[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is life so unfair? like in the whole word maybe 1% has serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 500x750
why is life so unfair? like in the whole word maybe 1% has serious mental disorders. why did i get to be a "lucky" one. is it all really just luck with genetics?
>>
oh, forgot to say I have diagnosed schizophrenia
>>
>>28963096
>is it all really just luck with genetics?
Yes. It is based on pure luck if your parents have passed on shitty genes to you and it is based on pure luck if any illness will ever break out. So yes it's nothing but luck because pretty much no one knows in advance if they have any illness that might break out if they do x or y.
>>
>>28963096
>1% of all the people in the world have an actual proper stutter
>tfw I'm one of them
It was over before it even started
>>
>1% of people are autistic
>1% of people are 5'4 ubermanlets
>1% of people are retarded
>1% of people are friendless losers
literally one in a hundred million shit-tier genetics
>>
Anon that statistic is so unbelievably wrong
http://www.who.int/whr/2001/media_centre/press_release/en/
>>
>>28963283
guess that makes sense
>>
>>28963096
you should be thankful. ignorance is bliss.

nobody expects anything from people who are braindead like you. just do whatever you want and live under a bridge or something. seems pretty fair to me. the idea of "oh boo hoo poor little me, someone else has a better life" is something everyone on the planet shares. you're a normie in that regard.
>>
>>28963096
if you are posting this from the first world you already won the lottery breh. you could be a poorfag chink or poo in loo
>>
>>28963096
'Waah waah why did I have the statistically extremelly unlikely misfortune of sharing a condition with seventy million other people???'
>>
>>28963438
yeah I could have been a third world farmer with a simple life, a loyal wife and a family, have friends and be part of a tight-knit community. Lucky me
>>
>>28963431
>just do whatever you want and live under a bridge or something

I doubt you were ever brought to looking at places with respect to their suitability for sleep. Do that one time -- ask yourself if you'd actually place your coat or cardbox or a piece of foil or whatever -- and lie down, actually change your perspective, and remain there for as little as a couple of minutes, much less manage to fall asleep remembering about all kinds of things that happen to the homeless.
>>
>>28963516
wat/10

you could go right now and be one if you wanted. you don't even need to go to the third world, there are countless rural regions in developed countries which are extremely short on able bodied men.
>>
>>28963557
I am mentally ill, they would not accept me
>>
>>28963543
1. sleep is the least of your worries if your brain is a scene from Ren and Stimpy

2. you're a fuccboi if you're assuming for some retarded reason that I've never slept on asphalt or dirt. tell your upper middle class mommy to stop letting you use the computer.
>>
I have Tourettes, ADHD, OCD, and a rare skin condition that only 1 in every 100, 000 is estimated to have and women get it at 3 times the rate men do and I still got it. It's still better than being schizo
>>
>>28963616
all of them are much worse. you'd fit in just fine. where do you think those 1% live?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.