[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone wanna just talk? I've been feeling really lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: hope.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
Anyone wanna just talk? I've been feeling really lonely past couple of weeks, granted I've been alone for most of my life. Its just recently it's been hitting me really hard.
>>
No

Original commen
>>
For example we could talk about your age, what you do for a living, relationships or lack therof lol, anything really.
>>
I prefer to listen. Why do you keep to yourself so much? Rejection, anxiety, or something else?
>>
File: 1444096053455.png (821 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444096053455.png
821 KB, 707x1000
Do you have a preferred topic
>>
>>28963515
did the vikings have memes?
>>
>>28963626
I think the dragons and krakens and shit were probably meme'd all over their ornate longboat carvings and mead hall ornamentations

Also, they had a name for native americans, Skraelings, which is probably something racist. we can only hope.

Thoughts?
>>
Yeah I'm feeling lonely too.
Been alone my whole life. I like a girl and we kissed twice before. We didnt bang but I touched her naked breasts and shit. You know, I was really happy and was ready to leave this place, but I think she realised how pathetic I am and now shows zero interest. Back to feeling empty inside.

Do you drink, OP? I feel like getting wasted.
>>
>>28963776
>kissed twice before
Let's talk about how you don't belong on this board normie fuckface
>>
>>28963797
I don't but I still feel like shit. Been alone my whole life and also a virgin, finding a girl who shows interest feels like a blessing and then she's like she doesn't even remember it, makes me wanna jump. Fuck.
>>
Hello, Anon.

Can we talk... more privately?

Perhaps you can give me your Skype?

I would give you mine. But unfortunately I have a stalker and don't want them getting my new account.

We can talk about all sorts of marvelous things, Anon.
>>
>>28963797
Don't you think you might have some problems? On one hand you're saying you feel lonely, on the other - you try to tell people to fuck off whenever they don't fulfill your arbitrary conditions.
>>
>>28963797
I kissed a girl once. Doesn't mean I'm a normie. This isn't wizchan, buddy. You can admit to having some small amount of these experiences here. You're only a normie on /r9k/ if you actually have a gf.
>>
Guys, let's just talk a little while here. You're doing anything today? Any good/bad shit happened to you lately? Anything you wanna throw around?
>>
>>28964091
why's someone stalking you, anon? that sounds interesting. i've never had that happen to me
>>
>>28963412
Tell me about your situation, Anon.
What do you do for a living, where are you from?
>>
>>28964617
Because I was nice to him.
When I refused to lewd with him, explaining that I cannot do such impure things with another male.

He responded by insulting me, so I unadded and blocked him. The result is that he spams my old Skype account on all the boards, flooding it until I had to get a new one. Sending letters to my house saying he wants to murder me and my family. Calling all my friends, trying to contact me through multiple fake accounts.

He even used to hang outside my house yelling insults until my friend beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>28964966
seriously? damn

i hope someone likes me that much some day
>>
I will talk with you, anon. If you are still here, I will listen.
>>
>>28965103
Apparently the problem is anon that he doesn't want to talk anymore, while everyone else does.

Or not, since no one posts in this thread. You robots want to talk or not?
>>
>>28963664
fun fact

the vikings likely referred to Newfoundland as Vinland, ie land of vines/land of wine, despite being unable to grow grapes in the area

i thought that was pretty neat, especially as a newfie.
>>
What makes it even worse? You only get one life, and you managed to get fucked over. You sit and look at all the things you are missing out on, and you can't do shit about it. You have 2 options now; continue living a meaningless life devoid of enjoyment and hate every excruciating moment of your stifled existence. Or kill yourself, and you won't get the pleasure of being rewarded in some idealistic afterlife because let's face it, it's a crock of shit meant give people false hope. You'll die of suicide and no one but 1st degree relatives will give a damn, if that. See that 10/10 qt getting the most happiness out of each and everyday of her life? It'll never be you. See that chad fucking 10/10 qts everyday of the week and being adored by all? Lol, dream on
>>
How's it goin, OP?
Been dealin with the same sort of shit.
Trying to deal with it slowly, in small steps.
>>
>>28965013
He didn't like me. He was desperate and went crazy.
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>28963776
FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERRE
REEEEE
>>
fucking cocks with every dick in their ear oh fuck my left nut has gone SUPERNOVA
>>
Every fat tit they let loose another volley of pupae and sperm and we collide indefinitely into outer gargantua!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.