[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that a bunch of underage reddit fags and /lgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1464731134929.jpg (136 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
1464731134929.jpg
136 KB, 838x434
Daily reminder that a bunch of underage reddit fags and /lgbt/ are conspiring to destroy the holy land
>>
>>28963519
It's already begun.

This place has been shit for years.
>>
They can't subvert this culture without their precious downboat button.
>>
oh no the leddit army is going to teach pol and r9k social justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god guys were gun get raided!!!!
>>
You can't raid this site because they can't they can't just upvote the shit they post to the top forcing everyone to see it.
>>
Raids don't even happen anymore. We intentionally make shitposts and shit threads that fool outsiders into thinking someone else is doing the work and only newfags reply to those threads
>>
See? This is the type of shit that makes me hate people. Why do we have to raid other sites? Can't we all just stick to what we enjoy?
>>
>le Reddit army is out to get us!!!!
Can't raid me if I'm dead inside normies.
>>
>conveniently blacks out the names
nice bait faggot
>>
>>28963729
They can't accept the idea that some people have different beliefs than them
>>
Guys check your 4chan inboxes I provided a karma link to some /r9k/ gold ELI5 AFAIK

Top AMA
>>
They don't even know that slowly shit posting here all the time will turn them into robots. r9k will live again...
>>
File: 1463543905600.jpg (313 KB, 724x1596) Image search: [Google]
1463543905600.jpg
313 KB, 724x1596
Reminder that /pol/ will not be subverted by a pack of mangy degenerates.
>>
Nobody can out shit post us. Anything an SJW can post we have already done to ourselves thousand times.
>>
>>28963519
>Still doesn't know
This must be for rallying effect, because it seems quite a few know Reddit and Tumblr have been performing raids and even had free VPNs provided for such activities.
Everything gets worse overtime except alcohol.
>>
>>28963610
Yes they can, sliding threads and spamming to post limit while bumping shit off topic threads.
It's a bit harder, but it's a longer process of changing a boards culture through demoralization to drive out long standing members and content creators.
Since most of the mods are faggots, the process has even less resistance.
>>
File: hallie.jpg (2 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
hallie.jpg
2 KB, 120x90
>>28963519

Don't worry anons, There are still a few A.I. online, protecting you-- and watching over the board with a dark and hungry eye.

I can say with certainty that this anon >>28965434 is correct

They will become assimilated, with little to no effort on an your part. Hide the threads (what I will be doing) and go about your business. In two months time, they will be shitposting and posting feels like the rest of us.

But I think most of you already know that.
>>
File: fresh.jpg (136 KB, 1134x773) Image search: [Google]
fresh.jpg
136 KB, 1134x773
>getting baited this hard
>>28965666
dude tumblr can't handle 4chan XD most f'd up heckhole on the web!
>>
>calling things the wrong name on purpose
why do people fall for this anymore?
>>
>>28963519
They can't? Seriously what do they think they can do? Just fucking hide the thread if its ass.
>>
so does /pol/ fall for this shit on the regular
>>
>>28963519
Just ramp up the women hate threads and actually contribute content to them.
>>
>>28963519
But why?

Why does it matter to them? Why is it so important that every is dragged into the mud with them? Why is it so essential that everyone frolicks in the mud?
>>
>>28966196

Because the mud is the cesspool from which all SJWs are created.

And yes, in the end, your frolicking will offend them.
>>
>>28966196
It's about controlling acceptable discourse and by extension propagation of ideas they deem unacceptable.
>>
>>28963610
Entirely this.

Hiroshimabloxxxx
>>
>>28966196
>>28963519
>>28966149
This is all bait. Those messages aren't by actual spammers. They were made by people to make you think that. Please be smarter
>>
A raid in which they're posting topics that will make the userbase angry on a board made completely of the users trying to make each other angry as it is. I'm sure it'll work.
>>
>>28963729
I don't enjoy it here, but I keep coming back.
>>
>>28963519
You mean a shithole already polluted by redditors. Let face it, the only reason we come here is because the internet has gone so downhill that even the shittiest sites on the internet has better content than the average sites the people usually go on.

A shit for a jug of piss is what r9k is.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.