[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats a good way to dispose of a body?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1464378760739.jpg (20 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1464378760739.jpg
20 KB, 394x394
Whats a good way to dispose of a body?
>>
Feed it to the Hogs
>>
Incinerator
>>
File: 1463428024057.png (135 KB, 1179x1062) Image search: [Google]
1463428024057.png
135 KB, 1179x1062
>>28963306
Flush down the toilet.
>>
>>28963329
Always be wary of a pig farmer.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1200x1200
Acid
Original the third
>>
Complete cremation, followed by mixing the ashes with cement then dumping it in the middle of the ocean. Nobody here would have access to a crematorium though.
>>
>>28963417
Would a woodburner work?
>>
>>28963541
No they wouldn't be able to reach the temperatures required. Crematoriums can turn most of the bones in our body to complete ash leaving behind only very small bone fragments
>>
>>28963306
Leave the body in the street.
Drug some homeless junkie and incriminate him.
>>
get a metal grate of some sort or strong plastic shit and line your tube with it. Cut the body up and put it into your tub, fill the tub with lye or something as strong and then seal the top of the tub with like, a tarp. Just make it air tight. Trust me you dont want to smell that shit. Wait a month and check the decomposition. If all goes well the entire body should be gone down the drain as normal sewage.
>>
>>28963728

>implying anyone want to wait a month for a body to decompose
>>
>>28963728

Unless you live in an isolated area I don't see how this would work. Decomposing corpses have a very strong awful smell.
>>
Dump them in a place where it will get devoured like a farm feeding pit, that way they will just think its a drunk who wondered in overnight.
>>
>>28963306
eat it. Eat it aIl.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.