[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is racism still a problem in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1464743519182.png (2 MB, 1124x868) Image search: [Google]
1464743519182.png
2 MB, 1124x868
Is racism still a problem in America?
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 820x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 820x1200
No, next question anon.
>>
>>28964439
How long is too long to stare at a stranger's eyes in the bus?
>>
It's not a problem, but niggers make it out to be.
>>
>>28964343
public executions are part of human nature and it should be allowed.
i'm not being ironical
>>
>>28964343
no blacks are the problem
>>
The problem is that there's not enough racism.
>>
Smells like mac n cheese in here... anybody got some crackers to go with it? ..yum!
>>
>>28965199

please take your reddit memes and kill yourself
>>
>>28964343
Yes, just take a look at this thread.
>>
>>28965399

This thread isn't in America.
>>
>>28965429
This site's largest group is Americans by far. From life experience I know that America has a very weird relationship with race still, so yes.
>>
>>28965199
>crackers and macoroni and cheese
What the fuck?
>>
>>28964343
no, americans practically worship blacks
>>
>>28965399
4chan is not representative of the general american population in any way.
>>
>>28964343
People who were not alive during that time or at least had family who were are ignorant of the subject
>>
>>28964343
Yes, against whites
>>
There are elements of the law/enforcement/legal system that are exploited by its participants. Since black people statistically commit more crimes, these exploits affect them more. There may be some racial motivations, but it's really just an intrinsic weakness in the legal system.

The real problem is race-baiting because it diverts everyone's attention from the underlying problems in the legal system and instead pushes the narrative that "bad things happen to black people because white people are racist". This might not be so bad if they ALSO pointed out specific aspects of the legal system that let these bad things happen, but instead they discredit themselves by rioting and accusing everyone of racism.
>>
Well, they hate Obama because he's black, Trump won the nomination after building popularity from making racially-fueled statements, and even though there are more whites committing crimes than blacks (not per capita just sorta in total), there is a disproportionate amount of blacks in jail.

So, yeah.
>>
>>28966349
Blacks only statistically engage in more crimes per capita. Whites still commit more crimes than blacks do over-all.

Which is why it's so odd that prisons are pretty much entirely made up of a black people.
>>
File: wanna fight.gif (710 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
wanna fight.gif
710 KB, 500x180
>>28964508
3 seconds
after that I start questioning if that person wants to fight me or fuck me, and it's never that they want to fuck me so avert your gaze.
>>
File: mansonwojak.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
mansonwojak.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>28966510

>Which is why it's so odd that prisons are pretty much entirely made up of a black people.

Fun fact: Charles Manson is still alive today because the death penalty was ruled by the supreme court as unconstitutional (for everyone, not just him) before his sentencing took place (that ruling was later turned over after he was sentenced, at which point he was already safely sentenced with prison time instead).

Why was the death penalty ruled unconstitutional you might ask? The specific reason cited by the supreme court justices was the disproportionate rate at which blacks were given the death sentence compared to whites when looking at the same sorts of crimes.
>>
>>28966547
How do I get de bussy?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.