>>28964709
If you an hero, the roastie wins. Don't end your life because of some skank. Do what >>28965578
said and have sex as soon as possible, it'll help the pain.
>>
>>28964709
>confident enough for human interaction
>can interact with women in any way
>gets date
>has relationship

Get the hell out of here, this place isn't for you
>>
Is the "roastie" even older than 19 months? I can't seem to feel the effects of the passage of time any more. My inertia feels like approaching some sort of gravitational singularity, so I'm not sure how long it's been.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.