[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot girls with chubby dudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: andy-dwyer.jpg (111 KB, 1300x730) Image search: [Google]
andy-dwyer.jpg
111 KB, 1300x730
I'd give anything to be a big cuddly guy like Chris Pratt in his Parks and Rec days. I'm only 5'10" and any excess flab looks absolutely terrible on me. Life really is shit when you're below 6'.
>>
I'm tall and I've been losing weight recently. Goal body is to be cuddly bear :3
>>
The only way to have a belly and still be attractive is to be a big guy that's like 6'2" plus. At that height you can carry the excess weight better.
>>
>>28964196
I seriously think we're seeing a shift in preference for women. I see plenty of super hot girls with sort of chubby dudes. They're almost always at least 6' feet tall though. A flabby belly on a shorter guy just looks like shit.
>>
>>28964118
I'm a fat fuck (seriously, 5'9 and 260 lbs) with a skinny, hot as fuck girlfriend who is easily a 9/10. I do honestly think people sometimes get weirded out/can't believe it, but I am 30 now so people tend to know not to act like dicks about it. Plus I have heard my girlfriend go on to her friends about how great I am in bed, and we ended up having a threesome with one of her hot friends. So....not bad?
>>
>>28964118

He used to be pretty skinny and Chadly in Everwood.

>"anon, what the fuck is Everwood?"

Yes
>>
File: CAM00284.jpg (519 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CAM00284.jpg
519 KB, 1920x1080
>>28964118
Tfw 6 2 and still a double chinlet
>>
>>28964767
How did you meet her and start dating in the first place? This gives me so much hope, anon.
>>
>>28964936
He won't tell.
>>
>>28964936
I met her because she was my good friends roommates boyfriend. She also happened to be in a class with my (then) girlfriend, and I briefly met her at a barbecue for that class. But I really met her when my friend (her boyfriends roommate) was leaving town, and we talked for a while at a going away party he had. Then she broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks later, I got her number from my friend, called her and we're still together 8 years later.
>>
>>28965212
>dating used goods
Fuckin' cuck.

Good for you though, I hope your relationship lasts.
>>
>>28965254
thanks m8

(I do have a cuck fetish irl tho, go figure)
>>
If you faggots want to look good chubby, you need to have a muscular base to begin with, regardless of height.
>>
reminder that girls only like funny and extra extroverted chubby guys
>>
>>28964809
If that's you, fuck you for being attractive. >:(
>>
>>28965285
jesus christ dude tell me you don't have her cuck you?
>>
When I was chubby, I got quite a few girls including two 9/10s.

Since then, I've lost weight and gotten a bit leaner and also started to dress better and grew my hair out but now I can't get any girls.
>>
>>28965454
Lol yes, but its not a full blown cuckold relationship. It's just a fun role play thing we've done a few times, as we both like threesomes a lot mmf and mff
>>
You'll get cucked if you look like that. Chicks only want abs
>>
>>28964223
i'm 6'2 and 255ish lbs

admittedly, i'd rather be my weight at 6'2 than at 5'2, but i still look like a fatass
>>
>>28964767
Ever get nervous that she cucks you with chad and you sleep in their secret fuck-stains?
>>
>>28965714
ever get nervous that you'd never lose your virginity?
>>
>>28965607
Not true at all. I see smoking hot girls on campus with teddy bear beer belly type dudes all the time.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.