[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no such thing as true love, and we're all going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
There's no such thing as true love, and we're all going to die anyways,have a nice day :)
>>
>>28963920
it's nice not to suffer so bad along the way tho
>>
>>28963920
I believe this is photoshopped to affect the eye color and size of the lips
>>
File: 31f.gif (156 KB, 288x229) Image search: [Google]
31f.gif
156 KB, 288x229
>>28963920
There is this one girl who to this day still makes me feel mushy. No one else can make me feel that way. I haven't seen her for 7 years.
>>
>>28963920
People always say that there's no such thing as true love but they never define what true love is. It's possible for two people to feel deep affection for one another. Isn't that enough?

Or is it somehow not "true" love because "dude its just chemicals lmao" despite the fact that this changes nothing about how it's experienced? Or do people just mean that romantic relationships aren't actually as romantic as people make them out to be? That they're been too romanticised, I guess?
>>
>>28963920
we don't inherit life from our parents, we borrow it from our children :^)
>>
Womans' "emotions" are only self interest. Don't confuse them with human emotions. Women are not capable of empathy. There is no such thing as love.
>>
>>28963920

Those lips kek
>>
Love exists for most people, as a chain of chemical reactions. It's more of a type of insanity than a real emotion though, all hormones and it doesn't last. A purer form of love exists in actually coming to care for another person, and wanting to be there for them through the good times and the bad.
tl;dr it exists but you haven't found it.
>>
>>28964637

WOMAN DETECTED

'Love' is dependent on looks and social status.
>>
>>28964976
Initial attraction might be based on those things. Love is more a kind of loyalty and dedication, usually inspired by being a reliable and steady partner. Everyone wants a companion, and if you know how to be that in time you can develop real feelings for each other. This is the understanding of love as the mature adult knows it.
>>
>>28963920
true love is loving everyone the same no matter who they are. it isnt easy but it is sublime.
>>
I fully agree, OP. Have a good day/night
>>
>>28965211

Guys just want to fuck you.
>>
>>28967155
Then why do people on /r9k/ always complain about not having a gf? If they just wanted sex, they could easily hire a prostitute. If they don't need a gf for sex, and they don't want one for a romantic relationship, why do they want one?
Is it because they think that having a gf and not being a virgin will make people think they're not a loser, even if they still act like one?
>>
>>28967298

I have a checkered past with /r9k/. I know where they're coming from, but I don't complain about no gf. Ironically, that's why /r9k/ hates "MGTOW", because that movement involves simply moving on and focusing on yourself. /r9k/ just wants to complain about "no gf" all day.

I am not MGTOW, but I have no problem being honest. I just want to fuck. That's how guys are.

Perhaps robots see other guys getting sex via their gfs, and think that is the way to get it. Also, the shame of paying for a prostitute is immense, I've been told.
>>
>>28963920
True love does indeed exist and you don't even need to personally experience it to know this. So many stories, songs, art are dedicated to the inspiration that is 'true love'. Its all around you.
>>
>>28967609

That's all subjective, and 95 percent of that is made by women desperately want Chad to notice them. Oh, and women that got dumped by Chad, or Chad won't love them, etc.
>>
This desu, prob going to still have a waifu when I'm a famous music artist like Diplo
>>
File: 1433462118007.jpg (1 MB, 2559x1579) Image search: [Google]
1433462118007.jpg
1 MB, 2559x1579
I WANT FUCK YOU
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.