[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you vote Libertarian if the candidate promised to pardon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: MGTOW candidate.jpg (58 KB, 556x313) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW candidate.jpg
58 KB, 556x313
Would you vote Libertarian if the candidate promised to pardon elliot roger?
>>
>>28963891
I'd vote Libertarian if they had a chance, but they don't, so I'm gonna vote for the Donald.
>>
File: 1ukjLdNz.png (114 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1ukjLdNz.png
114 KB, 512x512
>>28963932
messico
pls
>>
File: butter-trump.jpg (15 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
butter-trump.jpg
15 KB, 534x401
>>28963932
butter trump
>>
>>28963891
I am voting for donald because I national politics will literally never greatly affect my life and everything he does is hilarious

he will be a better meme candidate than bush, bush threw up on the japanese president, trump will most definitely take it to the next level with shit or piss
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
>>28963932
>>28964470
>national politics will literally never greatly affect my life

do you really believe that?
>>
>>28964714
>do you really believe that?
yes
these people do not have the power to greatly change many people's lives quickly. change takes time, especially on a national level

they can influence the direction a country goes but it's not like trump can actually come in and say "yeah... obamacare is done. just delete all that legislation."

gun laws don't apply to me because I doubt anyone within a 1.5 mile radius of me owns a gun, energy doesn't really apply to me but I agree with Trump's pro nuclear stance (not that it will make a difference, decisions to build and design more nuclear reactors would take decades and are probably implemented by scientists not politicians), all the shit he says about immigration obviously doesn't apply to me because I live here (that being said, as an first gen immigrant myself, I suppose my life was greatly influenced by the decisions of past presidents and pro immigration legislation)

but yeah on a personal level any decision a president makes will hardly affect me
>>
>>28964879
what if he starts a war or accidently the economy ?
>>
>>28963891
GJ is a bitch
He threw away a gun that was a gift. When called out he tried to buy it back form the guy. fuck this cuck
>>
File: bait fishy chan.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bait fishy chan.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>28963891
>Would you vote Libertarian if the candidate promised to pardon elliot roger?
What crime was he charged with?
When was he convicted?
>>
>>28964958
>what if he starts a war or accidently the economy?
how does a war just "start"?
nobody is stupid enough to go to war over some politician's insensitive statements, people on both sides will die

keep in mind that trump has as much interest in a strong economy as anyone else does. If trump intended to manipulate his way into the presidency so he could crash the real estate market and buy up land for cheap, do you think he would make the kind of comments he does? I think that would be giving him too much credit desu, and again, a president doesnt have nearly that much influence on the economy
I think he clearly wants to see the USA succeed. I don't know if I could say the same for clinton.
>>
>>28965121
Literally the greatest robot of us all. Or cuck depending on how you look at it. But he really wanted some pussy, that's for sure.
>>
The only people who don't vote libertarian are statist bootlicking Trumpkins or economically illiterate Bernfags.
>>
>>28965183
>The only people who don't vote libertarian
are 99.9% of the country?
nobody votes libertarian anon
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
>>28965010
what are you talking about anon?
he threw away a gift and that makes you angry ?
who gave it to him?
this does not add up
>>
>>28965233
they will this year
>>
Do you know what "pardon" means?

At this point the only person who could "pardon" Elliot is a necromancer.
>>
>>28965791
Have you heard of pardon by postumous ?
>>
>>28965010
What is the gun story ?
>>
liberbump
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.