[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm going to see a girl I haven't talked to in months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1464667405567.jpg (60 KB, 949x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464667405567.jpg
60 KB, 949x960
So I'm going to see a girl I haven't talked to in months soon, is it alpha to tell her she looks great? Beta bitchboy here who has little to no experience with women. Thanks.
>>
It's the opposite from alpha. That's putting the pussy in the pedestal minute one.
>>
Yeah congratulate her on her weight loss, then tell her she looks 10x better.
>>
>>28964529
What if she's insecure and Shy? What the fuck do I say. She works at my old job and I got a new high paying job, should I buy something expensive in front of her or is that too cocky?
>>
>>28964499
It's not really alpha, just common courtesy really
>>
>>28964598
No don't do that, that looks stupid but you should compliment her because that's fucking normal.

If she asks
>what do I not look good usually
say you haven't seen her in a while.
>>
>>28964499
Don't compliment her at all.
>>
>>28964499
Tell her that she looks very handsome.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.